Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47899
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sasa is much more curvaceous and voluptuous than Sherry is, but well-proportioned.

    It really comes down to your personal preferences:

    If you want extremely slender but modest breasts, Sherry is your girl.

    If you prefer larger breasts and more overall shape, you should meet Sasa.

    Or you could go for all the gusto and schedule a private session with Monica, Sasa & Sherry!
    So, is Sasa a little chubby?

  2. #47898

    Reading is fundamental

    Quote Originally Posted by AB1797  [View Original Post]
    I was looking into giving places like Kaina and Best day a shot. It would be my first time going to those spots. I have been doing this for a little while now so I know how it goes. Has anyone tried these spots and am I guaranteed to have an exciting finish as a first timer from these spots? I'd anyone could let me know, and also let me know how the women are like (I prefer older women) that'd be great! I appreciate it!
    You could try RTFF. There are many post about these two spots. You could also visit them and post your experience. One thing I do know is that your experience will be unique to you. Give back to the form before asking for information.

  3. #47897

    Sasa & Sherry at Massage Legend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Is she slender like Sherry?
    Sasa is much more curvaceous and voluptuous than Sherry is, but well-proportioned.

    It really comes down to your personal preferences:

    If you want extremely slender but modest breasts, Sherry is your girl.

    If you prefer larger breasts and more overall shape, you should meet Sasa.

    Or you could go for all the gusto and schedule a private session with Monica, Sasa & Sherry!

  4. #47896
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sasa is a pretty Chinese girl (32 ?) that has a sweet, willing to please personality, gives excellent massages (including deep tissue), is busty and never has asked me for tips as her sessions just flowed. Usually my only regrets are not scheduling more time.
    Is she slender like Sherry?

  5. #47895

    Sasa at Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe Sasa and her services again?
    Sasa is a pretty Chinese girl (32 ?) that has a sweet, willing to please personality, gives excellent massages (including deep tissue), is busty and never has asked me for tips as her sessions just flowed. Usually my only regrets are not scheduling more time.

  6. #47894
    Quote Originally Posted by AB1797  [View Original Post]
    I was looking into giving places like Kaina and Best day a shot. It would be my first time going to those spots. I have been doing this for a little while now so I know how it goes. Has anyone tried these spots and am I guaranteed to have an exciting finish as a first timer from these spots? I'd anyone could let me know, and also let me know how the women are like (I prefer older women) that'd be great! I appreciate it!
    Give Olympia a shot then.

  7. #47893
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70  [View Original Post]
    There's a Candy at Kaina in Roswell. I don't get around enough to know where she worked previously but I've seen the Kaina Candy a few times. Probably mid-30's. Nice body. Friendly. Nice girl.
    Have you or anyone tried Kaina or Best day lately? What should I expect in terms of a first timer at those locations.

  8. #47892

    Best Day and Kaina Massage?

    Hey all,

    Was looking into trying either Best Day or Kaina off Holcomb bridge for the first time. Was wondering if anyone could share their experience. How good are my chances of having my stress relieved from these spots? Also, what are the women like (into older women)? I've just been looking into finding a more lowkey spot for my own peace of mind. I'd greatly appreciate anyone's feedback!

  9. #47891
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    For guys that enjoyed Sasa at Massage Legend (NOT the Sasa-Shasha at Katy Massage-Roswell or sometimes at iSpa-Marietta) earlier this year, she has returned!

    I really missed Sasa since she left Feb. 26 (and worked at a few purely therapeutic places where there most definitely is no happiness). It was really great to reconnect and create some new memories. I have never liked the phrase "Back by Popular Demand" but, since Sasa didn't say it or post it, I know several guys will be delighted.

    We spent an hour getting reacquainted (I should have taken 90 or 120 minutes) and it just sailed by for me!
    $60 House + $80 Tip = $140 OTD.

    I am already thinking about a Sasa-Monica 4 Hand; probably some of the more prolific mongers will do a 6 hand with Sherry?

    (Legend Update: Ivy returned to Miami and Yuki returned to NY).
    Can you describe Sasa and her services again?

  10. #47890

    Holcomb Bridge area spots?

    I was looking into giving places like Kaina and Best day a shot. It would be my first time going to those spots. I have been doing this for a little while now so I know how it goes. Has anyone tried these spots and am I guaranteed to have an exciting finish as a first timer from these spots? I'd anyone could let me know, and also let me know how the women are like (I prefer older women) that'd be great! I appreciate it!

  11. #47889
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70  [View Original Post]
    There's a Candy at Kaina in Roswell. I don't get around enough to know where she worked previously but I've seen the Kaina Candy a few times. Probably mid-30's. Nice body. Friendly. Nice girl.
    Original line up is back together too: Monica, Cici, Lulu, Abby, Candy.

  12. #47888

    Sasa Returned to Massage Legend

    For guys that enjoyed Sasa at Massage Legend (NOT the Sasa-Shasha at Katy Massage-Roswell or sometimes at iSpa-Marietta) earlier this year, she has returned!

    I really missed Sasa since she left Feb. 26 (and worked at a few purely therapeutic places where there most definitely is no happiness). It was really great to reconnect and create some new memories. I have never liked the phrase "Back by Popular Demand" but, since Sasa didn't say it or post it, I know several guys will be delighted.

    We spent an hour getting reacquainted (I should have taken 90 or 120 minutes) and it just sailed by for me!
    $60 House + $80 Tip = $140 OTD.

    I am already thinking about a Sasa-Monica 4 Hand; probably some of the more prolific mongers will do a 6 hand with Sherry?

    (Legend Update: Ivy returned to Miami and Yuki returned to NY).

  13. #47887

    Health Massage Cumming

    Health massage in Cumming.

    Yo-Yo. Mid 30's.

    Appearance 5.

    Personality 10.

    Technique 11.

    Massage. 10.

    Awesome attention before flip.

    No negotiation.

    Handshake.

    UTC top.

    OTC bottom.

    60/60 OTD.

    Will repeat.

  14. #47886
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    There was a provider, who went by Candy, who used to work at T Massage #1 and #2, then moved to Excellence Massage in Roswell. Does anyone know where she has gone?
    There's a Candy at Kaina in Roswell. I don't get around enough to know where she worked previously but I've seen the Kaina Candy a few times. Probably mid-30's. Nice body. Friendly. Nice girl.

  15. #47885

    Monica at Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Since it has been almost a month, I decided to revisit Monica at Massage Legend. Sure glad I did because thanks to the coaching received from Atlanta's mongers, Monica has definitely upped her game!

    There was absolutely no problem getting her to remove her top and bra. Then, Monica decided she should rub her breasts all over my body. Much hotter session than my initial visit. She was so relaxed and playful. And just before her prolonged finish, Monica gave me a brief tease with a partial bottom sneak preview.

    I am adding Monica to my on-going regulars. $60 House + $80 Tip = $140 OTD.
    I saw Monica today and have a similar experience. It was a fun session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape