Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #3913
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    If you see her face you'll say WTF, nah you guys seriously hit that? Haha.
    I don't think it is fair to criticize the face of a 70 year old woman in comparison to a woman who is 30 to 40. She may not be the prettiest woman in the world, but I have some footage of my cum leaking out of her pussy and smeared over her big clit that looks every bit as good as a 25 year old.

  2. #3912
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    If you see her face you'll say WTF, nah you guys seriously hit that? Haha.
    Man about 15 years ago she was a pretty hot MILF with nice tits back in the day she was on Bristol. She's got some droopy tits now and still tries the up sell on bb. She in Irvine now and I haven't changed my number in many years and once in a while I get that text from her. Her face and body really ain't that bad. No I've never bb her but she's really open to that. I've got a million excuses to not go over and see her LOL. She's better looking than some of the women I've see in OC for sure IMAO.

  3. #3911
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is her. You can also google orange county mayumi erotic monkey and see more older pictures although none of her face.
    If you see her face you'll say WTF, nah you guys seriously hit that? Haha.

  4. #3910
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrod1114  [View Original Post]
    Oof. Face of a hag.

    I wish I had some of the abilities on this board to overlook certain "imperfections".
    This particular board is for bareback so I'm one of the guys that is happy to overlook imperfections.

    I'd rather bareback / creampie a new chick with a so / so face then to wear a bag with the same girl over and over again with an average face.

    I fucking hate wearing rubbers and always have.

  5. #3909
    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    Saw Torreyskye from HX got BBFSCIP Monday she posted a blog on HX saying she does not do BBFS but it there for the right amount.
    Weird. She was saying some dude named Brookshire was trying to force BBFS.

    Looks like she records her sessions too. So you might want to be cautious with her.

    She is also a strange one herself. I feel sorry for her kid. The kid is often in the next room and she has camera everywhere and walks around naked. Seems like she is also on the verge of getting evicted.

  6. #3908
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is her. You can also google orange county mayumi erotic monkey and see more older pictures although none of her face.

  7. #3907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a picture of what Mayumi looks like?
    Is this her?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mayumi

  8. #3906
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Mayumi has to be 65. I think her pussy still feels great but just too many customers now. It is a testimony to her stamina she can still take 10 raw loads per day. I wish her the best.
    Do you have a picture of what Mayumi looks like?

  9. #3905
    Quote Originally Posted by WingRod  [View Original Post]
    Despite the previous reviews, decided to see Jen anyway. Yes, talkative, small boobs, somewhat messy room, but otherwise no issues. Very easy-going, aims to please. She's had a hard life and abusive bf's in the past. But, she delivers on her menu which is default BBFSCIP. Upcharge if you want vids / pics.
    Oof. Face of a hag.

    I wish I had some of the abilities on this board to overlook certain "imperfections".

  10. #3904
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    How old you think now TJ? 70 yo? When on Bristol she was already "Mature" then she went to Irvine and she's a granny now. I remember her saying I see your car while the complex security was doing their thing Gates, security (Armed) and gates out is a no no. Never seeded her and won't LOL. I got to add she had some funky felling skin too. How long ago was that?
    Mayumi has to be 65. I think her pussy still feels great but just too many customers now. It is a testimony to her stamina she can still take 10 raw loads per day. I wish her the best.

  11. #3903
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I no longer have the guts to seed her. Looks the same but too many customers over the years. It was my final visit. Nothing lasts forever.
    How old you think now TJ? 70 yo? When on Bristol she was already "Mature" then she went to Irvine and she's a granny now. I remember her saying I see your car while the complex security was doing their thing Gates, security (Armed) and gates out is a no no. Never seeded her and won't LOL. I got to add she had some funky felling skin too. How long ago was that?

  12. #3902

    Fascinating.

    I find it fascinating that some will say. "I don't want to kiss and I don't want you to DATY because its too intimate " but. I can drop my man goo in them.

  13. #3901
    Quote Originally Posted by WingRod  [View Original Post]
    Despite the previous reviews, decided to see Jen anyway. Yes, talkative, small boobs, somewhat messy room, but otherwise no issues. Very easy-going, aims to please. She's had a hard life and abusive bf's in the past. But, she delivers on her menu which is default BBFSCIP. Upcharge if you want vids / pics.
    I saw her and yes tips can be had for special services!

    But, she is a dead f*ck and loves her pussy eaten.

    Also, there just might be another person that answers and replies to your text just saying? (could be bf or zaddy).

    It was a nice one and done for me due to nice special service but NO connection and she has personal issues!

  14. #3900

    Jensweethearts

    Despite the previous reviews, decided to see Jen anyway. Yes, talkative, small boobs, somewhat messy room, but otherwise no issues. Very easy-going, aims to please. She's had a hard life and abusive bf's in the past. But, she delivers on her menu which is default BBFSCIP. Upcharge if you want vids / pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jen0.jpg‎   Jen1.jpg‎   Jen2.jpg‎  

  15. #3899

    Mayumi

    I no longer have the guts to seed her. Looks the same but too many customers over the years. It was my final visit. Nothing lasts forever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape