Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 179 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 2673
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1728
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Match dot com

    Quote Originally Posted by Alxm1  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to Cat. She usually wears a wig when doing her errands and she's tall. But like she said she doesn't date and I couldn't get a piece. Sucks she's got a nice body and looks really good when she's rocking the wig and wears her dresses.
    I do not want to date her. She likes cats and I do not. I just want to fuck her.

  2. #1727
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389

    Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie, I want to fuck this one.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWYnCNF8H4I
    I've talked to Cat. She usually wears a wig when doing her errands and she's tall. But like she said she doesn't date and I couldn't get a piece. Sucks she's got a nice body and looks really good when she's rocking the wig and wears her dresses.

  3. #1726
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    As they say

    Not going to lie, I want to fuck this one.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWYnCNF8H4I

  4. #1725
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse4  [View Original Post]
    I know exactly who you're talking about. I've seen her a few times and I've tried picking her up too but she only smiles and waves then goes into her tent. She lives with like 3 dudes. I know where her tent is at. I'm not sure if she does dates but I've asked before in a previous post about her too. No one replied so she probably is just living at her own will in that tent to get high because man she is beautiful. Looks normal. No signs of drug abuse and she's young.
    If you're talking about a girl who lives in a tent on Stanford, just south of 7th street on the west side, then that is Victoria.

    She is tall and skinny and has a dog.

  5. #1724

    I've seen her around

    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy88  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone catch this tall WSW wearing black spandex and blk halter top and glasses! My goodness she is a problem! About 5'8 thick. You can see the thong thru the Spandex. Tried picking her up. But they always get distracted with some nonsense LOL.
    I know exactly who you're talking about. I've seen her a few times and I've tried picking her up too but she only smiles and waves then goes into her tent. She lives with like 3 dudes. I know where her tent is at. I'm not sure if she does dates but I've asked before in a previous post about her too. No one replied so she probably is just living at her own will in that tent to get high because man she is beautiful. Looks normal. No signs of drug abuse and she's young.

  6. #1723

    Tall Maybe WSW on Stanford

    Did anyone catch this tall WSW wearing black spandex and blk halter top and glasses! My goodness she is a problem! About 5'8 thick. You can see the thong thru the Spandex. Tried picking her up. But they always get distracted with some nonsense LOL.

  7. #1722

    Ice Man

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am in awe of you guys who go to the skid for poon. I was there the other night and have never had a suck life denying experience of just being there for a few minutes. The way those people, using the term loosely, live is stunning. I do admit I saw some women down there and for what the market is pricing poon at, I would liked to have partaken, but I just wanted the heck out of there.
    Top gun 2 comes out next month I believe.

  8. #1721
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Danger zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Upperx  [View Original Post]
    I saw a 49 yr old WSW that goes by the name Joejoe walking with her luggage on James Wood and Union. I picked her up turns out she's a heroine addict I asked for a BJ and she said she wasn't a hooker. She would have liked me to take her to the movies and have dinner before asking for sex.

    Having struck out luck would be on my side I found Savanah 2 am on 7th street and Ceres st. Parked a couple streets up did the deed.
    I am in awe of you guys who go to the skid for poon. I was there the other night and have never had a suck life denying experience of just being there for a few minutes. The way those people, using the term loosely, live is stunning. I do admit I saw some women down there and for what the market is pricing poon at, I would liked to have partaken, but I just wanted the heck out of there.

  9. #1720

    Cruise report

    I saw a 49 yr old WSW that goes by the name Joejoe walking with her luggage on James Wood and Union. I picked her up turns out she's a heroine addict I asked for a BJ and she said she wasn't a hooker. She would have liked me to take her to the movies and have dinner before asking for sex.

    Having struck out luck would be on my side I found Savanah 2 am on 7th street and Ceres st. Parked a couple streets up did the deed.

  10. #1719
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    A festivus miracle

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceMillion  [View Original Post]
    A blonde with green eyes?

    She looks older like 36? Or maybe.

    She's actually Younger but you know.

    I met her in Pasadena but I wonder if she ever pops up in DTLA.

    She gives me poor Irish girl vibes.
    When you wrote this, what did you think the chances were of an informative response?

  11. #1718
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse4  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if any of you met this Purto Rican lady who had a tent at the corner of Agatha and Towne. She used to have a lot of small dogs she took care of. Anyway a few days ago she was murdered at her SRO. Someone forced themselves in to rob her apartment and she happened to be inside so he stabbed her.
    Dammmm that's crazy, I remember her for sure.

  12. #1717

    Has anyone ever seen

    A blonde with green eyes?

    She looks older like 36? Or maybe.

    She's actually Younger but you know.

    I met her in Pasadena but I wonder if she ever pops up in DTLA.

    She gives me poor Irish girl vibes.

  13. #1716

    Cruise report

    Decided to cruise downtown last night around 7 pm. Cruised around for a bit. But did not see any girls working. I am glad to see that LE has made some progress in getting rid of the tents. Personally I have never see any girls that interested me. But would like to.

  14. #1715

    Margo

    I'm not sure if any of you met this Purto Rican lady who had a tent at the corner of Agatha and Towne. She used to have a lot of small dogs she took care of. Anyway a few days ago she was murdered at her SRO. Someone forced themselves in to rob her apartment and she happened to be inside so he stabbed her.

  15. #1714
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    What streets can she be found?
    I picked her up on Gladys south of 7th.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape