Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 748 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 11218
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6628

    Wow

    So since I've been banned from Sa I've had to hang on to the 2 sugar babies I have, one of them is this 20 yr Asian girl with a nice body not so cute tho but she is a throat monster for sure, so I had mentioned to her that I wanted to do a 3 some and she mentioned that she had a friend that would be into it, 19 yr old Latina, man it was the experience of a lifetime. What made it better was that they were super into each other and then they just attacked me, wow is all I can say!!

  2. #6627

    Secret benefits

    I was banned from SA couple months ago and I created another account but when I went to pay for the upgrade I got banned again so I'm finished with Sa I created an account on secret benefits but I have paid for the upgrade, it seems like you can really blow through those credits quickly, anybody have any luck on sb?

  3. #6626

    Speaking for myself

    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    That is why instead of pasting links you need to screenshot the profile and post a picture of the profile like I have done.
    I'll speak for myself in that 9 times out of 10 these links work and maybe a 25% subsequent hit rate on those profiles. Uploading pics makes for an investigative process and the search function on SA is brutal. Needless to say we all selectively release profiles on the basis of our own motivation / incentive / risk tolerance calculation. As for me, not going to bother with uploading pics and will keep posting links as they are relevant to do so.

  4. #6625

    Hulamula100

    Anyone message this girl? Is this a real acc? She's hot af.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b62f0922d6f0

  5. #6624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Awfully Young

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either one before? Any feedback would be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-8dffe0695ffa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-db7c9f329b0f
    Both of those profiles are given as 18. They look even younger. Most folks would consider that a very risky proposition, perhaps even a little creepy.

    BAM.

  6. #6623

    Profile

    That is why instead of pasting links you need to screenshot the profile and post a picture of the profile like I have done.

  7. #6622
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    After getting in trouble a couple of years ago when a member blew my cover to a girl I was seeing. I no longer or very rarely post pics anymore. And actually deleted a shit ton of ones I had posted. Sorry.
    Makes sense. I always wonder how these fellows that post pictures of their conquests think it won't come back. I'd imagine that the word's out to the veteran SBs to check this site.

  8. #6621
    Quote Originally Posted by PepWave1  [View Original Post]
    Try copy and paste on the link. Sometimes when Seeking determines a lot of traffic is coming from this site to a particular profile, it will block the profile link.

    I literally just viewed it and got access to her private photo. And I'd hit that for 5.looks like a lot of. Fun.
    Literally every single link on the last three pages of this thread come up as PROFILE NOT AVAILABLE and says that the match cannot be found.

    I feel like Seeking.com just did a major purge because now the site barely has any members on it at all and the activity on it is VERY low.

    Even searches barely bring back any profiles.

  9. #6620

    Not gone. Link blocked

    Try copy and paste on the link. Sometimes when Seeking determines a lot of traffic is coming from this site to a particular profile, it will block the profile link.

    I literally just viewed it and got access to her private photo. And I'd hit that for 5.looks like a lot of. Fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Profile now gone, advertising her on USASG likely caused a bombardment of messages.

  10. #6619
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-32132e060318

    Releasing this one since I don't plan on seeing her again. She is as hot as the photos, incredible rack and very tight body. Open menu, cool with bare, CIP and was open to CIA for extra. And loves to party. She is a dirty **** too, slurped up the remaining cum on my dick and from her pussy. Main negatives were she is pricey (600, albeit for a couple hours of fun) and a bit of a hustler and transactional. Threatens to end conversation if you try to negotiate which is why I relented and hits you up after for more money ahead of a next meet. When I said no she basically said she wouldn't meet again. I'm sure she would still meet up since she's a hustler but not worth the hassle to me, despite how wild and hot she is..
    Profile now gone, advertising her on USASG likely caused a bombardment of messages.

  11. #6618
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Pictures?.
    After getting in trouble a couple of years ago when a member blew my cover to a girl I was seeing. I no longer or very rarely post pics anymore. And actually deleted a shit ton of ones I had posted. Sorry.

  12. #6617

    At HollywoodGuy

    Pictures?.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    After a long drought I finally nailed about as new a newbie as you can hope to get. A mixed freshman that I actually went on a dinner date with and then went back to the FC for 2 solid hours minus a 5 minute break of above average sex. She got tens in some areas and sixes in others but overall a satisfying experience.

    Picked her up from her parents house in a very upscale part of town. A little bit of a white washed personality but that goes along with the type of AA or mixed girls that are sometimes attracted to white guys. Money was definitely not her only objective. She was the type of girl I hope to meet. Drug free, huge daddy issues, 100% submissive degradee, curious, horney, had stamina, followed all directions immediately and to the best of her 18 year old ability.

  13. #6616
    As crazy as that sounds. It might not be as far fetched as you think. A SB I know who is now off the market and is a pilot does this thing where she joined a group of like 30 other pilots and they all shared in the cost to get a small jet. Then they each get to use it for like 10 days a year. She is just a friend of mine, but once flew out to vegas from L. A. Just to take me to dinner. I think the fuel alone was like 8 bills. I have seen her on some very expensive dates. Like way beyond anything we talk about here. Now that girl in the link may be FOS, but you never know. Could be one of her other SD's lets her use it.

    On a separate note. I was in L.A. last week and got an airbnb in the valley. Very nice and private for only $.75 a day and got to host a couple of girls (long time SB's) of mine. Set me back a little but it was fun. No funds traded palms, but dinners + gifts added up. Created a little drama as they both knew what I was doing. Next step is bring them to vegas when time allows. Same deal, I pay for the travel, dinners, gifts. Comes out to a lot more than my usual donation. But this is more like a GF type weekend thing.

  14. #6615

  15. #6614

    Petiteashley

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-32132e060318

    Releasing this one since I don't plan on seeing her again. She is as hot as the photos, incredible rack and very tight body. Open menu, cool with bare, CIP and was open to CIA for extra. And loves to party. She is a dirty **** too, slurped up the remaining cum on my dick and from her pussy. Main negatives were she is pricey (600, albeit for a couple hours of fun) and a bit of a hustler and transactional. Threatens to end conversation if you try to negotiate which is why I relented and hits you up after for more money ahead of a next meet. When I said no she basically said she wouldn't meet again. I'm sure she would still meet up since she's a hustler but not worth the hassle to me, despite how wild and hot she is.

    Would welcome any UTRs over PM! And happy to share on my end.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape