Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 2669
-
04-18-22 21:00 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 38I've seen her around
I know exactly who you're talking about. I've seen her a few times and I've tried picking her up too but she only smiles and waves then goes into her tent. She lives with like 3 dudes. I know where her tent is at. I'm not sure if she does dates but I've asked before in a previous post about her too. No one replied so she probably is just living at her own will in that tent to get high because man she is beautiful. Looks normal. No signs of drug abuse and she's young.
Originally Posted by Quincy88
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 16:23 #1723Senior Member

Posts: 289Tall Maybe WSW on Stanford
Did anyone catch this tall WSW wearing black spandex and blk halter top and glasses! My goodness she is a problem! About 5'8 thick. You can see the thong thru the Spandex. Tried picking her up. But they always get distracted with some nonsense LOL.
-
04-16-22 08:27 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 2017Ice Man
Top gun 2 comes out next month I believe.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 15:42 #1721Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Danger zone
I am in awe of you guys who go to the skid for poon. I was there the other night and have never had a suck life denying experience of just being there for a few minutes. The way those people, using the term loosely, live is stunning. I do admit I saw some women down there and for what the market is pricing poon at, I would liked to have partaken, but I just wanted the heck out of there.
Originally Posted by Upperx
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 05:27 #1720Senior Member

Posts: 99Cruise report
I saw a 49 yr old WSW that goes by the name Joejoe walking with her luggage on James Wood and Union. I picked her up turns out she's a heroine addict I asked for a BJ and she said she wasn't a hooker. She would have liked me to take her to the movies and have dinner before asking for sex.
Having struck out luck would be on my side I found Savanah 2 am on 7th street and Ceres st. Parked a couple streets up did the deed.
-
04-12-22 16:20 #1719Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977A festivus miracle
When you wrote this, what did you think the chances were of an informative response?
Originally Posted by PeaceMillion
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 09:15 #1718Senior Member

Posts: 88Dammmm that's crazy, I remember her for sure.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 05:49 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 84Has anyone ever seen
A blonde with green eyes?
She looks older like 36? Or maybe.
She's actually Younger but you know.
I met her in Pasadena but I wonder if she ever pops up in DTLA.
She gives me poor Irish girl vibes.
-
04-09-22 10:47 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 2198Cruise report
Decided to cruise downtown last night around 7 pm. Cruised around for a bit. But did not see any girls working. I am glad to see that LE has made some progress in getting rid of the tents. Personally I have never see any girls that interested me. But would like to.
-
04-08-22 22:00 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 38Margo
I'm not sure if any of you met this Purto Rican lady who had a tent at the corner of Agatha and Towne. She used to have a lot of small dogs she took care of. Anyway a few days ago she was murdered at her SRO. Someone forced themselves in to rob her apartment and she happened to be inside so he stabbed her.
-
04-08-22 18:25 #1714Banned Member

Posts: 389I picked her up on Gladys south of 7th.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 18:22 #1713Banned Member

Posts: 389Don't know about that tall white girl but would love to meet her too. TJ is a petite white girl with a nice ass, late 20's.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 07:34 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 2017What streets can she be found?
Originally Posted by Alxm1
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 00:02 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 86Care to share her info? Sounds fun!
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 21:45 #1710Senior Member

Posts: 38Tj
I've never met TJ but I've seen a lot of you mention her. I'm very curious to find out who she is. I've ran into this young white girl with glasses short blonde hair and her body is amazing. I mean this girl is kind of tall with a juicy ass! I wonder if that's TJ who who guys mention but every time I approached her she waves at me and keeps walking. She's always around 7th from Central to Towne. If that is her, I need to get her attention some how because I know for sure ill have fun with that ass.
Originally Posted by Alxm1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





