Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 31820
-
04-21-22 22:58 #27020Senior Member

Posts: 6038Deposit.
Why would you. Especially someone who is photographed sending the finger. Unless you are a moron. But must be lots of morons out there. So if you are a moron send a deposit. What have you got to lose. Only your deposit.
Originally Posted by FloridaBiker
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 21:03 #27019Senior Member

Posts: 320Seen her once
I saw her once like 6 months ago, she didn't ask for a deposit, but was late getting back to her room. Didn't see any signs of management, believe I'm friends with her on fb, and she did have a black boyfriend like 2 months ago according to her Facebook pictures. She was cool in person real talkative, has a hot southern / country accent. Only downside was she only wanted it in one position, flat on her stomach on the bed, and from behind. Didn't repeat because of that.
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 20:30 #27018Senior Member

Posts: 884She is in Orlando.
Originally Posted by LeeCoMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 20:14 #27017Senior Member

Posts: 321With a deposit required she is worth avoiding.
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]
Why encourage her?
-
04-21-22 20:00 #27016Senior Member

Posts: 296Just my 2 cents and maybe I'm off base but I would never send a deposit. Even the girl I see regularly says never do a deposit.
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]
I've had some of the girls advertising get pretty mad when our say no to the deposit.
Good luck.
-
04-21-22 16:52 #27015Senior Member

Posts: 157Deposits
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...b/183833129634
Not a fan of anyone who wants deposits but any intel?
-
04-21-22 16:21 #27014Senior Member

Posts: 157Something fishy with nympho
Talked to her many times and had plans once.
Texted her new # which pulls up to an old fake account.
Definitely not her, weird vibes all around.
https://tryst.link/escort/hot-redhead
-
04-21-22 09:24 #27013Senior Member

Posts: 26Megg Dior: Avoid this thief
This Skank did a cash and dash on me last night. Went to go wash hands and poof gone. I decided not to follow since hey it's Memphis and she probably has a handler / partner. Skank doesn't look like photos either. This ghetto Skank even stole a bottle of cologne.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-scam/45701823
https://tryst.link/escort/meggdiorr
-
04-20-22 13:01 #27012Senior Member

Posts: 496The girl from Dalas or Atlanta
https://callescort.org/346-250-4907
Have you ever seen her? She looks legit. Thanks.
-
04-20-22 10:56 #27011Senior Member

Posts: 374Orlando? Memphis
She is currently in Orlando but from Memphis. That is why he is asking us for help.
Originally Posted by MacMan34
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 00:53 #27010Senior Member

Posts: 98Probably here. At least you can get more-or-less honest reviews for free. LC bans any account that leaves a negative comment / review on a girl. RubMaps is just a waste of money.
Originally Posted by GrantMem
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 00:22 #27009Senior Member

Posts: 884Thanks for the info I will do a search, she is advertising in Orlando.
Originally Posted by Radek14
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 23:16 #27008Senior Member

Posts: 84Sable
She has plenty of favorable reviews on Escort Alligator.
I haven't seen her.
But I don't recall anything negative.
Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Radek14
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 22:43 #27007Senior Member

Posts: 113The Provider is from Memphis
Photos and number match a Memphis provider who goes by Sable. Never seen her as she skews a little more geriatric than I like. Do a search for her name in the thread and there are reviews of her.
Originally Posted by MacMan34
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 22:25 #27006Regular Member

Posts: 8She is legit, seen her many of times. She goes by Sable, and is posted in Florida at the moment.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
She will treat you right.











Reply With Quote




