Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 179 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 2674
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1714
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    What streets can she be found?
    I picked her up on Gladys south of 7th.

  2. #1713
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse4  [View Original Post]
    I've never met TJ but I've seen a lot of you mention her. I'm very curious to find out who she is. I've ran into this young white girl with glasses short blonde hair and her body is amazing. I mean this girl is kind of tall with a juicy ass! I wonder if that's TJ who who guys mention but every time I approached her she waves at me and keeps walking. She's always around 7th from Central to Towne. If that is her, I need to get her attention some how because I know for sure ill have fun with that ass.
    Don't know about that tall white girl but would love to meet her too. TJ is a petite white girl with a nice ass, late 20's.

  3. #1712
    Quote Originally Posted by Alxm1  [View Original Post]
    Been quiet past few days but ran into good ole Caroline last night around 11 pm. She was wearing a nice short black dress. Took her to the spot and she gave one of her great bjs with balls suck and lick. 20 bucks for the BBBJCIM. She still talking a little spaced out here and there but she handles her business and sucks good dick. Was good seeing her again.

    Has anyone seen TJ around? Been trying to hook up with her again.
    What streets can she be found?

  4. #1711
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse4  [View Original Post]
    Went for a Cruise Monday around 8 pm. Ran into Savannah and she basically had me doing her errands with her for about an hour. At the end I told her that was enough and I had to leave. She apologized and we found a decent spot where she let me blow a load down her throat and let me stick some fingers in her ass. Really fun time. But that's not the highlight. After I went home and was watching tv later that night I received a Text from Ariel. Eventhough Savannah had drained me. Ariel is a little freak and such a good time that I possibly could refuse. So I went back out to pick her up on Main. And yeah it was definitely worth the double trip. She's such a little freak. Have any of you got a chance to meet Ariel yet?
    Care to share her info? Sounds fun!

  5. #1710

    Tj

    Quote Originally Posted by Alxm1  [View Original Post]
    Been quiet past few days but ran into good ole Caroline last night around 11 pm. She was wearing a nice short black dress. Took her to the spot and she gave one of her great bjs with balls suck and lick. 20 bucks for the BBBJCIM. She still talking a little spaced out here and there but she handles her business and sucks good dick. Was good seeing her again.

    Has anyone seen TJ around? Been trying to hook up with her again.
    I've never met TJ but I've seen a lot of you mention her. I'm very curious to find out who she is. I've ran into this young white girl with glasses short blonde hair and her body is amazing. I mean this girl is kind of tall with a juicy ass! I wonder if that's TJ who who guys mention but every time I approached her she waves at me and keeps walking. She's always around 7th from Central to Towne. If that is her, I need to get her attention some how because I know for sure ill have fun with that ass.

  6. #1709
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389

    Caroline

    Been quiet past few days but ran into good ole Caroline last night around 11 pm. She was wearing a nice short black dress. Took her to the spot and she gave one of her great bjs with balls suck and lick. 20 bucks for the BBBJCIM. She still talking a little spaced out here and there but she handles her business and sucks good dick. Was good seeing her again.

    Has anyone seen TJ around? Been trying to hook up with her again.

  7. #1708

    Monday Cruise.

    Went for a Cruise Monday around 8 pm. Ran into Savannah and she basically had me doing her errands with her for about an hour. At the end I told her that was enough and I had to leave. She apologized and we found a decent spot where she let me blow a load down her throat and let me stick some fingers in her ass. Really fun time. But that's not the highlight. After I went home and was watching tv later that night I received a Text from Ariel. Eventhough Savannah had drained me. Ariel is a little freak and such a good time that I possibly could refuse. So I went back out to pick her up on Main. And yeah it was definitely worth the double trip. She's such a little freak. Have any of you got a chance to meet Ariel yet?

  8. #1707

    Nothing

    Was out on Wednesday night cruising the skid row area and didn't find anything. Went to 15th and Long Beach area and also came back empty. Was out between 10-11 pm.

  9. #1706
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Reprehensible and right out of soft white underbelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Upperx  [View Original Post]
    Today about noon I was walking around James Wood / Alvarado when I saw a korean girl at the corner. I came back in my car and she damn near opens the door and got in without me saying a word. Turns out she was offering a massage with a happy ending. Her massage and CBJ we're terrible I damn near ran out when she didn't want to have sex. I tried offering her more money but it was a no go. She's an older woman about 50 ish.

    I won't repeat.
    First off, the fact that she did not have her massage license in order is an outrage. Grimmy will be sounding in on this.

    Second, I have seen so much shit on fig, including girls twerking, girls fist fighting, pimps drag racing on denver, pimps twerking, guys two to four deep in a car picking up ho hos, BSWs getting tacos from the truck at manchester at 1 am, me getting two white girls at the same time, but I have never seen anyone get a massage on fig in their vehicle. I doubt the benefits of massage are even attainable in a pt cruiser.

    This whole story seems like an interview with mark on you tube.

  10. #1705
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Upperx  [View Original Post]
    Today about noon I was walking around James Wood / Alvarado when I saw a korean girl at the corner. I came back in my car and she damn near opens the door and got in without me saying a word. Turns out she was offering a massage with a happy ending. Her massage and CBJ we're terrible I damn near ran out when she didn't want to have sex. I tried offering her more money but it was a no go. She's an older woman about 50 ish.

    I won't repeat.
    Cool story, bro.

  11. #1704

    Korean SW

    Today about noon I was walking around James Wood / Alvarado when I saw a korean girl at the corner. I came back in my car and she damn near opens the door and got in without me saying a word. Turns out she was offering a massage with a happy ending. Her massage and CBJ we're terrible I damn near ran out when she didn't want to have sex. I tried offering her more money but it was a no go. She's an older woman about 50 ish.

    I won't repeat.

  12. #1703

    Been looking for Nicole for days

    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedSub  [View Original Post]
    Nichole has some good pussy, I love sucking on her big titties and rubbing her wet ass pussy.
    Under the overpass on 15th and Long beach Blvd.

    No luck.

  13. #1702
    Quote Originally Posted by KoihiMe  [View Original Post]
    I started smoking on my cannabis vape after laundry decided for a night of cruising DTLA. I started with skid went down the usual Agatha and around 7th & 8th. Nothing caught my interest time was 6:45 pm. Then went on 8th made a right on Central, left on Olympic. Then right on long Beach. That's where I saw Nicole wearing a blue dress on 15th. Picked her up did the deed 60 got her digits. She says she occasionally works the streets when she's looking for a quick trilled go figure. This was around 9 pm. Went to fig to kill time by the time I was back on Central & Pico it was 1 am I saw a hot looking woman on the corner went on Ppico & Paloma I saw hookers. But as I hit one up it was a tranny or transgender. Anyways I was baked af & was no thanks. Decided that was enough LOL.
    Nichole has some good pussy, I love sucking on her big titties and rubbing her wet ass pussy.

  14. #1701

    Tuesday night 6 pm to 3 am

    I started smoking on my cannabis vape after laundry decided for a night of cruising DTLA. I started with skid went down the usual Agatha and around 7th & 8th. Nothing caught my interest time was 6:45 pm. Then went on 8th made a right on Central, left on Olympic. Then right on long Beach. That's where I saw Nicole wearing a blue dress on 15th. Picked her up did the deed 60 got her digits. She says she occasionally works the streets when she's looking for a quick trilled go figure. This was around 9 pm. Went to fig to kill time by the time I was back on Central & Pico it was 1 am I saw a hot looking woman on the corner went on Ppico & Paloma I saw hookers. But as I hit one up it was a tranny or transgender. Anyways I was baked af & was no thanks. Decided that was enough LOL.

  15. #1700
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389

    Too early

    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy88  [View Original Post]
    Late afternoons interesting!! Is anyone ever available early am ish?? I usually venture out after work 2 am- 6 am.
    That's way too early. Only girls possibly out in the skids at that time are fugly or trannies. All the other girls are sleeping or just to cold out to be looking for cash to make. Those times are good for cruising Fig and any other usual ho track.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape