Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 821 1321 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 31820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27020

    Deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBiker  [View Original Post]
    With a deposit required she is worth avoiding.

    Why encourage her?
    Why would you. Especially someone who is photographed sending the finger. Unless you are a moron. But must be lots of morons out there. So if you are a moron send a deposit. What have you got to lose. Only your deposit.

  2. #27019

    Seen her once

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...b/183833129634

    Not a fan of anyone who wants deposits but any intel?
    I saw her once like 6 months ago, she didn't ask for a deposit, but was late getting back to her room. Didn't see any signs of management, believe I'm friends with her on fb, and she did have a black boyfriend like 2 months ago according to her Facebook pictures. She was cool in person real talkative, has a hot southern / country accent. Only downside was she only wanted it in one position, flat on her stomach on the bed, and from behind. Didn't repeat because of that.

  3. #27018
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeCoMan  [View Original Post]
    She is currently in Orlando but from Memphis. That is why he is asking us for help.
    She is in Orlando.

  4. #27017
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...b/183833129634

    Not a fan of anyone who wants deposits but any intel?
    With a deposit required she is worth avoiding.

    Why encourage her?

  5. #27016
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...b/183833129634

    Even several of the girls I see say do not send a deposit..
    Just my 2 cents...
    Not a fan of anyone who wants deposits but any intel?
    Just my 2 cents and maybe I'm off base but I would never send a deposit. Even the girl I see regularly says never do a deposit.

    I've had some of the girls advertising get pretty mad when our say no to the deposit.

    Good luck.

  6. #27015

    Deposits

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...b/183833129634

    Not a fan of anyone who wants deposits but any intel?

  7. #27014

    Something fishy with nympho

    Talked to her many times and had plans once.

    Texted her new # which pulls up to an old fake account.

    Definitely not her, weird vibes all around.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hot-redhead

  8. #27013

    Megg Dior: Avoid this thief

    This Skank did a cash and dash on me last night. Went to go wash hands and poof gone. I decided not to follow since hey it's Memphis and she probably has a handler / partner. Skank doesn't look like photos either. This ghetto Skank even stole a bottle of cologne.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-scam/45701823

    https://tryst.link/escort/meggdiorr

  9. #27012

    The girl from Dalas or Atlanta

    https://callescort.org/346-250-4907

    Have you ever seen her? She looks legit. Thanks.

  10. #27011

    Orlando? Memphis

    She is currently in Orlando but from Memphis. That is why he is asking us for help.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    You do see Orlando in the ad?

    We are in Memphis. Sorry.

  11. #27010
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantMem  [View Original Post]
    Where is the best place to get honest reviews so I don't end up in a bind?
    Probably here. At least you can get more-or-less honest reviews for free. LC bans any account that leaves a negative comment / review on a girl. RubMaps is just a waste of money.

  12. #27009
    Quote Originally Posted by Radek14  [View Original Post]
    Photos and number match a Memphis provider who goes by Sable. Never seen her as she skews a little more geriatric than I like. Do a search for her name in the thread and there are reviews of her.
    Thanks for the info I will do a search, she is advertising in Orlando.

  13. #27008

    Sable

    She has plenty of favorable reviews on Escort Alligator.

    I haven't seen her.

    But I don't recall anything negative.

    Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radek14  [View Original Post]
    Photos and number match a Memphis provider who goes by Sable. Never seen her as she skews a little more geriatric than I like. Do a search for her name in the thread and there are reviews of her.

  14. #27007

    The Provider is from Memphis

    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    You do see Orlando in the ad?

    We are in Memphis. Sorry.
    Photos and number match a Memphis provider who goes by Sable. Never seen her as she skews a little more geriatric than I like. Do a search for her name in the thread and there are reviews of her.

  15. #27006
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, seen her many of times. She goes by Sable, and is posted in Florida at the moment.

    She will treat you right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape