rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #731

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    Who was the person that told you that she would never rob? By your post it sounds like you are saying I did and that is not true. Please clarify.
    Not you. Someone recently saw her and at the end of their review said it. Sorry was just piggybacking off your comment.

  2. #730

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Get off of that. I never said she would never rob. When someone's first post is something is totally counter to what has been reported I will always be skeptical.
    Why would I? Mr. Knight.

  3. #729
    Get off of that. I never said she would never rob. When someone's first post is something is totally counter to what has been reported I will always be skeptical.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit  [View Original Post]
    Its crazy how I was told she would never rob. Or take his review with a grain of salt. Laughable even.

  4. #728

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    They just added another charge (1099) on her. She never released for robbery charge.
    Its crazy how I was told she would never rob. Or take his review with a grain of salt. Laughable even.

  5. #727

    Camdens mess or kamden

    Which one of yall told Camden or Kamden what ever to message me with that none sense lmaoooo, said she will get a room for us, like I'm dumb enough to think her junky ass getting a room for one date lmaooo. I told her I record and all kinda shyt and I use to text her man after reading her reviews I wouldn't waste a text on that H. But anyway it was a good laugh thanks.

  6. #726

    What Color

    Is you armor UpCaps? Do you have a cape also?

  7. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    This was your most unintelligible post yet. Congratulations. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
    Dude you really need to think things thru frfr bc I'm not Manny I'm not the other guy y'all PM me about and I'm not posting my pictures LOL so I don't know what to tell ya except get a life dude. I'm not a internet Rambo calling people names and saying this and that and arguing.

  8. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    This was your most unintelligible post yet. Congratulations. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
    The text was deleted because it had the whole number on it I marked thru the number and tried again but it wouldn't post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cops.jpg‎  

  9. #723

    My inbox

    TjtjtJall TjtjtJall is offline.

    Senior Member.

    Hey Manny.

    Go fuck yourself.

  10. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Posted the link with pix earlier before I texted asking for a pic holding up 4 fingers and this text saying they the cops was the response check out the text if you see the ad its the same number and yep it look TGTBT but I just wanted to see what it would say.One of the screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited.
    This was your most unintelligible post yet. Congratulations. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

  11. #721

    This ad said its a cop

    Posted the link with pix earlier before I texted asking for a pic holding up 4 fingers and this text saying they the cops was the response check out the text if you see the ad its the same number and yep it look TGTBT but I just wanted to see what it would say.[blue]One of the screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails njqxnji3mzjjzdfmntzmywy3oda0mguyyty5y2i5mdq2ndnlodi.jpg.jpg‎   mtk4ntiynznloty3ndfhzgfkzwzlyjiwzwfmymq0oda5ndyxndy.jpg.jpg‎  

  12. #720

    Search Function

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Any links for these gals?
    Most are on STG or Eros. Just use the FIND function.

  13. #719
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Updated Rankings 4/5.

    1. Aria.

    2. Adrianne Seas.

    3. Sammy Summers.

    4. Alyson Rodriquez.

    5. Kaleen Sinclair.

    6. Ginger.

    7. Nessa.

    8. Becca.

    9. Rose / Megan.

    10. Jess.

    Fell out of Top 10- Eli.

    Will update again in a week.
    Any links for these gals?

  14. #718

    Ain't nothing but a g thang

    Quote Originally Posted by WetAssPussy  [View Original Post]
    Jesus is there any way to unsee flapjacks or tube socks?

    On one hand I guess to each his own, on the other, good lord no thank you.
    Oh I love me some all natural pancake tips nothing better than a little sag in them cause gives you a place to grab them. Hey big g if you got cleaned up maybe you can up your game from the lowlifes you smash like dirty feet and all the massive junkies you run with. It was good to finally see you again big g hope you aren't sidelined for much longer. All natural baby that is the way to go. She actually has a full set of teeth something you probably haven't been able to enjoy in years to look at while you are fucking them. I remember you bragging about fucking stabbed up demon infested Kelly Tgrober yuck I walked right out. Are you still fucking your hot 20 year old Latina utr you were fantasizing about? Good seeing you big g as it ain't nothing but a g thang. Glad to have you back.

  15. #717
    Jesus is there any way to unsee flapjacks or tube socks?

    On one hand I guess to each his own, on the other, good lord no thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape