Thread: What in the fuck are you talking about?
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 3026
-
04-21-22 10:09 #731Regular Member

Posts: 81Sorry
Not you. Someone recently saw her and at the end of their review said it. Sorry was just piggybacking off your comment.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 10:07 #730Regular Member

Posts: 81No
Why would I? Mr. Knight.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 07:07 #729Senior Member

Posts: 7335Get off of that. I never said she would never rob. When someone's first post is something is totally counter to what has been reported I will always be skeptical.
Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 21:30 #728Regular Member

Posts: 81Jenna
Its crazy how I was told she would never rob. Or take his review with a grain of salt. Laughable even.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 18:53 #727Banned Member

Posts: 905Camdens mess or kamden
Which one of yall told Camden or Kamden what ever to message me with that none sense lmaoooo, said she will get a room for us, like I'm dumb enough to think her junky ass getting a room for one date lmaooo. I told her I record and all kinda shyt and I use to text her man after reading her reviews I wouldn't waste a text on that H. But anyway it was a good laugh thanks.
-
04-12-22 16:54 #726Regular Member

Posts: 81What Color
Is you armor UpCaps? Do you have a cape also?
-
04-08-22 20:31 #725Banned Member

Posts: 905Dude you really need to think things thru frfr bc I'm not Manny I'm not the other guy y'all PM me about and I'm not posting my pictures LOL so I don't know what to tell ya except get a life dude. I'm not a internet Rambo calling people names and saying this and that and arguing.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 19:15 #724Banned Member

Posts: 905The text was deleted because it had the whole number on it I marked thru the number and tried again but it wouldn't post.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 07:34 #723Banned Member

Posts: 905My inbox
TjtjtJall TjtjtJall is offline.
Senior Member.
Hey Manny.
Go fuck yourself.
-
04-07-22 22:59 #722Senior Member

Posts: 719This was your most unintelligible post yet. Congratulations. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 20:49 #721Banned Member

Posts: 905This ad said its a cop
Posted the link with pix earlier before I texted asking for a pic holding up 4 fingers and this text saying they the cops was the response check out the text if you see the ad its the same number and yep it look TGTBT but I just wanted to see what it would say.[blue]One of the screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
-
04-07-22 12:53 #720Senior Member

Posts: 350Search Function
Most are on STG or Eros. Just use the FIND function.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 12:50 #719Senior Member

Posts: 544Any links for these gals?
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 09:54 #718Banned Member

Posts: 634Ain't nothing but a g thang
Oh I love me some all natural pancake tips nothing better than a little sag in them cause gives you a place to grab them. Hey big g if you got cleaned up maybe you can up your game from the lowlifes you smash like dirty feet and all the massive junkies you run with. It was good to finally see you again big g hope you aren't sidelined for much longer. All natural baby that is the way to go. She actually has a full set of teeth something you probably haven't been able to enjoy in years to look at while you are fucking them. I remember you bragging about fucking stabbed up demon infested Kelly Tgrober yuck I walked right out. Are you still fucking your hot 20 year old Latina utr you were fantasizing about? Good seeing you big g as it ain't nothing but a g thang. Glad to have you back.
Originally Posted by WetAssPussy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 22:34 #717Senior Member

Posts: 40Jesus is there any way to unsee flapjacks or tube socks?
On one hand I guess to each his own, on the other, good lord no thank you.










Reply With Quote





