Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 5803
-
04-22-22 12:54 #3913Senior Member

Posts: 2085I don't think it is fair to criticize the face of a 70 year old woman in comparison to a woman who is 30 to 40. She may not be the prettiest woman in the world, but I have some footage of my cum leaking out of her pussy and smeared over her big clit that looks every bit as good as a 25 year old.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 22:09 #3912Senior Member

Posts: 1657Man about 15 years ago she was a pretty hot MILF with nice tits back in the day she was on Bristol. She's got some droopy tits now and still tries the up sell on bb. She in Irvine now and I haven't changed my number in many years and once in a while I get that text from her. Her face and body really ain't that bad. No I've never bb her but she's really open to that. I've got a million excuses to not go over and see her LOL. She's better looking than some of the women I've see in OC for sure IMAO.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 20:45 #3911Senior Member

Posts: 7266If you see her face you'll say WTF, nah you guys seriously hit that? Haha.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 13:24 #3910Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687This particular board is for bareback so I'm one of the guys that is happy to overlook imperfections.
Originally Posted by Rrod1114
[View Original Post]
I'd rather bareback / creampie a new chick with a so / so face then to wear a bag with the same girl over and over again with an average face.
I fucking hate wearing rubbers and always have.
-
04-21-22 12:45 #3909Senior Member

Posts: 92Weird. She was saying some dude named Brookshire was trying to force BBFS.
Originally Posted by IEdog
[View Original Post]
Looks like she records her sessions too. So you might want to be cautious with her.
She is also a strange one herself. I feel sorry for her kid. The kid is often in the next room and she has camera everywhere and walks around naked. Seems like she is also on the verge of getting evicted.
-
04-21-22 12:23 #3908Senior Member

Posts: 2085Yes that is her. You can also google orange county mayumi erotic monkey and see more older pictures although none of her face.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 18:00 #3907Senior Member

Posts: 2931Is this her?
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mayumi
-
04-20-22 17:09 #3906Senior Member

Posts: 1143Do you have a picture of what Mayumi looks like?
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 17:02 #3905Senior Member

Posts: 211Oof. Face of a hag.
Originally Posted by WingRod
[View Original Post]
I wish I had some of the abilities on this board to overlook certain "imperfections".
-
04-19-22 11:31 #3904Senior Member

Posts: 2085Mayumi has to be 65. I think her pussy still feels great but just too many customers now. It is a testimony to her stamina she can still take 10 raw loads per day. I wish her the best.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 22:09 #3903Senior Member

Posts: 1657How old you think now TJ? 70 yo? When on Bristol she was already "Mature" then she went to Irvine and she's a granny now. I remember her saying I see your car while the complex security was doing their thing Gates, security (Armed) and gates out is a no no. Never seeded her and won't LOL. I got to add she had some funky felling skin too. How long ago was that?
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 12:20 #3902Senior Member

Posts: 397Fascinating.
I find it fascinating that some will say. "I don't want to kiss and I don't want you to DATY because its too intimate " but. I can drop my man goo in them.
-
04-17-22 22:27 #3901Senior Member

Posts: 7266I saw her and yes tips can be had for special services!
Originally Posted by WingRod
[View Original Post]
But, she is a dead f*ck and loves her pussy eaten.
Also, there just might be another person that answers and replies to your text just saying? (could be bf or zaddy).
It was a nice one and done for me due to nice special service but NO connection and she has personal issues!
-
04-17-22 14:58 #3900Regular Member

Posts: 9Jensweethearts
Despite the previous reviews, decided to see Jen anyway. Yes, talkative, small boobs, somewhat messy room, but otherwise no issues. Very easy-going, aims to please. She's had a hard life and abusive bf's in the past. But, she delivers on her menu which is default BBFSCIP. Upcharge if you want vids / pics.
-
04-14-22 11:19 #3899Senior Member

Posts: 2085Mayumi
I no longer have the guts to seed her. Looks the same but too many customers over the years. It was my final visit. Nothing lasts forever.










Reply With Quote






