The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 748 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 11219
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6614

    Petiteashley

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-32132e060318

    Releasing this one since I don't plan on seeing her again. She is as hot as the photos, incredible rack and very tight body. Open menu, cool with bare, CIP and was open to CIA for extra. And loves to party. She is a dirty **** too, slurped up the remaining cum on my dick and from her pussy. Main negatives were she is pricey (600, albeit for a couple hours of fun) and a bit of a hustler and transactional. Threatens to end conversation if you try to negotiate which is why I relented and hits you up after for more money ahead of a next meet. When I said no she basically said she wouldn't meet again. I'm sure she would still meet up since she's a hustler but not worth the hassle to me, despite how wild and hot she is.

    Would welcome any UTRs over PM! And happy to share on my end.

  2. #6613

    Anything going?

    Has anyone had any luck with any prospects or anything worthwhile out there? I don't know what's going on but I've been having a hard time setting anything up these first two weeks of the month.

  3. #6612
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoonHound  [View Original Post]
    New here but thought I would share two girls I have seen recently.

    Just Zoe:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-678de14a26ad

    Beautiful redhead with an amazing body. She is very enthusiastic and has good skills. 5$ Multiple hours.
    Are her hands "19 years old" too?

  4. #6611
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoonHound  [View Original Post]
    New here but thought I would share two girls I have seen recently.

    Just Zoe:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-678de14a26ad

    Beautiful redhead with an amazing body. She is very enthusiastic and has good skills. 5$ Multiple hours.
    Tell us more about Just Zoe.

  5. #6610
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    These WGs (the S is silent) don't want an SD, they want a beta simp:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...owance_thread/

    One British tramp claims to get over 25 thousand GBP a month (over 32 k USD) from some simp, who still lets her fuck her ex-boyfriend.

    Another LA area prostitute wants 10 k a month or 25 k for exclusive. She straight out refers to her current exclusive SD as her *client* SMH. You know she's still turning tricks despite any exclusive allowance.

    That subreddit is a dumpster fire.
    So yeah, I had to check it out (eyeroll! Dumpster fire is too kind for what's going on over there. The man-hating is cranked to 11. They don't even pretend to like the whole male gender. If one guy lies about anything it's a betrayal of gigantic proportion that warrants death and public exposure on the spot. Meanwhile girl talk about all the lying they constantly do: about being exclusive, about having a boyfriend (who usually doesn't know he's dating a hoe), about money, etc. It's a litany of self-entitlement, victimhood, and delusion. In short it's unintentionlly hilarious.

    It's seasoned hoes puking their guts online and it goes to show that there's no such thing as a happy pro.

  6. #6609
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    40 yo, 300, and deliriously happy. No shit. A 100 is too much for over35. If it works for you, great.
    I don't understand what it is about this site, perhaps the anonymity. People have a few meager bits of information about a situation and think they have it all figured out and can give advice / judgment about anything. Cameron Diaz is over 40 and looks a lot like my SB. Performance of mine is off the charts. And she's Caucasian. Why would I not think this was a deal? So many girls on SA expect 500+ without the looks or performance. The moderator of this thread is famous for offering 100, and acknowledges he mostly gets turned down. And he mostly targets AA girls. If he was offering 200 to those same targets, he would have a lot more success, obviously. If he moved over to Asians, Latinas, and Caucasians, his price would have to go up for any comparable success.

  7. #6608

    Too close for comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Are these the same woman? One came from her LinkedIn. The other from her SA profile. I know the LinkedIn woman. Just don't want to make any faux pas.
    Looks like the same chick to me. Check out the eyebrows on both. If it's not the same one it's such a close call that I wouldn't risk it.

  8. #6607

    Looks fun

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoonHound  [View Original Post]
    New here but thought I would share two girls I have seen recently.

    Just Zoe:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-678de14a26ad

    Beautiful redhead with an amazing body. She is very enthusiastic and has good skills. 5$ Multiple hours.
    Is she okay with bare?

  9. #6606

    Past month

    New here but thought I would share two girls I have seen recently.

    Just Zoe:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-678de14a26ad

    Beautiful redhead with an amazing body. She is very enthusiastic and has good skills. 5$ Multiple hours.

    Isabxlle:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed

    Wild time. Very flakey and hard to schedule but was worth the trouble to me. Very tight body multiple hours too. I got lucky because I convinced her to see me just for quick head for $$$ because she was having a busy week but got much more out of it. She was clear damage would be more $ next time for the same thing. YMMV.

  10. #6605
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    40 yo, 300, and deliriously happy. No shit. A 100 is too much for over35. If it works for you, great.
    You drink beer, I'll drink good wine (I don't like champagne).

  11. #6604
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have been re-contacted by two past SBs this week. One I saw for 6 months ending last summer. She's way out of California, but unable to find a man who does anything for her in any way. So, she's just being celibate and sublimating. I have suggested some sexting, could be fun.

    The other one is a 40 year old MILF, pretty petite and slender, but also been through the wringer. She is very very needy for approval and attention. I can get her for 300 and she is deliriously happy w / that, we spend a morning in a hotel room she books while I defile her. She loves to be spanked, I redden her bottom w / a paddle she bought herself for the purpose. Multiple Os. And she doesn't trust easily so she isn't active on SA. So pretty safe. Whenever my schedule and discretion permit, I can have her.
    40 yo, 300, and deliriously happy. No shit. A 100 is too much for over35. If it works for you, great.

  12. #6603

    Wistful

    I have been re-contacted by two past SBs this week. One I saw for 6 months ending last summer. She's way out of California, but unable to find a man who does anything for her in any way. So, she's just being celibate and sublimating. I have suggested some sexting, could be fun.

    The other one is a 40 year old MILF, pretty petite and slender, but also been through the wringer. She is very very needy for approval and attention. I can get her for 300 and she is deliriously happy w / that, we spend a morning in a hotel room she books while I defile her. She loves to be spanked, I redden her bottom w / a paddle she bought herself for the purpose. Multiple Os. And she doesn't trust easily so she isn't active on SA. So pretty safe. Whenever my schedule and discretion permit, I can have her.

  13. #6602

    Opinion

    Are these the same woman? One came from her LinkedIn. The other from her SA profile. I know the LinkedIn woman. Just don't want to make any faux pas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails two.jpg‎   558afb49-0b51-4de5-ac42-c2cfc8f2c19a.jpg‎  

  14. #6601
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    Would SA take action on your account?
    Up until I was banned, no. The girl said sex, and I got banned.

  15. #6600
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    Would SA take action on your account?
    I've had a few girls do that recently, haven't been kicked out yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape