Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 929 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 684 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 13930
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11185

    YoYo

    Had a recent dream of visiting YoYo. After calling ahead, the dream started with the Boss greeting me as I entered and took me to a room. She was an older woman that started with actually a very decent massage but told me that a younger girl will come in and continue. Fast forward, in comes an attractive younger woman I'm guessing in her early 40's as Asians go.

    In the dream her name is Julie and it seemed like we knew each other for a long time. Her massage and teasing was next to spectacular as dreams go. Her ST was 2nd to none. Very intimate and sensual conclusion and would love for a sequel of this dream soon.

  2. #11184

    Well then

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any good intel on the raleigh spots lately? Played hooky today and will be venturing out later, getting tired of the cary AMPs.
    I guess I answered my own question. Ventured out to yo-yo. Only my second visit there as its not very convenient to me. Old lady, had to be 60 something. Didn't get her name, didn't really care. Massage was half ass, everything felt rushed, tease and ending also half assed and rushed. Oh well. There was another gal there. Maybe she's better. Debated Osaka as well, haven't been there in several months. Anything good going on that way? Like I said I usually stick to the cary spots as I have a couple gals that do me right.

  3. #11183

    Updates?

    Anyone have any good intel on the raleigh spots lately? Played hooky today and will be venturing out later, getting tired of the cary AMPs.

  4. #11182
    Most likely Osaka.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniePants  [View Original Post]
    Saka? I don't know that one. Where is it located?

    Thanks for the report.

  5. #11181
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD1  [View Original Post]
    Hit Saka as a newbie last week. Area was busy and I almost left. I wasn't sure what to expect but when I walked in, was greeted by an older lady. Talkative and friendly. Smacked me on the ass, asked me what I wanted. I said hr. She asked if I wanted fun, of course. 80/40.

    Massage was good, place was clean. She got on top of my back, did some teasing and flipped me for HJ. Finished up, I enjoyed it. Didn't discover the forum until after but the info here is golden, definitely appreciate it!
    Saka? I don't know that one. Where is it located?

    Thanks for the report.

  6. #11180

    First timer

    Hit Saka as a newbie last week. Area was busy and I almost left. I wasn't sure what to expect but when I walked in, was greeted by an older lady. Talkative and friendly. Smacked me on the ass, asked me what I wanted. I said hr. She asked if I wanted fun, of course. 80/40.

    Massage was good, place was clean. She got on top of my back, did some teasing and flipped me for HJ. Finished up, I enjoyed it. Didn't discover the forum until after but the info here is golden, definitely appreciate it!

  7. #11179
    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan09  [View Original Post]
    Red heads are my weakness. Any info on this one.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...5-ddc358f7244e
    Tried to see her last week. Waited until I was on my way before telling me she only accepts gift cards. I bailed after that.

  8. #11178

    Dude that's a porn star

    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan09  [View Original Post]
    Red heads are my weakness. Any info on this one.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...5-ddc358f7244e
    Thats Maitland Ward former Disney star now porn star. Doubt she's doing rubs as a side gig in Raleigh. Prob LEO.

  9. #11177

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan09  [View Original Post]
    Red heads are my weakness. Any info on this one.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...5-ddc358f7244e
    No Infor in particular. But based off the ad advertising FS, GFE, and Greek paired with pictures that look way TGTBT. I'm at least 90% sure it's fake.

  10. #11176

    Red head

    Red heads are my weakness. Any info on this one.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...5-ddc358f7244e

  11. #11175

    Healing Spa

    I was in Raleigh Friday and decided to stop by Healing Spa on E Chatham. I have not been to a Raleigh area spa since all the LEO trouble began but I knew they had a ts so that was enough for me. I did call ahead and lied, saying I had been there before. When I arrived there was an Indian gent who was REALLY annoyed at not being allowed entry, especially since I was ushered to a room. Well, I made an appointment.

    The lady was older, had a tummy and big knockers. The ts was continually in use so we did the massage first. She did fine, but no teasing and light touch until just before the flip. Why won't more providers just give us the damn teasing throughout? That brings it up ten levels. Anyway, on the flip she did OK, but wanted 80 to take off her top. No way.

    Ended up finishing fine and then had the ts, but I much prefer it first. Frankly speaking, without the ts first it's just not the same.

    Left her 50, which disappointed her. Whatever.

    On Sunday I tried another spa called Studio Salon that has slyly reopened, but they were insanely busy. They had at least two gals there and possibly a third (I could hear them chatting). One came out and said to come back in an hour. As I left (with no intention of waiting) numerous guys in cars could be seen waiting and looking at the place. When I got to my car I waited a bit and saw three different gents go in and then right out in a five minute period! Clearly guys want to try it out. With so few places open they are going to do gang busters biz.

  12. #11174

    Since

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRon  [View Original Post]
    So what's the estimated RT for a sensual massage these days? I haven't had one in a while. Wondering about the basic fee and the expected tips. Has inflation taken hold?
    Since your last report back in the late 19teens the price has come up about 500% so is not 33 cents anymore LOL.

  13. #11173

    Massage price

    So what's the estimated RT for a sensual massage these days? I haven't had one in a while. Wondering about the basic fee and the expected tips. Has inflation taken hold?

  14. #11172

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Demento  [View Original Post]
    Where is Ruby? Where do they advertise? I normally think I stay up to date, but I am unfamiliar with this one?
    AFAIK they don't currently advertise. They are on University in Durham. If you google "Ruby spa Durham" you'll find it. Not sure if they still require it but when I first went I had to do an intake form (made up contact details). Phone or text so you can pay cash on arrival and no credit card fee. Book online you have to pay by cc.

  15. #11171

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by AshWink  [View Original Post]
    Called Ruby to book an appointment but had zero availability. Then made an appointment at Yo Yo.

    By mistake I put Ruby address from my search and went there (didn't realize I was at wrong place until the lady told me that I didn't have an appointment).

    Anyway I was nice to her and managed to get in for 30 minutes. Paid. 5 HHR house fee. She was in late 20's / early 30's, short, fit, cute, pretty smile, and spoke good English. Massage was good, she walked on my back with my permission. On the flip, she asked where I want her to work on, LOL. She asked for. 4 tip, agreed and nice finish. We had few more minutes, and she continued with the massage. She helped me clean, and offered water. Since she accommodated me without prior appointment I tipped her extra. 1.

    I will repeat.
    Where is Ruby? Where do they advertise? I normally think I stay up to date, but I am unfamiliar with this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape