Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 751 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    I've done $1 k for Friday and Saturday overnights. Also covered the hotel, nice dinners and drinks / club. Was pretty much a fuck fest for 3 days 2 nights.
    Paid 2 k for Friday-Sunday for hot 20 yr Latina. I was sore for days after.

    When I lived in Vegas I paid my sb's plane ticket to Hawaii. Must've spent 4 K for the whole trip but that was 6 days of fkng.

  2. #6632
    Quote Originally Posted by SunMoonStars11  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, what is the most you gents have dished out for a beautiful baby? Mine has been 600. I'm considering one for 1 k. It's a lot but it may be worth it.
    I've done $1 k for Friday and Saturday overnights. Also covered the hotel, nice dinners and drinks / club. Was pretty much a fuck fest for 3 days 2 nights.

  3. #6631

    Most sugar given out?

    Just curious, what is the most you gents have dished out for a beautiful baby? Mine has been 600. I'm considering one for 1 k. It's a lot but it may be worth it.

  4. #6630

    Wow

    So since I've been banned from Sa I've had to hang on to the 2 sugar babies I have, one of them is this 20 yr Asian girl with a nice body not so cute tho but she is a throat monster for sure, so I had mentioned to her that I wanted to do a 3 some and she mentioned that she had a friend that would be into it, 19 yr old Latina, man it was the experience of a lifetime. What made it better was that they were super into each other and then they just attacked me, wow is all I can say!!

  5. #6629

    Secret benefits

    I was banned from SA couple months ago and I created another account but when I went to pay for the upgrade I got banned again so I'm finished with Sa I created an account on secret benefits but I have paid for the upgrade, it seems like you can really blow through those credits quickly, anybody have any luck on sb?

  6. #6628

    Speaking for myself

    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    That is why instead of pasting links you need to screenshot the profile and post a picture of the profile like I have done.
    I'll speak for myself in that 9 times out of 10 these links work and maybe a 25% subsequent hit rate on those profiles. Uploading pics makes for an investigative process and the search function on SA is brutal. Needless to say we all selectively release profiles on the basis of our own motivation / incentive / risk tolerance calculation. As for me, not going to bother with uploading pics and will keep posting links as they are relevant to do so.

  7. #6627

    Hulamula100

    Anyone message this girl? Is this a real acc? She's hot af.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b62f0922d6f0

  8. #6626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Awfully Young

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either one before? Any feedback would be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-8dffe0695ffa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-db7c9f329b0f
    Both of those profiles are given as 18. They look even younger. Most folks would consider that a very risky proposition, perhaps even a little creepy.

    BAM.

  9. #6625

    Profile

    That is why instead of pasting links you need to screenshot the profile and post a picture of the profile like I have done.

  10. #6624
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    After getting in trouble a couple of years ago when a member blew my cover to a girl I was seeing. I no longer or very rarely post pics anymore. And actually deleted a shit ton of ones I had posted. Sorry.
    Makes sense. I always wonder how these fellows that post pictures of their conquests think it won't come back. I'd imagine that the word's out to the veteran SBs to check this site.

  11. #6623
    Quote Originally Posted by PepWave1  [View Original Post]
    Try copy and paste on the link. Sometimes when Seeking determines a lot of traffic is coming from this site to a particular profile, it will block the profile link.

    I literally just viewed it and got access to her private photo. And I'd hit that for 5.looks like a lot of. Fun.
    Literally every single link on the last three pages of this thread come up as PROFILE NOT AVAILABLE and says that the match cannot be found.

    I feel like Seeking.com just did a major purge because now the site barely has any members on it at all and the activity on it is VERY low.

    Even searches barely bring back any profiles.

  12. #6622

    Not gone. Link blocked

    Try copy and paste on the link. Sometimes when Seeking determines a lot of traffic is coming from this site to a particular profile, it will block the profile link.

    I literally just viewed it and got access to her private photo. And I'd hit that for 5.looks like a lot of. Fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Profile now gone, advertising her on USASG likely caused a bombardment of messages.

  13. #6621
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-32132e060318

    Releasing this one since I don't plan on seeing her again. She is as hot as the photos, incredible rack and very tight body. Open menu, cool with bare, CIP and was open to CIA for extra. And loves to party. She is a dirty **** too, slurped up the remaining cum on my dick and from her pussy. Main negatives were she is pricey (600, albeit for a couple hours of fun) and a bit of a hustler and transactional. Threatens to end conversation if you try to negotiate which is why I relented and hits you up after for more money ahead of a next meet. When I said no she basically said she wouldn't meet again. I'm sure she would still meet up since she's a hustler but not worth the hassle to me, despite how wild and hot she is..
    Profile now gone, advertising her on USASG likely caused a bombardment of messages.

  14. #6620
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Pictures?.
    After getting in trouble a couple of years ago when a member blew my cover to a girl I was seeing. I no longer or very rarely post pics anymore. And actually deleted a shit ton of ones I had posted. Sorry.

  15. #6619

    At HollywoodGuy

    Pictures?.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    After a long drought I finally nailed about as new a newbie as you can hope to get. A mixed freshman that I actually went on a dinner date with and then went back to the FC for 2 solid hours minus a 5 minute break of above average sex. She got tens in some areas and sixes in others but overall a satisfying experience.

    Picked her up from her parents house in a very upscale part of town. A little bit of a white washed personality but that goes along with the type of AA or mixed girls that are sometimes attracted to white guys. Money was definitely not her only objective. She was the type of girl I hope to meet. Drug free, huge daddy issues, 100% submissive degradee, curious, horney, had stamina, followed all directions immediately and to the best of her 18 year old ability.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape