Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5121
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    Rina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-c7b1e6ef4dbe

    She's legit and a lot of fun. Saw her a few times last year. BBBJ, BBFS. 300.
    So back then, did her bio say she wants a monthly allowance and no ppm, like it does now? Seems like you were doing ppm. Has her requirements changed?

  2. #5120

    Makes sense

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    White Knight usually refers to a guy trying to swoop in and warn a girl or try to save her regarding posts on the forum, thinking that's going to curry favor with her.

    Then there are people that are incessantly arrogant and think they know words meanings, but really don't. Often these are the same people that stalk girls from the sites and possibly even inadvertently type a rape admission such as happened about 6-8 pages ago. Often times these same people have a reputation among the girls as having a penny roll.

    But I'm certain there are other definitions.
    Thanks for the clarification! It makes a lot more sense to read those posts now. I had to search what penny roll means LOL. I am so bad at this!

  3. #5119

    Same almost

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I specifically asked if I would see the exact body in the picture, she said yes. I was setting up a meet and so far she hasn't said anything about payment for meeting. But $600? Out, out, out.
    I talked to her a year ago and again very recently. She's been on the site a bunch, said she really needs some help right now. She told me 400 and couldn't host so I told her 200 and I'd get a room, she agreed. But, she also wanted that for a M&G first of which I told her I don't pay for those other than the check. She seemed like a lot of drama so I left it alone.

    TB.

  4. #5118

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBuddy  [View Original Post]
    This one is in Greenfield https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-1f1643c77254.

    The good; She is cute and is thin. Everything is on the menu including anal.

    The bad; She demands 600 and doesn't have a place. She went thru a bad pregnancy 4 months ago and gained over 80 lbs, went from 105 lbs to 185 lbs. ROLLS of skin on her belly.

    Have at gents!
    I specifically asked if I would see the exact body in the picture, she said yes. I was setting up a meet and so far she hasn't said anything about payment for meeting. But $600? Out, out, out.

  5. #5117

    Rina

    Rina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-c7b1e6ef4dbe

    She's legit and a lot of fun. Saw her a few times last year. BBBJ, BBFS. 300.
    Last edited by Slayter9; 04-16-22 at 18:31. Reason: More content

  6. #5116

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky3144  [View Original Post]
    I am also new here, and you guys write some great and creative material. I see white knights are mentioned all over the posts. Could someone clarify to me what that means? I see the dictionary meaning seems a bit different than what it means in the forum?. Like White knights defend the scammers?
    White Knight usually refers to a guy trying to swoop in and warn a girl or try to save her regarding posts on the forum, thinking that's going to curry favor with her.

    Then there are people that are incessantly arrogant and think they know words meanings, but really don't. Often these are the same people that stalk girls from the sites and possibly even inadvertently type a rape admission such as happened about 6-8 pages ago. Often times these same people have a reputation among the girls as having a penny roll.

    But I'm certain there are other definitions.

  7. #5115
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    We chatted. Then she wanted 200 to have intro coffee. I laughed. And here I thought I was chatting with the bikini girl in the profile pic!
    Same, wanted 200 to meet. Nah, good luck.

  8. #5114
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBuddy  [View Original Post]
    This one is in Greenfield https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-1f1643c77254.

    The good; She is cute and is thin. Everything is on the menu including anal.

    The bad; She demands 600 and doesn't have a place. She went thru a bad pregnancy 4 months ago and gained over 80 lbs, went from 105 lbs to 185 lbs. ROLLS of skin on her belly.

    Have at gents!
    We chatted. Then she wanted 200 to have intro coffee. I laughed. And here I thought I was chatting with the bikini girl in the profile pic!

  9. #5113

    Keara414020

    This one is in Greenfield https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-1f1643c77254.

    The good; She is cute and is thin. Everything is on the menu including anal.

    The bad; She demands 600 and doesn't have a place. She went thru a bad pregnancy 4 months ago and gained over 80 lbs, went from 105 lbs to 185 lbs. ROLLS of skin on her belly.

    Have at gents!

  10. #5112

    What does white knights means?

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to Indy. There are a few white knights on here that are active and will try to ruin you.

    Anytime you see "Indiana, Indiana," 191% it's fake. Never fails.
    I am also new here, and you guys write some great and creative material. I see white knights are mentioned all over the posts. Could someone clarify to me what that means? I see the dictionary meaning seems a bit different than what it means in the forum?. Like White knights defend the scammers?

  11. #5111

    Did you meet her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking to her as well but haven't met up with her yet.
    Hello,

    About to meet her this weekend. Did you end up meeting? Any intel appreciated. I will report back after the meet.

  12. #5110

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyRod78  [View Original Post]
    Hi, new to the area and been out of the game for a while before moving here. Talked to this one today after "she" messaged me. Quick to move to text, setup a M&G. 5 minutes before meet time says she forgot cash and needs me to cashapp for the uber. Glad I was only 2 minutes from the house.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-c163af18f621
    Welcome to Indy. There are a few white knights on here that are active and will try to ruin you.

    Anytime you see "Indiana, Indiana," 191% it's fake. Never fails.

  13. #5109

    Easygoingmermaid

    Easygoingmermaid.

    Ask for a deposit and wants you to verify who you are. Ended conversation immediately.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-ba4c5635adc8

  14. #5108

    Kbennet01

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    We texted a bit, but she wants an unpaid platonic date first and as I recall she was way out market price wise. GPS I pass.
    Kbennet01.

    Let's put profile names in requests or reviews so it's easier to search them for next time in this thread. She was talked about. I believe she has a lurking boyfriend if I remember correctly.

  15. #5107

    I have her number

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-2a45aab282d7

    Seen her reviewed but no search brings her up.

    What's the consensus? Cost? Experience?
    We texted a bit, but she wants an unpaid platonic date first and as I recall she was way out market price wise. GPS I pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape