Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 820 1320 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 31820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27035

    Lightskin Cheeks

    Be warned, this is a long one.

    Found myself in Memphis on business and thought I would see what I could get into. After side-stepping all of the online bots and scammers, I reached out to a few providers that peaked my interest. Unfortunately, no one was picking up for a little morning play. Drove around until finally, I got a response from 'Lightskin Cheeks' around lunchtime. One c-note for up to 30 minutes of play is what was quoted for incall via text. I was surprised that this was one of the rare providers with reasonable rates, but it also had me a little worried that this might be some BS.

    Arrived at LC's private residence and was greeted at the door by the woman in the photos, but bigger than what you see in the ad. Now to be fair, she strikes me as a tall big-boned woman with extra weight and a bit of a gut wearing a long t-shirt. She apologized for not having put on her make-up. I now understood why her rates were low. I got the impression that she may have been a hottie in her prime and was doing this to support a gang of kids. Fortunately, I didn't see or hear anyone. Did I mention that she was tall? She was easily 6 ft or a little taller and SOLID! I probably should have been intimidated, but daddy didn't raise no punks or quitters. So off to the bedroom we go.

    Get to the bedroom and saw this tall ass bed with (I shit you not) at least 4-5 stacked boxspring / mattresses. I had to get a running start to jump on it. I'm 5'11 and I felt like Jack in the Beanstalk! Took care of the donation and stripped down to my micky mouse socks. LC was cracking up at my jokes as she undressed to reveal her huge breasts. I thought to myself, " This should be fun". LC climbed on the bed and started off with a very sloppy wet BBBJ. This girl had talent! I had to stop her after 5 minutes to keep from busting too soon, but it felt so good I begged for more. After snatching my friend out of her mouth, for some reason I told her to climb on board for cowgirl (crazy, right?). I wanted to suck on her breasts and watch her work. It was a little scary at first as she crawled on top while wiping her mouth from the side like she just finished a meal. Party-favor was applied, but as soon as she slid up and down a few times, I thought I felt a rip. Next thing I knew, things got really wet and LC started bucking like a wild horse. I didn't say anything. I just enjoyed the ride for the next several minutes. Old LC was working the hell out of me like I was HER fuck-toy. I said, "Oh you want to fuck"? OK. I told her to get her big ass up and turn around with her ass arched up. It was at this point that I realized the condom had turned into a rubber cock-ring. I was worried and diamond-hard as I looked down at my wet naked friend. Welp, too late now. I was already in beast-mode and old LC had called me out to play. Let's see where this goes.

    You guessed it. I went commando and released the kracken! I was really hoping no one was home, because all you could hear was the bed squeaking and loud thunder-claps from me tagging her ass from behind. After a good 10 minutes, the poor thing had trouble catching her breath. I tried to act shocked when I told her the condom busted. Without batting an eye, she reached for another cover. I jumped back in, but this time in mish as she rubbed her clit with one-hand and the other hand trying to keep the bed from hitting the wall. I switched to lazy-mish while summoning the strength of Thor to pin the one-leg back. For a big girl, LC was very flexible. I think she really like that position because it was like someone had turned a faucet on down there. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, so I just laid into her until I finally filled the bag. We were bother covered in sweat. Soon as I went to move, I caught a fugging cramp!

    LC provided me supplies for the clean up. We made small talk and hugged as she walked me to the door. To her credit, LC took a pounding and never complained, especially with me going over the time. I limped back to my car thinking, "Memphis is alright. ".

    Bottomline, hydrate-hydrate-hydrate and don't be afraid to venture out of your comfort zone. I would definitely repeat.

    Also, got back to the 'A' and got a full-panel of tests. ALL GOOD! If you're ever in the ATL, holla at your boy and I can help out with some real gems.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...twood/43464192

  2. #27034

    Anybody know if she's legit?

    This chick would be a dread come true but she seems presets sus. Anybody actually seen her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80456352#.

  3. #27033

    Milli

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Alrite, doing a review on these two, had a it h for some Latinas and decided to check these two out. I've seen Selena ads for quite a while, but never pulled the trigger until now. We set up a date at Sycamore View which I'm always hesitant to go to (cops / sheriff's patrol that area), but I went anyway. She was located at one of those low-scaled budget inn area and sure enough Uncle LEO patrolled the area after a minute or two of me parking there. I was going to leave as I didn't feel comfortable, but Uncle LEO left and Selena gave me her room so I decided to check her out.

    Turns out it was safe, Selena is a curvy latina with some tummy / gut but nothing off-putting. She has a nice big rack and phat booty on her. Gave her the donation and we proceeded, she's not rude and obliging, takes direction well as she started with a bbj that felt good (she has nice dsl on her, ha), after getting ready she did rcg for me, was at that for a few minutes before we switched to standing Mish, had her situated at the end of bed on her back while I stood up, I was able to get a nice rhythm going, did that for a while before finally moving to K9.

    Like I said she has a phat booty on her, but I will note her rear is kind of firm, not hard, but not soft / jiggly, but still decent enough feeling for some cushion for the pushing. Was at this for the longest, she threw it back some which was a nice effort from her before finishing into the party hat.

    Got redressed, gave her a hug and went on my way. Overall Selena treated me well and she's nice enough for a repeat, but I don't won't to see her in that specific location, kind of too risky for my taste, if I had to see her again probably outcall her to a more risk free area or something.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80319767#.

    Next is Milli, I think my session with her was more enjoyable than Selena as she has that hot girl next door look and vibe to her, pretty enthusiastic actually. Originally she gave me an address to a residential home and I told her I would decline as I don't see new providers at private residence (safety reasons), so instead she told me to meet her at a motel instead which I agreed to.

    She got the room and I went in, Milli has curves, she was wearing a form fighting dress similar to the red one in her ad that shows off her wonderful figure. Just a funny note, but she had porn playing on the TV which I thought was amusing (I recognized some of the porn stars even, LOL). Anyway, I gave her the donation and we both got comfortable, I got undressed first and sat down while she slowly undressed in front of me.

    Milli had on that cut out booty shorts in her ad pic / vid, I was like damn, she wiggled it in front of me for a few seconds as I grasped her rear with both hands and unlike Selena this booty was soft and jiggly to the touch. Asked me if I liked and I said hell yeah I do. She took that off revealing them nice red panties she had on before taking those off.

    Again, Milli had a lovely figured, we both got on the bed together, handed her the party hat which she applied and gave me bedroom eyes while stroking me, but unfornately here comes the only negative which I hate. She said she doesn't give head, that cost extra (wow, again with the hidden fee / upcharged, always telling us gents after the fact and never before, smh). Obviously I was disappointed and asked really, and she playfully said sorrrrry, but the fact she got up closer and rested her forehead on mine and started stroking Jr faster was hot and I stood at full attention without it.

    She smiled and asked me if I was ready, again, hell yeah. She got on top and did cowgirl while speaking dirty Spanish, I cupped her small breasts and we were at this for a few minutes before we switched to Mish, got her into the mating press style and let her have it, again she seemed to be enjoying herself (or acting) with the encouraging dirty Spanish talk.

    I pounded her for a good five minutes enjoying her before we finally switched to K9. Again, this little latina has a nice round bubble butt, soft and plump and jiggly. I think that might have been her favorite position as she got really into it throwing it back just as hard as I was giving it. Tried to last longer than 5 minutes but Milli felt to damn good (her erotic Spanish helped too) and I unloaded into the party hat. I felt quite relieved and she smiled handing me a towel to wipe myself down with. We both got undressed, I gripped that rear of hers one last time, gave her a hug and we said our good byes.

    I had fun with Milli, despite the hidden fee / upcharged with head I still had a blast with her so I will definitely repeat, just got to remind me to go in with the attention of being hard from the get go (I don't want to donate extra for head since I feel women that usually upcharge that give lousy / subpar performance making me regret the choice, but then again Milli might be great at it so perhaps I'll take a chance in the future, who knows) and I should be good to go.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80265870#.

    I added pics from their respective ads just in case they became deactive so everyone knows how exactly I'm talking about.

    Cheers.
    How much was the donation for a hand job and fuck? Her ad has a lot that she does not do. How much was upcharge for head? I presume it would be CBJ.

  4. #27032

    5 Starr?

    Any reports on this one? I'd search the name, but I'm not sure what she goes by.

    https://north-mississippi.skipthegam...d/780273761224

  5. #27031
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy4  [View Original Post]


    I had fun with Milli, despite the hidden fee / upcharged with head I still had a blast with her so I will definitely repeat, just got to remind me to go in with the attention of being hard from the get go (I don't want to donate extra for head since I feel women that usually upcharge that give lousy / subpar performance making me regret the choice, but then again Milli might be great at it so perhaps I'll take a chance in the future, who knows) and I should be good to go.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80265870#.

    I added pics from their respective ads just in case they became deactive so everyone knows how exactly I'm talking about.

    Cheers.
    Thanks for the reviews and pics. Can you speak to the donation situation for Milli?

  6. #27030
    Quote Originally Posted by Memdal  [View Original Post]
    It is such a shame that she hangs with the wrong people and keeps screwing guys over who are trying to do dates. When she has no other influence around her she can be a great time. Unfortunately that is seldom the case.
    She was fair at best. Once these girls start that path of fucking you over, it's all over. Looks don't make the date.

    Glockman, Your playmate of the month is an excellent choice. Always had a great time with her.

  7. #27029

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...econd/45745607

    Used to be good but instead when I texted her and then she "tried calling me" I never picked up.

    Never got any calls from her anyways.

    Tried to text and reschedule over the easter weekend and never was able to.

    Set up a scene with someone else who happened to look my # up and found a review wherein Dezik outs me by full real name on the same date as she claims I tried to call her based on our text messages.

    I bring this up to her and she freaks out, gets all defensive, claims I'm abusing and harassing her and that it wasn't her.

    See her if you want to be outed.
    I've known her for over a year known her since she's been in Memphis and she knows how to play the game she knows how to manipulate everyone she's around. She has learned this game very fast and very well and she's never alone she's always with her boyfriend / Handler.

  8. #27028

    Dezik

    Quote Originally Posted by Memdal  [View Original Post]
    It is such a shame that she hangs with the wrong people and keeps screwing guys over who are trying to do dates. When she has no other influence around her she can be a great time. Unfortunately that is seldom the case.
    SMH she's always with the wrong people. I've now her on a personal level for over a year (when she 1st got to Memphis) she knows what she's doing she is good at what she does. She will found what works on you to get what she wants from you.

  9. #27027

    Glockman's Playmate of the Month

    It's Miss Vivian, and why not. This pic was taken last Wednesday. Most of the pics in her ad by me were taken in November. She just gets better with age, like a fine Bordeaux.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/miss-viv...memphis-488523#erotic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vivian playmate april 22.jpg‎  

  10. #27026

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBiker  [View Original Post]
    With a deposit required she is worth avoiding.

    Why encourage her?
    Never have done a deposit. Never will.

    No cash apps. If she can't deal in cash, I move on.

  11. #27025

    Selena / Milli

    Alrite, doing a review on these two, had a it h for some Latinas and decided to check these two out. I've seen Selena ads for quite a while, but never pulled the trigger until now. We set up a date at Sycamore View which I'm always hesitant to go to (cops / sheriff's patrol that area), but I went anyway. She was located at one of those low-scaled budget inn area and sure enough Uncle LEO patrolled the area after a minute or two of me parking there. I was going to leave as I didn't feel comfortable, but Uncle LEO left and Selena gave me her room so I decided to check her out.

    Turns out it was safe, Selena is a curvy latina with some tummy / gut but nothing off-putting. She has a nice big rack and phat booty on her. Gave her the donation and we proceeded, she's not rude and obliging, takes direction well as she started with a bbj that felt good (she has nice dsl on her, ha), after getting ready she did rcg for me, was at that for a few minutes before we switched to standing Mish, had her situated at the end of bed on her back while I stood up, I was able to get a nice rhythm going, did that for a while before finally moving to K9.

    Like I said she has a phat booty on her, but I will note her rear is kind of firm, not hard, but not soft / jiggly, but still decent enough feeling for some cushion for the pushing. Was at this for the longest, she threw it back some which was a nice effort from her before finishing into the party hat.

    Got redressed, gave her a hug and went on my way. Overall Selena treated me well and she's nice enough for a repeat, but I don't won't to see her in that specific location, kind of too risky for my taste, if I had to see her again probably outcall her to a more risk free area or something.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80319767#.

    Next is Milli, I think my session with her was more enjoyable than Selena as she has that hot girl next door look and vibe to her, pretty enthusiastic actually. Originally she gave me an address to a residential home and I told her I would decline as I don't see new providers at private residence (safety reasons), so instead she told me to meet her at a motel instead which I agreed to.

    She got the room and I went in, Milli has curves, she was wearing a form fighting dress similar to the red one in her ad that shows off her wonderful figure. Just a funny note, but she had porn playing on the TV which I thought was amusing (I recognized some of the porn stars even, LOL). Anyway, I gave her the donation and we both got comfortable, I got undressed first and sat down while she slowly undressed in front of me.

    Milli had on that cut out booty shorts in her ad pic / vid, I was like damn, she wiggled it in front of me for a few seconds as I grasped her rear with both hands and unlike Selena this booty was soft and jiggly to the touch. Asked me if I liked and I said hell yeah I do. She took that off revealing them nice red panties she had on before taking those off.

    Again, Milli had a lovely figured, we both got on the bed together, handed her the party hat which she applied and gave me bedroom eyes while stroking me, but unfornately here comes the only negative which I hate. She said she doesn't give head, that cost extra (wow, again with the hidden fee / upcharged, always telling us gents after the fact and never before, smh). Obviously I was disappointed and asked really, and she playfully said sorrrrry, but the fact she got up closer and rested her forehead on mine and started stroking Jr faster was hot and I stood at full attention without it.

    She smiled and asked me if I was ready, again, hell yeah. She got on top and did cowgirl while speaking dirty Spanish, I cupped her small breasts and we were at this for a few minutes before we switched to Mish, got her into the mating press style and let her have it, again she seemed to be enjoying herself (or acting) with the encouraging dirty Spanish talk.

    I pounded her for a good five minutes enjoying her before we finally switched to K9. Again, this little latina has a nice round bubble butt, soft and plump and jiggly. I think that might have been her favorite position as she got really into it throwing it back just as hard as I was giving it. Tried to last longer than 5 minutes but Milli felt to damn good (her erotic Spanish helped too) and I unloaded into the party hat. I felt quite relieved and she smiled handing me a towel to wipe myself down with. We both got undressed, I gripped that rear of hers one last time, gave her a hug and we said our good byes.

    I had fun with Milli, despite the hidden fee / upcharged with head I still had a blast with her so I will definitely repeat, just got to remind me to go in with the attention of being hard from the get go (I don't want to donate extra for head since I feel women that usually upcharge that give lousy / subpar performance making me regret the choice, but then again Milli might be great at it so perhaps I'll take a chance in the future, who knows) and I should be good to go.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80265870#.

    I added pics from their respective ads just in case they became deactive so everyone knows how exactly I'm talking about.

    Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9115002387cda9afbb91dafb4e424a53_f.jpg‎   13d6ff5f225662373bc24fc8553acc21_f.jpg‎   48dc1ed070d01e1e0cf5e58df4aa7cbc.jpg‎   0a715701574d11a1867fb2eeb32f8255_f.jpg‎   96471efb354e1a495ff7f48af9e44fd5_f.jpg‎  

    50b27f5e18446b5b62667a2f6857f880_f.jpg‎   8a436c41c04c4d56b6c60bd8d8d1138e_f.jpg‎   54126ab3dcfe59dda2486390f26a1bfe_f.jpg‎   41be25b0648a2968d1f3b3952f118601_f.jpg‎  

  12. #27024
    It is such a shame that she hangs with the wrong people and keeps screwing guys over who are trying to do dates. When she has no other influence around her she can be a great time. Unfortunately that is seldom the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...econd/45745607

    Used to be good but instead when I texted her and then she "tried calling me" I never picked up.

    Never got any calls from her anyways.

    Tried to text and reschedule over the easter weekend and never was able to.

    Set up a scene with someone else who happened to look my # up and found a review wherein Dezik outs me by full real name on the same date as she claims I tried to call her based on our text messages.

    I bring this up to her and she freaks out, gets all defensive, claims I'm abusing and harassing her and that it wasn't her.

    See her if you want to be outed.

  13. #27023

    Dezik

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...econd/45745607

    Used to be good but instead when I texted her and then she "tried calling me" I never picked up.

    Never got any calls from her anyways.

    Tried to text and reschedule over the easter weekend and never was able to.

    Set up a scene with someone else who happened to look my # up and found a review wherein Dezik outs me by full real name on the same date as she claims I tried to call her based on our text messages.

    I bring this up to her and she freaks out, gets all defensive, claims I'm abusing and harassing her and that it wasn't her.

    See her if you want to be outed.

  14. #27022
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Why would you. Especially someone who is photographed sending the finger. Unless you are a moron. But must be lots of morons out there. So if you are a moron send a deposit. What have you got to lose. Only your deposit.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...econd/45745607

    I'm a huge moron then. Sent $50 for outcall because I know this person in real life. Figured she wouldn't fuck me over. Blocked my # and stopped returning messages then resurfaces with a new phone number stating that her ex bf must've taken it and that's why she got a new phone. Wants another $50.

  15. #27021

    Ebony

    Have a craving for a petite to slightly thick ebony. Anybody got any suggestions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape