Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5106

    I know I've seen her on here

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-2a45aab282d7

    Seen her reviewed but no search brings her up.

    What's the consensus? Cost? Experience?

  2. #5105

    Here's a party!

    Been playing with these 2 300 each and they play together and play with eachother.

    Bri.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3c397812c575ec

    Brooklyn.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d619eb0eeff29c

    Brooklyn is obviously in charge and you got to put up with doing her to get with Bri.

    Which is why I'm bailing.

    But they're fun!

  3. #5104

    Another one to avoid

    This is some weird scammer / bot thing. It just keeps sending pictures with every reply without any prompt, and the Engrish is very bad.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-57c5bdd0dcbb

  4. #5103

    Scammer

    Hi, new to the area and been out of the game for a while before moving here. Talked to this one today after "she" messaged me. Quick to move to text, setup a M&G. 5 minutes before meet time says she forgot cash and needs me to cashapp for the uber. Glad I was only 2 minutes from the house.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-c163af18f621

  5. #5102
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #5101

    Koreanbae

    Been talking to this one for over a month, finally got the schedule and terms agreeable. Came over to her place for an all night romp, boy did it feels like high school again. Woke up and enter her easily from behind and broke a real sweat before I left for work. Life is good! I know she is seeing another daddy but hey, I'm not complaining. If you have games, go at it, I won't be giving out her digits. That body doesn't look like she has a kid for sure.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-561b679545d3

  7. #5100

    Mar Smiley

    Saw her about 4 months ago in Bloomington at her apartment. Great time, good attitude and rode me like Seattle Slew for what seemed an hour (but was probably 10-15 minutes). I have mesmerizing video of her moves. Did two rounds, with the last load on her smiley face. I think $300 did it but can't remember exactly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/73513016-056c-46bc-98e3-bda7f80db33f

  8. #5099

    Momo1235

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Quick to connect, 3 bills down south. Didn't partake, have at it. Very pro.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...5bd4355bb33216
    Very quick to connect and straight to the point. Scheduled to meet this weekend, will report after.

  9. #5098

    Amacs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-fdd77866d240

    Anyone talked to them? I've sent off an initial message and am curious about their openness.
    She's real. I think she has a GF that was down for a threesome as well. Few seniors seen her, open menu. Long time senior on here actually met her and partake few meets, very well known if I mention his handle.

  10. #5097

    Momo1235

    Quick to connect, 3 bills down south. Didn't partake, have at it. Very pro.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...5bd4355bb33216

  11. #5096
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-fdd77866d240

    Anyone talked to them? I've sent off an initial message and am curious about their openness.
    I made contact a couple of weeks ago. They seemed interested and gave me their phone number right away to text. Here's how it's gone: I text a question; about 5 days later I get a short 1 sentence reply; I immediately respond; about 5 days later I get a short 1 sentence reply. After 3 tries to actually start a conversation I quit.

  12. #5095

    Amacs

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-fdd77866d240

    Anyone talked to them? I've sent off an initial message and am curious about their openness.

  13. #5094

    Lmao!

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    It's the right link, I questions previous poster multiple reviews. CIP, CIA, GREEK every single girl and all of a sudden they're $$ like candy? Hmmm.
    Aren't you the 2" that is stalking a few girls?

  14. #5093

    I noticed that

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    It's the right link, I questions previous poster multiple reviews. CIP, CIA, GREEK every single girl and all of a sudden they're $$ like candy? Hmmm.
    I wondered about that, all I did was mention it and she blew up on me. Bet she getting it from more than me LOL.

  15. #5092

    Phone vs in person

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    When I just talked to her, she said $300, nothing bare and no anal at all, ever. Also had a shitty entitled attitude like she is some beauty queen. I passed. You sure you have the right link?
    Phone was a lot more reserved than after action started. Can't stay hard with condom, at least that's the story I stick with, works 9 times out of 10.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape