Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 338 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3086

    Any lactating escorts or just big boobed escorts

    Haven't really seen any big titted escorts in these parts. Wouldn't mind a lactating lady. Either in LA or the valley.

  2. #3085

    Christielamour no way 33 or 34, more like 45+

    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    There's no way in hell that girl is 33.43? Yes I believe it. But 33 no way.
    OK this gal does have incredible reviews and 100 plus is not bad considering she's been doing this for 10 years.

    If you look on TNA she's got pics from 2014 and in those she looks on + side of mid 30's.

    But age aside she might be crazy good in session being experienced.

    I saw one gal 50+ and hard body and incredible in bed. Did BBFS with YMMV. Too bad she moved to Florida.

    So many women still use same pics and age from 10 years ago. But that's not going to stop the new gen boys.

    As comedians say, "same jokes just new crowd."

  3. #3084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    A few questions

    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldThrow  [View Original Post]
    Heard nothing but good things from about this chick so I go thinking let's try to set something up. She responds and says yes and she just a little money to grab some food. I am at work and say sure. Comes up with an excuse why she can't make it later on. And continues to do so for two weeks. I'm out $$ and hoping you guys won't be. Seems to be doing nothing but doubles but everything has to be covered and she is couple weeks preggers. An emotional wreck or at least plays one for sympathy.
    I have a few questions regarding your post.

    1. From where did you hear all these "good things"?

    2. How did she get the $$ from you? In person? Did you buy a gift card and give her the info vis phone?

    3. How do know she's pregnant? Surely she's not showing.

  4. #3083
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    Folks shelling out 800 for a HJ.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eles/Juliaoc19

    Who are these guys, no wonder that website is broken. She has 200+ reviews.
    That's the same price for a HJ at a NV brothel. LOL.

  5. #3082
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    Folks shelling out 800 for a HJ.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eles/Juliaoc19

    Who are these guys, no wonder that website is broken. She has 200+ reviews.
    Tired of this prices 200 and up!

  6. #3081

    Ridiculousness

    Folks shelling out 800 for a HJ.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eles/Juliaoc19

    Who are these guys, no wonder that website is broken. She has 200+ reviews.

  7. #3080

    Nochelovebella beautybella

    Heard nothing but good things from about this chick so I go thinking let's try to set something up. She responds and says yes and she just a little money to grab some food. I am at work and say sure. Comes up with an excuse why she can't make it later on. And continues to do so for two weeks. I'm out $$ and hoping you guys won't be. Seems to be doing nothing but doubles but everything has to be covered and she is couple weeks preggers. An emotional wreck or at least plays one for sympathy.

  8. #3079

    I met her when she first came to USA

    I think it was through an agency. It's been couple of years so I don't remember much now. It was LFK, DFK, BBJ and CFS. I do remember that her body was in great shape and she's very pretty. I think I saw her more than once so I think her service must be better than acceptable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter86  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting LA and interested in Sasha Novak who is No. 1 on TER. Tons of positive reviews there.

    But I'm a little hesitant because I couldn't find any info outside of TER.

    Has anyone here met her before? DM me if you prefer. Really appreciate it.

  9. #3078
    I'm looking for a throat goat around here with no luck. Prefer petite and spinner types. Anyone with info please DM so I can end this search once and for all. TIA.

  10. #3077

    Sasha Novak

    I'm visiting LA and interested in Sasha Novak who is No. 1 on TER. Tons of positive reviews there.

    But I'm a little hesitant because I couldn't find any info outside of TER.

    Has anyone here met her before? DM me if you prefer. Really appreciate it.

  11. #3076
    Quote Originally Posted by Octangle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any previous experience with any of these girls?

    Sienna: https://tryst.link/escort/siennahaywood.

    Tiffany: https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybae26.

    Laylah: https://tryst.link/escort/laylah-banks.

    Or if anyone got a good rec for an ebony girl. I'm open for suggestions.

    Thanks!
    Wondering about laylah also. Has anyone seen? Will look into the others as well.

  12. #3075

    Aprreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, Sienna looks like a smokeshow. Reasonable rates too. I respect her preference but I'm just never going to use a fucking dental dam though, LOL. Damn shame.

    As far as ebony goes, I've seen both Adina19 and Rosy-Sinnaman from Hx. Not sure if you have an account but I really liked both of them, about polar opposites in body type though. Adina often has friends in town, including former adult performer Loni Legend.
    Thanks for the tips. Yeah I got an HX account. Don't have too big of a network on it though, so its always my latter option. But Ill check those out, thanks.

  13. #3074
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Holy unretirements batman

    https://www.thatmall.com/diana/

    I want to say I saw this girl in Santa Monica over 10 years ago. The only date I can remember by it was that massacre at sandy hook, I think.

    Anyhow, back then she was putting on the weight and she did have nice tits. She was chatty and had hit the wall in terms of looks.

    I would go back just to see her boobs, but I assume she is over 40 and totally gross.

  14. #3073
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Pitiful

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../21047195.html

    This one is in a mediocre trick pad in north Hollywood. She is this kind of sweaty brown Cambodian thing with a pot belly that looks like she coaches for the NFL.

  15. #3072

    Jessicasnowww avoid this girl

    Do not send this girl a deposit she's fos looks good will video chat and all but won't show. Just a heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape