Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 30316
-
04-21-22 14:26 #17371Senior Member

Posts: 307Sara
It's been over a yr since I've seen her, anyone seen her recently? Pm if you wish.
Stay safe.
Devil.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/220466604787
-
04-21-22 09:43 #17370Senior Member

Posts: 391Brittany
I had a few times in the past. She's legit, looks like the pics, pretty good attitude but the price doesn't fit the menu imo.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 08:41 #17369Senior Member

Posts: 233Location?
Shepherds Valley Road?
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 08:29 #17368Senior Member

Posts: 47Stella
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3101519
She's one of the QCE ladies, saw her a couple weeks ago. Pics are 100% real. She looks like a hot coed cheerleader. Perfect body. Good massage. Went for the upgrade which was $$$.6 total including the house fee. Fun times but maybe a little too limiting depending on your taste. Yeah, it's not cheap but sometimes being in a safe environment with a smoke show is worth it in my opinion.
-
04-21-22 02:36 #17367Senior Member

Posts: 687Jenna
Who was the person that told you that she would never rob? By your post it sounds like you are saying I did and that is not true. Please clarify.
Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 21:55 #17366Banned Member

Posts: 905Briney the Goat
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/864102320754 I know she real but never saw her I follow her on IG and didn't like some of thngs she be saying and doing she even went live before a monger could get out the door showing his face. Has anyone smashed the Goat.
-
04-20-22 21:34 #17365Banned Member

Posts: 905Yes I will let yall know if she decides I'm just trying to get her off my cash app by finding her a few regulars so know need in PM I will let ya know thanks.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 21:09 #17364Senior Member

Posts: 1150Sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 17:50 #17363Senior Member

Posts: 255I like the idea of not having to commute to see her but I've held off due to to price, she's on a potential try list but being on stg and charging more has had me hold off.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 17:47 #17362Senior Member

Posts: 255The more I search the internet the more I can't believe the bullets dodged seeing her a few times.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 17:42 #17361Senior Member

Posts: 363Pickings as slim as I can remember
Seems 2 out 3 reports is not good these days. Either in the demons, ghosted, or just not worth the effort.
-
04-20-22 17:30 #17360Senior Member

Posts: 229Did you enjoy that strap-on?
LOL, JK. Thanks for the review. Her pics look pretty hot.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 17:21 #17359Senior Member

Posts: 198Mooresville
I have been interested in her as well since I live in the area. Only reason I haven't pulled the trigger her ads always say outcall. If she has an incall location that is safe may give it a try. Although the 8 pm to 12 sounds not up my alley. Prefer going to strange places during the day. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 16:22 #17358Senior Member

Posts: 687Jenna
They just added another charge (1099) on her. She never released for robbery charge.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 15:49 #17357Senior Member

Posts: 408Toftt
Went & saw this one the other day.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/362457786078
Booked for a HHR appt. -a little steep at 170, but since she was close I had to try.
I think she can be talked down on her rates.
She stays in a dumpy trailer north of Mooresville-.
I got there & it's the girl in the pics.
Great slim body, not spinner type, but close IMHO.
She gives a pretty good BBBJ, she allows DATY, covered FS-She did ask if I brought condoms, I didn't, but she had some there.
Everything fairly routine-I hit it from behind, she can take a pounding-finished in the bag.
Overall. Nothing to write home about, nice body, face is ok.
She lives in a dump, -She just had that look of demons are probably present, or nearby (you just get that feeling sometimes).
Will I repeat? Probably not. --At 300/ hr? --forget it-maybe if she drop down to the usual STG girls 200/ hr-I'll consider it, but some of these girls think they're worth that type of money--She's not.
That's all I got.
Happy Hunting All.
Saul.










Reply With Quote






