Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #3898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470

    Same, but for different reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uscue  [View Original Post]
    That's why I always park far away from any hooker I go to see. Never in the hotel parking lot. T
    I like to park a distance away if not for fear of vehicle being recorded by gal (if she's not well reviewed, of I haven't seen her before), but more LE, scoping the area out first before going in.

  2. #3897
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnzo  [View Original Post]
    About how much $ we talk in'?
    She quoted me 1 k one for bb one time and I just stopped talking to her LOL.

  3. #3896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 186
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much all corgs use cameras oustide when you walk in to inside in the living / famliy room and even some have in bedrooms.

    That corg outfit on HX that has 3-4 handles in the 626 (RH / MTB / MP / Alh / SElmo / ARC and DB) all uses and the booker keeps tabs on you hair / how tall / skinny / fat / age / and even will take pics of car and license plate.

    Beware!
    That's why I always park far away from any hooker I go to see. Never in the hotel parking lot. The only place I parked where they knew was one korg in San Jose where they had customers park in their spot in the apartment complex garage.

  4. #3895
    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    Saw Torreyskye from HX got BBFSCIP Monday she posted a blog on HX saying she does not do BBFS but it there for the right amount.
    About how much $ we talk in'?

  5. #3894
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Torreyskye

    Saw Torreyskye from HX got BBFSCIP Monday she posted a blog on HX saying she does not do BBFS but it there for the right amount.

  6. #3893
    Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaFun  [View Original Post]
    Jensweethearts On Hx.

    Double cream pie $$ for 30 minutes. Not a clock watcher and wanted to talk after about her problems.

    Tiny and prob late 30's. I choked her and she was definitely enthusiastic and loud.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jensweethearts
    Got some feedback from an HX contact: Pics are deceiving. She's flat chested, worn, skinny. Lives in the hotel room, possible paraphernalia laying around. BB by default, but just settled for a BBBJ, said it seemed risky. Gave her a safety rating cause he feels bad for her, but not that she's necessarily safe.

    I'm definitely passing on this one.

  7. #3892
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    What type of problems?

    She looks like she has big feet for her size.

    Firm cooter or loose as a goose?
    Loose as a goose (3 kids), non stop talking and very worn. 220 45 min msogcip. Won't repeat.

  8. #3891

    From Sd area

    That one. Not yet due to my own circumstances but hoping soon and probably one on one or threesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Which Hayden? (scratching head).

  9. #3890
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlumber  [View Original Post]
    Still left the $. 80 donation cause the BJ wasn't bad and she sure needed to buy something to improve her personal hygiene. Ugh.
    Don't kid yourself, the money you left went straight to the dopeman.

  10. #3889

    SF Flashback 15+ Years Ago

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    That's funky shit doing DATY on those gals. TodY I was in Fullerton and got a gal named Lucy. MILF with rough skin all over her body. She got down to blowing me and smelt some funky shit. Yea she was still dressed and I smelt something funky like there's been lots of cum dumping going on, nasty smell. We got down to business and she offered BBFS for. 20 more. Of course I passed. Because of the smell in room so I just couldn't finish and left. Leaving the parking lot some lady with two little dogs jumped in front of me. As I looked at her a few feet away there was some buff Chinese dude playing with his phone. He obviously was the security guy. Just 'cause it was close and convenient it wasn't worth my time and the idea of anyone doing DATY with this gals is mind blowing. The RH gals I've known never had that musky funky nasty smell in the room.
    That retching feeling just welled up in my mouth while reading this post. Though long ago in SF it was un-fucking-forgetable. Met a petite brunette from a post on the old SF RedBook site. Meeting setup and directions all went smoothly. Things were looking good for a BBBJ and covered FS. Arrived and could tell she was an addict (gaunt face, deep-set eyes with dark bags underneath, clothes and fast food containers everywhere and a pipe in the ashtray) but my interest in her mouth outweighed my better judgement.

    To the point, she sucked decent cock for ten minutes but while I was installing the hat she bent over a chair and dropped trou to the floor right in front of me. The wafting of pure foulness that rose up into my face from her ass and twat immediately caused me to retch, choke and gag out loud. No bathing for days? Curdled coochie? Didn't know. Didn't care. She asked "What's wrong" and all I could think was "Everything" but I said nothing. I stood there for a moment deciding whether to run and barf in the bathroom (a total mess BTW) or make for the door. After 20 seconds or so I was convinced I wasn't going to puke, so I pulled up, zipped up, didn't say one word and bailed. Still left the $. 80 donation cause the BJ wasn't bad and she sure needed to buy something to improve her personal hygiene. Ugh.

  11. #3888
    Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaFun  [View Original Post]
    Jensweethearts On Hx.

    Double cream pie $$ for 30 minutes. Not a clock watcher and wanted to talk after about her problems.

    Tiny and prob late 30's. I choked her and she was definitely enthusiastic and loud.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jensweethearts
    How does she look in person?

  12. #3887
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaFun  [View Original Post]
    Jensweethearts On Hx.

    Double cream pie $$ for 30 minutes. Not a clock watcher and wanted to talk after about her problems.

    Tiny and prob late 30's. I choked her and she was definitely enthusiastic and loud.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jensweethearts
    What type of problems?

    She looks like she has big feet for her size.

    Firm cooter or loose as a goose?

  13. #3886

    Cypress creams

    Jensweethearts On Hx.

    Double cream pie $$ for 30 minutes. Not a clock watcher and wanted to talk after about her problems.

    Tiny and prob late 30's. I choked her and she was definitely enthusiastic and loud.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jensweethearts

  14. #3885

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM  [View Original Post]
    Oc area Monday 3 ish and got to screen in person and limited schedule. Hopping on the regular. Leave contact Dm.
    Which Hayden? (scratching head) .

  15. #3884

    No not yet

    Hopefully.

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Did this gb actually happen?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape