Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 7496
-
04-13-22 15:01 #6716Banned Member

Posts: 307Yep missy aka Melissa
Is officially a head monster according to one of my boys. She deep throat gags on your dick with incredible sound effects that vibrates on you making the experience more intense and interesting. She really loves to suck plus if your into spinners with long black hair and tramp stamp she's the one for you. But he said she talks incessantly.
Heard there's a new girl from Connecticut with 3 tongue rings named Demi and she has pierced nips and clit. Heard she squirts harder than old faithful. My boy said she hangs out close to the market basket on fletcher the pjs over there and by bower and Salem street too. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nRr_kibOoI.
Originally Posted by GreensKeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 08:25 #6715Regular Member

Posts: 13For Michaela
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 08:03 #6714Banned Member

Posts: 79Missy
Met up with thin girl Missy very good skills. Have been asking to trade numbers of some off the girls seems people don't share don't get it. Are some of you guys trying to save them for yourself. Lolol thought this site was to help.
Each other out I will still share any and all I get wish people would do the same none of them like us haha they just want the greenbacks for their medicine stay safe.
-
04-06-22 20:30 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 2109Michaela
Just found out by chance. Very sad. She touched many of our mongrel lives in a mostly positive way. She was starting to get a bit less fun towards the end. I took her to movie and she literally slept through most of it. But I felt honored that she felt safe enough with me to fall asleep. Kisses to her. RIP Michaela!
Originally Posted by JJisback
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 17:37 #6712Regular Member

Posts: 6Someone needs to coach this girl up. 60 $ for bare head with swallow. 160 for bfs?
Originally Posted by Twinkie1
[View Original Post]
Girl needs an agent.
-
04-06-22 17:06 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 192Princess Jenna
I'm telling you its her. I know this girl personally. Her boyfriend was her heroin dealer and they broke up so now she sells her ass. You have to catch her before she picks up or when she's close to running out of shit because that's really the only times she goes out. She's new to this hooker thing.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 12:07 #6710Senior Member

Posts: 4544If they want details of what you want to do. Then it's definitely LE. That happen to me twice and I didn't go. The next day I check the news and the same place the escort were hosting happen to be the same ad also. So whenever they ask what you want to do at the date. Ignore and if you don't tell them exactly what you want to do when you get there. They will ignore you.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 09:59 #6709Senior Member

Posts: 149Jenna
I met her once. I agree the she is hard to nail down. Skills are average, nothing to get excited over. She's a pretty girl but her looks aren't what we are after.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 15:17 #6708Senior Member

Posts: 232I tried contacting the number in this ad. I found the responses a little suspicious. Whoever was on the other end wanted explicit details through text message of what we would do. My calls were ignored and when I asked her to call me she said she would but never did.
Originally Posted by Juna1103
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 14:46 #6707Senior Member

Posts: 59Not sure if it's her
https://callescort.org/978-221-1608
Originally Posted by MaybeSometime
[View Original Post]
I don't if this is Princess Jenna, Looks like her pictures from FB.
-
04-05-22 11:18 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 59Jenna
Think it a different Jenna there talking about. But could be wrong, this jenna is 200 hh.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Princess jenna.
-
04-05-22 10:59 #6705Regular Member

Posts: 6No. Princess Jenna.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 21:50 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 4544Is it this Jenna.
Originally Posted by Astro48
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 20:46 #6703Regular Member

Posts: 6I tried to get with Princess Jenna today. What a fucking hassle.
Originally Posted by MaybeSometime
[View Original Post]
Twenty minutes between replies. I finally get to her—she's a ghost. I turn around thinking it's a a scam and she replies. I turn around and say "be outside or I'm leaving". She calls me rude. And says to leave.
-
04-04-22 19:04 #6702Senior Member

Posts: 274Do you have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by Juna1103
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



