Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 13926
-
04-24-22 09:27 #11181Senior Member

Posts: 302Meh
My last visit there I saw Candy. First session with her. She wasnt bad, it was just a very unenthusiastic time. Maybe she was having a bad day. Tried to be chatty and nice but I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. If I see her again that's cool. If she's new she has potential to give killer massages.
Originally Posted by Roland323
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 16:11 #11180Regular Member

Posts: 10I'm talking about 40 on JJ's list. It's on Chatham street in cary. It's had a few different names in the past couple of years. It was green apple for the longest time though. Thought it was YoYo last time I went but maybe I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 15:43 #11179Senior Member

Posts: 611240 Newton Rd, Raleigh.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 14:43 #11178Senior Member

Posts: 137Where is YoYo?
Originally Posted by Yates
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 09:42 #11177Regular Member

Posts: 10YoYo / GreenApple Closed
Drove by YoYo yesterday afternoon and it appeared to be shutdown. Signage was gone, curtains drawn back, doors locked, looked empty inside. I guess they are gone?
-
04-22-22 12:39 #11176Senior Member

Posts: 39Moon girls
Been out of town a few months for work but just got back. I've gotten to where I prefer Moon. I've seen Coco and Luna in the past. Anyone know if there's anyone else there now that's worth trying?
-
04-22-22 08:26 #11175Senior Member

Posts: 373St
Soft Touch.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 06:08 #11174Senior Member

Posts: 563Julie
ST? May I ask what that stands for?
Originally Posted by GolfPro38
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 00:55 #11173Senior Member

Posts: 132RE: Yo Yo
I've had similar experience, Julie is awesome.
Originally Posted by GolfPro38
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 23:07 #11172Senior Member

Posts: 48I've seen Julie a few times, very sensual, passionate, one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by GolfPro38
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 16:33 #11171Senior Member

Posts: 373YoYo
Had a recent dream of visiting YoYo. After calling ahead, the dream started with the Boss greeting me as I entered and took me to a room. She was an older woman that started with actually a very decent massage but told me that a younger girl will come in and continue. Fast forward, in comes an attractive younger woman I'm guessing in her early 40's as Asians go.
In the dream her name is Julie and it seemed like we knew each other for a long time. Her massage and teasing was next to spectacular as dreams go. Her ST was 2nd to none. Very intimate and sensual conclusion and would love for a sequel of this dream soon.
-
04-21-22 14:41 #11170Senior Member

Posts: 302Well then
I guess I answered my own question. Ventured out to yo-yo. Only my second visit there as its not very convenient to me. Old lady, had to be 60 something. Didn't get her name, didn't really care. Massage was half ass, everything felt rushed, tease and ending also half assed and rushed. Oh well. There was another gal there. Maybe she's better. Debated Osaka as well, haven't been there in several months. Anything good going on that way? Like I said I usually stick to the cary spots as I have a couple gals that do me right.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 11:48 #11169Senior Member

Posts: 302Updates?
Anyone have any good intel on the raleigh spots lately? Played hooky today and will be venturing out later, getting tired of the cary AMPs.
-
04-19-22 18:54 #11168Senior Member

Posts: 322Most likely Osaka.
Originally Posted by GeniePants
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 18:51 #11167Senior Member

Posts: 202Saka? I don't know that one. Where is it located?
Originally Posted by WillieD1
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report.











Reply With Quote




