Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 821 1321 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27024
    It is such a shame that she hangs with the wrong people and keeps screwing guys over who are trying to do dates. When she has no other influence around her she can be a great time. Unfortunately that is seldom the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...econd/45745607

    Used to be good but instead when I texted her and then she "tried calling me" I never picked up.

    Never got any calls from her anyways.

    Tried to text and reschedule over the easter weekend and never was able to.

    Set up a scene with someone else who happened to look my # up and found a review wherein Dezik outs me by full real name on the same date as she claims I tried to call her based on our text messages.

    I bring this up to her and she freaks out, gets all defensive, claims I'm abusing and harassing her and that it wasn't her.

    See her if you want to be outed.

  2. #27023

    Dezik

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...econd/45745607

    Used to be good but instead when I texted her and then she "tried calling me" I never picked up.

    Never got any calls from her anyways.

    Tried to text and reschedule over the easter weekend and never was able to.

    Set up a scene with someone else who happened to look my # up and found a review wherein Dezik outs me by full real name on the same date as she claims I tried to call her based on our text messages.

    I bring this up to her and she freaks out, gets all defensive, claims I'm abusing and harassing her and that it wasn't her.

    See her if you want to be outed.

  3. #27022
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Why would you. Especially someone who is photographed sending the finger. Unless you are a moron. But must be lots of morons out there. So if you are a moron send a deposit. What have you got to lose. Only your deposit.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...econd/45745607

    I'm a huge moron then. Sent $50 for outcall because I know this person in real life. Figured she wouldn't fuck me over. Blocked my # and stopped returning messages then resurfaces with a new phone number stating that her ex bf must've taken it and that's why she got a new phone. Wants another $50.

  4. #27021

    Ebony

    Have a craving for a petite to slightly thick ebony. Anybody got any suggestions.

  5. #27020

    Deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBiker  [View Original Post]
    With a deposit required she is worth avoiding.

    Why encourage her?
    Why would you. Especially someone who is photographed sending the finger. Unless you are a moron. But must be lots of morons out there. So if you are a moron send a deposit. What have you got to lose. Only your deposit.

  6. #27019

    Seen her once

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...b/183833129634

    Not a fan of anyone who wants deposits but any intel?
    I saw her once like 6 months ago, she didn't ask for a deposit, but was late getting back to her room. Didn't see any signs of management, believe I'm friends with her on fb, and she did have a black boyfriend like 2 months ago according to her Facebook pictures. She was cool in person real talkative, has a hot southern / country accent. Only downside was she only wanted it in one position, flat on her stomach on the bed, and from behind. Didn't repeat because of that.

  7. #27018
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeCoMan  [View Original Post]
    She is currently in Orlando but from Memphis. That is why he is asking us for help.
    She is in Orlando.

  8. #27017
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...b/183833129634

    Not a fan of anyone who wants deposits but any intel?
    With a deposit required she is worth avoiding.

    Why encourage her?

  9. #27016
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...b/183833129634

    Even several of the girls I see say do not send a deposit..
    Just my 2 cents...
    Not a fan of anyone who wants deposits but any intel?
    Just my 2 cents and maybe I'm off base but I would never send a deposit. Even the girl I see regularly says never do a deposit.

    I've had some of the girls advertising get pretty mad when our say no to the deposit.

    Good luck.

  10. #27015

    Deposits

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...b/183833129634

    Not a fan of anyone who wants deposits but any intel?

  11. #27014

    Something fishy with nympho

    Talked to her many times and had plans once.

    Texted her new # which pulls up to an old fake account.

    Definitely not her, weird vibes all around.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hot-redhead

  12. #27013

    Megg Dior: Avoid this thief

    This Skank did a cash and dash on me last night. Went to go wash hands and poof gone. I decided not to follow since hey it's Memphis and she probably has a handler / partner. Skank doesn't look like photos either. This ghetto Skank even stole a bottle of cologne.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-scam/45701823

    https://tryst.link/escort/meggdiorr

  13. #27012

    The girl from Dalas or Atlanta

    https://callescort.org/346-250-4907

    Have you ever seen her? She looks legit. Thanks.

  14. #27011

    Orlando? Memphis

    She is currently in Orlando but from Memphis. That is why he is asking us for help.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    You do see Orlando in the ad?

    We are in Memphis. Sorry.

  15. #27010
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantMem  [View Original Post]
    Where is the best place to get honest reviews so I don't end up in a bind?
    Probably here. At least you can get more-or-less honest reviews for free. LC bans any account that leaves a negative comment / review on a girl. RubMaps is just a waste of money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape