Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 179 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 2671
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1726
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    As they say

    Not going to lie, I want to fuck this one.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWYnCNF8H4I

  2. #1725
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse4  [View Original Post]
    I know exactly who you're talking about. I've seen her a few times and I've tried picking her up too but she only smiles and waves then goes into her tent. She lives with like 3 dudes. I know where her tent is at. I'm not sure if she does dates but I've asked before in a previous post about her too. No one replied so she probably is just living at her own will in that tent to get high because man she is beautiful. Looks normal. No signs of drug abuse and she's young.
    If you're talking about a girl who lives in a tent on Stanford, just south of 7th street on the west side, then that is Victoria.

    She is tall and skinny and has a dog.

  3. #1724

    I've seen her around

    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy88  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone catch this tall WSW wearing black spandex and blk halter top and glasses! My goodness she is a problem! About 5'8 thick. You can see the thong thru the Spandex. Tried picking her up. But they always get distracted with some nonsense LOL.
    I know exactly who you're talking about. I've seen her a few times and I've tried picking her up too but she only smiles and waves then goes into her tent. She lives with like 3 dudes. I know where her tent is at. I'm not sure if she does dates but I've asked before in a previous post about her too. No one replied so she probably is just living at her own will in that tent to get high because man she is beautiful. Looks normal. No signs of drug abuse and she's young.

  4. #1723

    Tall Maybe WSW on Stanford

    Did anyone catch this tall WSW wearing black spandex and blk halter top and glasses! My goodness she is a problem! About 5'8 thick. You can see the thong thru the Spandex. Tried picking her up. But they always get distracted with some nonsense LOL.

  5. #1722

    Ice Man

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am in awe of you guys who go to the skid for poon. I was there the other night and have never had a suck life denying experience of just being there for a few minutes. The way those people, using the term loosely, live is stunning. I do admit I saw some women down there and for what the market is pricing poon at, I would liked to have partaken, but I just wanted the heck out of there.
    Top gun 2 comes out next month I believe.

  6. #1721
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Danger zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Upperx  [View Original Post]
    I saw a 49 yr old WSW that goes by the name Joejoe walking with her luggage on James Wood and Union. I picked her up turns out she's a heroine addict I asked for a BJ and she said she wasn't a hooker. She would have liked me to take her to the movies and have dinner before asking for sex.

    Having struck out luck would be on my side I found Savanah 2 am on 7th street and Ceres st. Parked a couple streets up did the deed.
    I am in awe of you guys who go to the skid for poon. I was there the other night and have never had a suck life denying experience of just being there for a few minutes. The way those people, using the term loosely, live is stunning. I do admit I saw some women down there and for what the market is pricing poon at, I would liked to have partaken, but I just wanted the heck out of there.

  7. #1720

    Cruise report

    I saw a 49 yr old WSW that goes by the name Joejoe walking with her luggage on James Wood and Union. I picked her up turns out she's a heroine addict I asked for a BJ and she said she wasn't a hooker. She would have liked me to take her to the movies and have dinner before asking for sex.

    Having struck out luck would be on my side I found Savanah 2 am on 7th street and Ceres st. Parked a couple streets up did the deed.

  8. #1719
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    A festivus miracle

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceMillion  [View Original Post]
    A blonde with green eyes?

    She looks older like 36? Or maybe.

    She's actually Younger but you know.

    I met her in Pasadena but I wonder if she ever pops up in DTLA.

    She gives me poor Irish girl vibes.
    When you wrote this, what did you think the chances were of an informative response?

  9. #1718
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse4  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if any of you met this Purto Rican lady who had a tent at the corner of Agatha and Towne. She used to have a lot of small dogs she took care of. Anyway a few days ago she was murdered at her SRO. Someone forced themselves in to rob her apartment and she happened to be inside so he stabbed her.
    Dammmm that's crazy, I remember her for sure.

  10. #1717

    Has anyone ever seen

    A blonde with green eyes?

    She looks older like 36? Or maybe.

    She's actually Younger but you know.

    I met her in Pasadena but I wonder if she ever pops up in DTLA.

    She gives me poor Irish girl vibes.

  11. #1716

    Cruise report

    Decided to cruise downtown last night around 7 pm. Cruised around for a bit. But did not see any girls working. I am glad to see that LE has made some progress in getting rid of the tents. Personally I have never see any girls that interested me. But would like to.

  12. #1715

    Margo

    I'm not sure if any of you met this Purto Rican lady who had a tent at the corner of Agatha and Towne. She used to have a lot of small dogs she took care of. Anyway a few days ago she was murdered at her SRO. Someone forced themselves in to rob her apartment and she happened to be inside so he stabbed her.

  13. #1714
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    What streets can she be found?
    I picked her up on Gladys south of 7th.

  14. #1713
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse4  [View Original Post]
    I've never met TJ but I've seen a lot of you mention her. I'm very curious to find out who she is. I've ran into this young white girl with glasses short blonde hair and her body is amazing. I mean this girl is kind of tall with a juicy ass! I wonder if that's TJ who who guys mention but every time I approached her she waves at me and keeps walking. She's always around 7th from Central to Towne. If that is her, I need to get her attention some how because I know for sure ill have fun with that ass.
    Don't know about that tall white girl but would love to meet her too. TJ is a petite white girl with a nice ass, late 20's.

  15. #1712
    Quote Originally Posted by Alxm1  [View Original Post]
    Been quiet past few days but ran into good ole Caroline last night around 11 pm. She was wearing a nice short black dress. Took her to the spot and she gave one of her great bjs with balls suck and lick. 20 bucks for the BBBJCIM. She still talking a little spaced out here and there but she handles her business and sucks good dick. Was good seeing her again.

    Has anyone seen TJ around? Been trying to hook up with her again.
    What streets can she be found?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape