Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 59515
-
04-23-22 23:36 #47905Senior Member

Posts: 78Anna
There used to be Anna at Kaina. Anyone knows where she went. She is not working there for almost 6-8 months.
Originally Posted by ColinKaeperCuk
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 19:31 #47904Banned Member

Posts: 2410I agree with hands down Kaina, although I believe he said he's into older women "Also, what are the women like (into older women)? If so, then maybe not?
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 09:34 #47903Senior Member

Posts: 332Kaina vs. Best Day
Hands down (or hands up, LOL) Kaina far superior to Best Day.
Originally Posted by AB1797
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 21:58 #47902Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks for the report, I will def try to schedule with Sasa on Monday!
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 21:53 #47901Senior Member

Posts: 747Sasa
I find Sasa to be a pleasant girl, busty is a good choice of words. I am thinking about a 90 minute session because she makes things comfortable.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 21:22 #47900Senior Member

Posts: 240Sasa at Massage Legend
Nite, we have been down this road before because of our differences in "Bra Size" perceptions (i. e. A girl that actually measures 34 wearing a 32 D bra).
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
And you could easily PM me, call Sherry or just go to Massage Legend with a tape measure instead of us posting multiple times over such minor details. Your reviews or reports don't go this in-depth about providers.
Unfortunately, I am unable to speculate on what your exact definition or interpretation of "Chubby" is. If anybody (especially with your experiences) knows that everyone sees things differently. Lots of guys on this site go "gaga" over some big busted girls with oversized bottoms that actually weigh close to 200 lbs. Not my particular cup of tea, but to each their own.
What I can say, is that I have enjoyed many wonderful sessions with Sasa, some were very intense body-to-body and I never noticed anything out of the ordinary, particularly with her waist. I was too aroused!
I am very sorry that I am incapable of precisely answering something that is apparently very important to you. Since it is getting near their closing time for today, I suggest you call and make an appointment to see Sasa or Sasa-Monica or Sasa-Monica-Sherry.
-
04-22-22 20:43 #47899Banned Member

Posts: 13634So, is Sasa a little chubby?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 20:37 #47898Senior Member

Posts: 387Reading is fundamental
You could try RTFF. There are many post about these two spots. You could also visit them and post your experience. One thing I do know is that your experience will be unique to you. Give back to the form before asking for information.
Originally Posted by AB1797
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 20:32 #47897Senior Member

Posts: 240Sasa & Sherry at Massage Legend?
Sasa is much more curvaceous and voluptuous than Sherry is, but well-proportioned.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
It really comes down to your personal preferences:
If you want extremely slender but modest breasts, Sherry is your girl.
If you prefer larger breasts and more overall shape, you should meet Sasa.
Or you could go for all the gusto and schedule a private session with Monica, Sasa & Sherry!
-
04-22-22 19:57 #47896Banned Member

Posts: 13634Is she slender like Sherry?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 19:29 #47895Senior Member

Posts: 240Sasa at Massage Legend
Sasa is a pretty Chinese girl (32 ?) that has a sweet, willing to please personality, gives excellent massages (including deep tissue), is busty and never has asked me for tips as her sessions just flowed. Usually my only regrets are not scheduling more time.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 17:37 #47894Banned Member

Posts: 2410Give Olympia a shot then.
Originally Posted by AB1797
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 14:33 #47893Regular Member

Posts: 14Have you or anyone tried Kaina or Best day lately? What should I expect in terms of a first timer at those locations.
Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 14:23 #47892Regular Member

Posts: 14Best Day and Kaina Massage?
Hey all,
Was looking into trying either Best Day or Kaina off Holcomb bridge for the first time. Was wondering if anyone could share their experience. How good are my chances of having my stress relieved from these spots? Also, what are the women like (into older women)? I've just been looking into finding a more lowkey spot for my own peace of mind. I'd greatly appreciate anyone's feedback!
-
04-22-22 13:51 #47891Banned Member

Posts: 13634Can you describe Sasa and her services again?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




