Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 748 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 11220
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6495
    So I guess if you are an SB you can say whatever you want.

    The attached image was sent to via seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-9510c3f662dd

    "just for quick meet ups $$"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.JPG‎  

  2. #6494
    After a long drought I finally nailed about as new a newbie as you can hope to get. A mixed freshman that I actually went on a dinner date with and then went back to the FC for 2 solid hours minus a 5 minute break of above average sex. She got tens in some areas and sixes in others but overall a satisfying experience.

    Picked her up from her parents house in a very upscale part of town. A little bit of a white washed personality but that goes along with the type of AA or mixed girls that are sometimes attracted to white guys. Money was definitely not her only objective. She was the type of girl I hope to meet. Drug free, huge daddy issues, 100% submissive degradee, curious, horney, had stamina, followed all directions immediately and to the best of her 18 year old ability. And not a drop of brat in her. I know some guys like that brat taming thing. And it can be cute sometimes when they are pretty enough to get away with it, but not really my thing (although I have put up with a lot of it in the past).

    The type of girl that initially you have to talk your way into her pants if you are a low baller like me. Got to love the 50 year age gap. Not the type I would pass along for any reason. She is definitely good for a few more dates. Why post this? Just to let you know that patience and persistence will pay off in the bowl (as in most endeavors).

  3. #6493
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    I got a 25% off promo, if anyone has a better deal feel free to share the link:

    https://seeking.com/billing/memberships?promo=SP2022B25
    This link is better, 33% off.

    https://members.seeking.com/billing/...romo=SP2022V33

  4. #6492
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJob  [View Original Post]
    Got banned from sa, apparently I violated terms and conditions, I emailed them saying that I should not see anymore charges from them if they were permanently banning me and they responded yes I would not be billed anymore and I was banned for soliciting money for sex, which is stupid because I never explicitly told anyone on there that I would pay to have sex with them, I always said allowance and fwb, but some sour lady or 2 probably got mad since I didn't want to give them 1 k ppm, but whatever it is what it is, I still had half a month left and things were really looking good.
    When I read things like this I am convinced more than ever that it is the entitled white girls that do all the complaining. I have been saying FWB for years and in hundreds of messages with no problem.

  5. #6491
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-82847155ea51

    This one only wants online relationship until we get to know each other better. Sounds like a scam. Immediately blocked her.
    I used to respond to these online girls with "take all the time you want to get to know me, but I don't pay an allowance until we get intimate". That always ended the txting. Except in a few cases where they thought they had buttered me up enough to ask for some change. And then it ended. Now I just move on. Always a waste of time.

  6. #6490

  7. #6489

    25% Off St Patrick's Weekend Promotion

    I got a 25% off promo, if anyone has a better deal feel free to share the link:

    https://seeking.com/billing/memberships?promo=SP2022B25

  8. #6488

    Wow

    If you can PM me her profile, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.

  9. #6487

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
    I message her before but I didn't follow through anymore since I found one and don't have the luxury of more than that.

  10. #6486

    Taestie wants Online LOL

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-82847155ea51

    This one only wants online relationship until we get to know each other better. Sounds like a scam. Immediately blocked her.

  11. #6485

    Banned

    Got banned from sa, apparently I violated terms and conditions, I emailed them saying that I should not see anymore charges from them if they were permanently banning me and they responded yes I would not be billed anymore and I was banned for soliciting money for sex, which is stupid because I never explicitly told anyone on there that I would pay to have sex with them, I always said allowance and fwb, but some sour lady or 2 probably got mad since I didn't want to give them 1 k ppm, but whatever it is what it is, I still had half a month left and things were really looking good.

  12. #6484
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I only use the word allowance. Even with straight up old pros. I do believe a lot of the banning is due to being reported, but it may also be automatically generated with some type of key word search software on the site
    All messages are monitored for specific pay-for-play terminology, as well as links to sites like OF.

  13. #6483
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The stock pictures add to the entire gestalt of the scene.
    Please share some of your Soft White Underbelly girls, we're really missing out!

  14. #6482
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKnight21  [View Original Post]
    All the attention is going to their heads. Been trying to get one into the fc but its a pain to talk to them. Waste of time when it's even easier to talk to a young blonde and get something set up for easier.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-93e1df264623

    This one wants 700 for a meet or 6 k monthly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-bb6012cb093f

    Got a response from her and offered 3 but open to hear what she wanted. Doesn't bother responding after. Shame.
    The girl in the first profile looks no better or worse than the girls discussed in the K-agency threads. To each their own, but I would never throw down 6 k for that.

  15. #6481
    Quote Originally Posted by GoreGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nice! You're one lucky dude. Never ever got this lucky.
    It will happen! I've had a few connections without no allowance requested, but this was a memorable fuck, if only for the unrelenting voracity of this gorgeous girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape