Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 31855
-
04-22-22 14:50 #27055Senior Member

Posts: 157https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...econd/45745607
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
I'm a huge moron then. Sent $50 for outcall because I know this person in real life. Figured she wouldn't fuck me over. Blocked my # and stopped returning messages then resurfaces with a new phone number stating that her ex bf must've taken it and that's why she got a new phone. Wants another $50.
-
04-22-22 10:21 #27054Regular Member

Posts: 9Ebony
Have a craving for a petite to slightly thick ebony. Anybody got any suggestions.
-
04-21-22 22:58 #27053Senior Member

Posts: 6038Deposit.
Why would you. Especially someone who is photographed sending the finger. Unless you are a moron. But must be lots of morons out there. So if you are a moron send a deposit. What have you got to lose. Only your deposit.
Originally Posted by FloridaBiker
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 21:03 #27052Senior Member

Posts: 320Seen her once
I saw her once like 6 months ago, she didn't ask for a deposit, but was late getting back to her room. Didn't see any signs of management, believe I'm friends with her on fb, and she did have a black boyfriend like 2 months ago according to her Facebook pictures. She was cool in person real talkative, has a hot southern / country accent. Only downside was she only wanted it in one position, flat on her stomach on the bed, and from behind. Didn't repeat because of that.
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 20:30 #27051Senior Member

Posts: 885She is in Orlando.
Originally Posted by LeeCoMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 20:14 #27050Senior Member

Posts: 321With a deposit required she is worth avoiding.
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]
Why encourage her?
-
04-21-22 20:00 #27049Senior Member

Posts: 296Just my 2 cents and maybe I'm off base but I would never send a deposit. Even the girl I see regularly says never do a deposit.
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]
I've had some of the girls advertising get pretty mad when our say no to the deposit.
Good luck.
-
04-21-22 16:52 #27048Senior Member

Posts: 157Deposits
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...b/183833129634
Not a fan of anyone who wants deposits but any intel?
-
04-21-22 16:21 #27047Senior Member

Posts: 157Something fishy with nympho
Talked to her many times and had plans once.
Texted her new # which pulls up to an old fake account.
Definitely not her, weird vibes all around.
https://tryst.link/escort/hot-redhead
-
04-21-22 09:24 #27046Senior Member

Posts: 26Megg Dior: Avoid this thief
This Skank did a cash and dash on me last night. Went to go wash hands and poof gone. I decided not to follow since hey it's Memphis and she probably has a handler / partner. Skank doesn't look like photos either. This ghetto Skank even stole a bottle of cologne.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-scam/45701823
https://tryst.link/escort/meggdiorr
-
04-20-22 13:01 #27045Senior Member

Posts: 496The girl from Dalas or Atlanta
https://callescort.org/346-250-4907
Have you ever seen her? She looks legit. Thanks.
-
04-20-22 10:56 #27044Senior Member

Posts: 374Orlando? Memphis
She is currently in Orlando but from Memphis. That is why he is asking us for help.
Originally Posted by MacMan34
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 00:53 #27043Senior Member

Posts: 98Probably here. At least you can get more-or-less honest reviews for free. LC bans any account that leaves a negative comment / review on a girl. RubMaps is just a waste of money.
Originally Posted by GrantMem
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 00:22 #27042Senior Member

Posts: 885Thanks for the info I will do a search, she is advertising in Orlando.
Originally Posted by Radek14
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 23:16 #27041Senior Member

Posts: 84Sable
She has plenty of favorable reviews on Escort Alligator.
I haven't seen her.
But I don't recall anything negative.
Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Radek14
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






