Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 500 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 7494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6729

    Jersey

    Anyone seen Vivian around? She has not been returning my text.

  2. #6728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Contact for courtney?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBig43  [View Original Post]
    Made the loop at jays yesterday twice ran into skinny Redhead Courtney BBBJ open to all things she talked about her friend Krystal gave them a ride over by franks talk about 3 some they are interested Courtney is thin with small tits very eager to please will repeat. See where it goes. I will post my experience when I complete the mission.
    I would like to meet Courtney any info will help, can trade.

  3. #6727

    Courtney performs poorly

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBig43  [View Original Post]
    Made the loop at jays yesterday twice ran into skinny Redhead Courtney BBBJ open to all things she talked about her friend Krystal gave them a ride over by franks talk about 3 some they are interested Courtney is thin with small tits very eager to please will repeat. See where it goes. I will post my experience when I complete the mission.
    Picked up Courtney before. One of the worst BBBJ I ever had but if she did good for you then I guess she's gotten better. But I doubt it. Only crystal I ever dated had purple hair and it was 20 out of 10. Yep 20 out of 10. She's Kayleigh cousins and Skatar posted pix of her sucks his dik. Might try your Krystal when I'm back in town but doubt it if she does double with Courtney.

    But then again YMMV. Maybe Courtney likes you LOL https://soundcloud.com/user-75614078...imps-freestyle.

    If anybody looking for double dates hit up Emma. Heard she has a girl friend she works with who's ready to lick ass while Emma sux your dik. They the new Thelma and Louise who be hanging out by jays everyday.

  4. #6726

    Courtney and Krystal

    Made the loop at jays yesterday twice ran into skinny Redhead Courtney BBBJ open to all things she talked about her friend Krystal gave them a ride over by franks talk about 3 some they are interested Courtney is thin with small tits very eager to please will repeat. See where it goes. I will post my experience when I complete the mission.

  5. #6725
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Heard jean is back. She wears glasses and swallow dix like anacondas.

    Heard Kaitlyn is back. My boy said she requested him on Facebook the new backpage and new Craigslist.

    You know Kaitlyn the girl who got married to that one fat dude and took all his assets well she's back according to my source under a alias on Facebook.

    Heard there is a new girl named Natalie. She hangs out by the BP on church aka Andover. Heard her toppy is sloppy with swallow.

    But then again this post is just what I heard.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9cGpLc-G20E

    I'm not a reliable source like all the other senior members. Well that's what jjisback said. But I heard he's passed away. Rest In Peace grand pa We miss your report.
    Any #s contact info or FB info?

  6. #6724

    Guess who's back

    Heard jean is back. She wears glasses and swallow dix like anacondas.

    Heard Kaitlyn is back. My boy said she requested him on Facebook the new backpage and new Craigslist.

    You know Kaitlyn the girl who got married to that one fat dude and took all his assets well she's back according to my source under a alias on Facebook.

    Heard there is a new girl named Natalie. She hangs out by the BP on church aka Andover. Heard her toppy is sloppy with swallow.

    But then again this post is just what I heard.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9cGpLc-G20E

    I'm not a reliable source like all the other senior members. Well that's what jjisback said. But I heard he's passed away. Rest In Peace grand pa We miss your report.

  7. #6723

    Congrats to Cynthia and mac Monty

    Heard mac Monty got a single deal on Koch based on his tik tok video for his 21 savage freestyle.

    Heard he has an ep coming out on Koch too.

    But who knows. Only time will tell. But I'm digging his concepts.

    https://soundcloud.com/user-75614078...unds-freestyle

    But then again I like the classics and Cindy lauper could get this LOL.

    Like Madonna can get this younger Dennis Rodman LOL.

  8. #6722
    Quote Originally Posted by GreensKeeper  [View Original Post]
    Met up with thin girl Missy very good skills. Have been asking to trade numbers of some off the girls seems people don't share don't get it. Are some of you guys trying to save them for yourself. Lolol thought this site was to help.

    Each other out I will still share any and all I get wish people would do the same none of them like us haha they just want the greenbacks for their medicine stay safe.
    I agree, this forum is for sharing info, just write a simple review with useful info, the good and bad, contact info, her do s and don't s etc. There should be no need to be asking for phone numbers and especially trading for them, if a girl is UTR, and wants you to give it out, go ahead and help her and us out.

  9. #6721
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeSometime  [View Original Post]
    Same as you. I saw her on Monday, but I haven't been able to get in touch with her since then.
    I've heard of this girl Jenna out here but haven't read any reviews of a date with her, how she operates, does she walk, if so where? Incalls, outs, she is kind of a mystery.

  10. #6720
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBill  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her. I spoke to her Monday then hasn't answered in 3 days. Vm full.
    Same as you. I saw her on Monday, but I haven't been able to get in touch with her since then.

  11. #6719

    Princess Jenna

    Anyone seen her. I spoke to her Monday then hasn't answered in 3 days. Vm full.

  12. #6718

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by D6916  [View Original Post]
    Those areas you mention for Demi are areas of the good ole days. Like 20 years ago. Maybe I need to to check out the old area's again.
    Idk about 20 years ago bro but I know how these hos think. It's all about drugs. If you know where the trap houses are you will find hos in proximity to them. Think of Lowell as one big parking lot. Some spots it the lot are secluded but have a lot of activity. Once you find those spots from the highlands to the acre to over the bridge by cvs you will be able to find more than you ever imagined. It goes more beyond the look. But it is the look based on proximity to trap houses. If you get it you get it if you don't then sorry I can't help you. Only experience can.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sETAgLQCDL4

    Just know that the market basket on fletcher is a silver mine. And during summer when the pool is open it's a gold mine.

  13. #6717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Is officially a head monster according to one of my boys. She deep throat gags on your dick with incredible sound effects that vibrates on you making the experience more intense and interesting. She really loves to suck plus if your into spinners with long black hair and tramp stamp she's the one for you. But he said she talks incessantly.

    Heard there's a new girl from Connecticut with 3 tongue rings named Demi and she has pierced nips and clit. Heard she squirts harder than old faithful. My boy said she hangs out close to the market basket on fletcher the pjs over there and by bower and Salem street too. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nRr_kibOoI.
    Those areas you mention for Demi are areas of the good ole days. Like 20 years ago. Maybe I need to to check out the old area's again.

  14. #6716

    Yep missy aka Melissa

    Is officially a head monster according to one of my boys. She deep throat gags on your dick with incredible sound effects that vibrates on you making the experience more intense and interesting. She really loves to suck plus if your into spinners with long black hair and tramp stamp she's the one for you. But he said she talks incessantly.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreensKeeper  [View Original Post]
    Met up with thin girl Missy very good skills. Have been asking to trade numbers of some off the girls seems people don't share don't get it. Are some of you guys trying to save them for yourself. Lolol thought this site was to help.

    Each other out I will still share any and all I get wish people would do the same none of them like us haha they just want the greenbacks for their medicine stay safe.
    Heard there's a new girl from Connecticut with 3 tongue rings named Demi and she has pierced nips and clit. Heard she squirts harder than old faithful. My boy said she hangs out close to the market basket on fletcher the pjs over there and by bower and Salem street too. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nRr_kibOoI.

  15. #6715

    For Michaela

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Just found out by chance. Very sad. She touched many of our mongrel lives in a mostly positive way. She was starting to get a bit less fun towards the end. I took her to movie and she literally slept through most of it. But I felt honored that she felt safe enough with me to fall asleep. Kisses to her. RIP Michaela!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape