Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 6996
-
04-18-22 07:46 #5136Senior Member

Posts: 210Amy
She's real as a $3 bill.
Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 04:54 #5135Senior Member

Posts: 1095Curvyginger
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...30cd9f63cba3e6
Told me it wouldn't work because she wants to spoiled without benefit to the SD.
-
04-17-22 22:29 #5134Senior Member

Posts: 86Sweetsugar
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-409ba8e508d5
Met this one few weeks back, had business close to Evansville area, BBBJ, BBFS, went a few rounds, fairly bitchy but good in bed.
3 bills was damage, wouldn't go out of way for repeat, but would if she was close.
-
04-17-22 21:29 #5133Senior Member

Posts: 1095Aliciababy250
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-0b7c70f387a7
- she reached out to me. Looked hot. Wanted virtual with allowance. Passed.
-
04-17-22 21:07 #5132Senior Member

Posts: 808She must have me blocked
The link doesn't work for me.
Originally Posted by Batman317
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 20:54 #5131Senior Member

Posts: 85She wanted $250 for M&G =- I said no thanks since I didn't want to know what she wanted for anything more. Glad I dodged that one.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 19:49 #5130Regular Member

Posts: 16Amy
Anyone have luck talking to this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-491b5e95e5e8
Her profile pictures are very attractive but I don't know.
-
04-17-22 19:37 #5129Senior Member

Posts: 86Barbiegirl317
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3fc1a8f6682bf6
Read a review from a few. Months back on this one, had a meet setup and she ghosted. Anyone else hit this Recently?
-
04-17-22 18:08 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 149More Info (mostly crap)
Natalie 179: Talked to this "one", seemed fairly normal, moved to SC, then starts asking for sugar up front to get ready to hangout, at that point obvious scam:
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...e49236110f6339
Kittycass: Talked to this one and moved to text. Setup something up a few days out, stopped replying fast. She was asking for 4, I offered 3, she accepted. I assume someone may of came along and gave her 4. I assume real, just not reliable:
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-de9f5bc727c2
REINNAAxo: Asked for 2/ hr, cut off conversation after that. I've found that the pro's on the site are too mechanical for my taste, but this one I believe is real:
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-4bffb3f59015
I also met another chick from the site, we had what I thought was a pretty good time, then she blocked me on the site and her phone. She chilled with me for a while too after and everything was super normal as far as I could tell, so no idea on that one. I didn't get her link because I didn't know she was going to block me.
-
04-17-22 16:45 #5127Senior Member

Posts: 1897Kbennet01
Here is what a previous person reported:
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
"You've been warned, her bf will call you after. Another senior said he banged her and bf chased him down after, 317 xxx8783. Goes by Kim, phone number belongs to BF after a quick search. "
I posted it in the notes of her profile. Nothing more on my side.
BAM.
-
04-17-22 14:43 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 578Rina
Same for me, but she's been busy eating since then and also tried to 3 x her rate. I reminded her that we'd met several times before but she swore she's new. Once I saw a recent pic, I understood the game. LOL.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
If she can lose the weight, I'd bang her often again. She loves to be fucked hard and filled as many times as you can go!
-
04-17-22 14:38 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 578Rina
She now wants $1 K / meet because "that's what my friend got". She's also put on 30+ lbs and doesn't look like her pics, so I passed.
Originally Posted by GorkMan7691
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 14:16 #5124Senior Member

Posts: 808Yes. Here's a good one. Out of the many I found
If you're OK with using a condom or pulling. I'm not, so she was one and done with me.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...327668c9aca097
-
04-17-22 13:09 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 268LittleMiss (Gas City)
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-4ad34032a2fa
Had some biz take me up north towards Ft Wayne and found this little gem right off I69 in Gas City. Pics are her, 26 yo living alone, has 1 child (there sometimes) and 1 on the way. Told me she's 16 wks (small baby bump) but overall nice body. Rent's a little house in town, just moved there, quite street. Not going to make better homes and gardens but I wasn't there for the decorations. Former dancer, needing to make some cash. Told me baby daddy lived there in town and he's a crazy ex marine so I would pay some attention when visiting. Anyway, contact was easy, immediately to text, sent pics and a hour later I was there. She's cool, clean, smoker, saw 0 signs of any hard drug use, menu is wide open (all acronyms except greek but she's working on it, squitter too) and pretty talented. Never spoke of the donation even after we were through. Left her a buck and a half and she has reached out since, sooo, guess that worked for her. Don't have a reason to not repeat other than I don't make a habit of it and she's a little off my path. I won't give out her number so don't ask. Contact her through SA.
TB.
-
04-17-22 12:55 #5122Senior Member

Posts: 894I tried SB = Secret Benefits. OY!
Man, after two months on the site: Two crazy chicks. Several flaked out and didn't show.
What a waste!
Anybody have different luck with SB?
JohnGuest.












Reply With Quote





