Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 7494
-
04-22-22 12:57 #6729Senior Member

Posts: 212Jersey
Anyone seen Vivian around? She has not been returning my text.
-
04-22-22 07:39 #6728Senior Member

Posts: 138Contact for courtney?
I would like to meet Courtney any info will help, can trade.
Originally Posted by MrBig43
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 22:46 #6727Banned Member

Posts: 307Courtney performs poorly
Picked up Courtney before. One of the worst BBBJ I ever had but if she did good for you then I guess she's gotten better. But I doubt it. Only crystal I ever dated had purple hair and it was 20 out of 10. Yep 20 out of 10. She's Kayleigh cousins and Skatar posted pix of her sucks his dik. Might try your Krystal when I'm back in town but doubt it if she does double with Courtney.
Originally Posted by MrBig43
[View Original Post]
But then again YMMV. Maybe Courtney likes you LOL https://soundcloud.com/user-75614078...imps-freestyle.
If anybody looking for double dates hit up Emma. Heard she has a girl friend she works with who's ready to lick ass while Emma sux your dik. They the new Thelma and Louise who be hanging out by jays everyday.
-
04-20-22 11:53 #6726Senior Member

Posts: 39Courtney and Krystal
Made the loop at jays yesterday twice ran into skinny Redhead Courtney BBBJ open to all things she talked about her friend Krystal gave them a ride over by franks talk about 3 some they are interested Courtney is thin with small tits very eager to please will repeat. See where it goes. I will post my experience when I complete the mission.
-
04-18-22 18:28 #6725Senior Member

Posts: 356Any #s contact info or FB info?
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 12:38 #6724Banned Member

Posts: 307Guess who's back
Heard jean is back. She wears glasses and swallow dix like anacondas.
Heard Kaitlyn is back. My boy said she requested him on Facebook the new backpage and new Craigslist.
You know Kaitlyn the girl who got married to that one fat dude and took all his assets well she's back according to my source under a alias on Facebook.
Heard there is a new girl named Natalie. She hangs out by the BP on church aka Andover. Heard her toppy is sloppy with swallow.
But then again this post is just what I heard.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9cGpLc-G20E
I'm not a reliable source like all the other senior members. Well that's what jjisback said. But I heard he's passed away. Rest In Peace grand pa We miss your report.
-
04-17-22 16:38 #6723Banned Member

Posts: 307Congrats to Cynthia and mac Monty
Heard mac Monty got a single deal on Koch based on his tik tok video for his 21 savage freestyle.
Heard he has an ep coming out on Koch too.
But who knows. Only time will tell. But I'm digging his concepts.
https://soundcloud.com/user-75614078...unds-freestyle
But then again I like the classics and Cindy lauper could get this LOL.
Like Madonna can get this younger Dennis Rodman LOL.
-
04-16-22 17:21 #6722Senior Member

Posts: 297I agree, this forum is for sharing info, just write a simple review with useful info, the good and bad, contact info, her do s and don't s etc. There should be no need to be asking for phone numbers and especially trading for them, if a girl is UTR, and wants you to give it out, go ahead and help her and us out.
Originally Posted by GreensKeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 16:31 #6721Senior Member

Posts: 297I've heard of this girl Jenna out here but haven't read any reviews of a date with her, how she operates, does she walk, if so where? Incalls, outs, she is kind of a mystery.
Originally Posted by MaybeSometime
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 16:20 #6720Senior Member

Posts: 274Same as you. I saw her on Monday, but I haven't been able to get in touch with her since then.
Originally Posted by SingleBill
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 15:37 #6719Senior Member

Posts: 149Princess Jenna
Anyone seen her. I spoke to her Monday then hasn't answered in 3 days. Vm full.
-
04-15-22 13:10 #6718Banned Member

Posts: 307Idk
Idk about 20 years ago bro but I know how these hos think. It's all about drugs. If you know where the trap houses are you will find hos in proximity to them. Think of Lowell as one big parking lot. Some spots it the lot are secluded but have a lot of activity. Once you find those spots from the highlands to the acre to over the bridge by cvs you will be able to find more than you ever imagined. It goes more beyond the look. But it is the look based on proximity to trap houses. If you get it you get it if you don't then sorry I can't help you. Only experience can.
Originally Posted by D6916
[View Original Post]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sETAgLQCDL4
Just know that the market basket on fletcher is a silver mine. And during summer when the pool is open it's a gold mine.
-
04-14-22 19:38 #6717Senior Member

Posts: 138Those areas you mention for Demi are areas of the good ole days. Like 20 years ago. Maybe I need to to check out the old area's again.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 15:01 #6716Banned Member

Posts: 307Yep missy aka Melissa
Is officially a head monster according to one of my boys. She deep throat gags on your dick with incredible sound effects that vibrates on you making the experience more intense and interesting. She really loves to suck plus if your into spinners with long black hair and tramp stamp she's the one for you. But he said she talks incessantly.
Heard there's a new girl from Connecticut with 3 tongue rings named Demi and she has pierced nips and clit. Heard she squirts harder than old faithful. My boy said she hangs out close to the market basket on fletcher the pjs over there and by bower and Salem street too. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nRr_kibOoI.
Originally Posted by GreensKeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 08:25 #6715Regular Member

Posts: 13For Michaela
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




