Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 338 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3071
    Quote Originally Posted by Octangle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any previous experience with any of these girls?

    Sienna: https://tryst.link/escort/siennahaywood.

    Tiffany: https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybae26.

    Laylah: https://tryst.link/escort/laylah-banks.

    Or if anyone got a good rec for an ebony girl. I'm open for suggestions.

    Thanks!
    Holy shit, Sienna looks like a smokeshow. Reasonable rates too. I respect her preference but I'm just never going to use a fucking dental dam though, LOL. Damn shame.

    As far as ebony goes, I've seen both Adina19 and Rosy-Sinnaman from Hx. Not sure if you have an account but I really liked both of them, about polar opposites in body type though. Adina often has friends in town, including former adult performer Loni Legend.

  2. #3070
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I know that I am not a fave of Chris, but his remark is so perfect, I wanted to just agree. I have seen this girl's ad because I think she rips guys off in Santa Monica at 500 a pop and that is near my vons. But for 500, a BBBJ is just about mandatory, yes, Russian girls now want 6 for that treatment, but that girl's no list just says hard pass to me. The whole rubric of private delights having a no list is so fucken millennial and gen z that I doubt I will fuck anyone off that site. Millennial and gen z are all about setting boundaries and doing the least effort. They call it "establishing good communication" - I call it these girls are lazy and think they can get away with this shit.
    You just summarized basically what I felt the whole time, least amount of work possible.

  3. #3069
    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    Assuming you meant to say BBBJ? Because if I paid 5 bills to a provider and they didn't even do a covered BJ, holy shit.
    Nope she offered just a regular old covered BJ and I didn't even get one.

  4. #3068

    Ebony recs?

    Anyone have any previous experience with any of these girls?

    Sienna: https://tryst.link/escort/siennahaywood.

    Tiffany: https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybae26.

    Laylah: https://tryst.link/escort/laylah-banks.

    Or if anyone got a good rec for an ebony girl. I'm open for suggestions.

    Thanks!

  5. #3067
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    She's got a long list of "no's".

    Not sure why she decided to become a prostitute.
    I know that I am not a fave of Chris, but his remark is so perfect, I wanted to just agree. I have seen this girl's ad because I think she rips guys off in Santa Monica at 500 a pop and that is near my vons. But for 500, a BBBJ is just about mandatory, yes, Russian girls now want 6 for that treatment, but that girl's no list just says hard pass to me. The whole rubric of private delights having a no list is so fucken millennial and gen z that I doubt I will fuck anyone off that site. Millennial and gen z are all about setting boundaries and doing the least effort. They call it "establishing good communication" - I call it these girls are lazy and think they can get away with this shit.

  6. #3066
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtonian  [View Original Post]
    I saw this provider a couple weeks back.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...SamanthaaJadee

    All the reviews on private delights were glamorizing her so I gave it a shot. She is a cutie with a rocking petite body and definitely likes to cuddle and set a good vibe for the encounter. I paid through cashapp. I think I paid $$$$$ for 1.5 hr.

    We chatted for a while she had a phone call she had to take and she asked me to step out for a minute, so I did, then came when she was done.

    We cuddled and did some skin to skin.

    Everything with cover, I didn't get a BJ but I wasn't to bummed about it. We did some doggy and then I nutted in missionary. She is super tight and starts to get really wet in doggy.

    She let me shower after. Then she remembered that because I paid cashapp, she charges a $5 fee because cashapp charges her. I told her cashapp only charges if you do instant withdrawal and she denied that.

    Overall okay experience, she goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and cater to you a bit, but I will not repeat, because of that $5 incident, sadly..
    She's got a long list of "no's".

    Not sure why she decided to become a prostitute.

  7. #3065
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlh03  [View Original Post]
    For the longest time I haven't seen this girl's ad but was wondering if any of you have any info?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ills/Elanhirsh
    I'd also be interested. Has anyone gotten her to fuck raw?

  8. #3064
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtonian  [View Original Post]
    Everything with cover, I didn't get a BJ but I wasn't to bummed about it. We did some doggy and then I nutted in missionary. She is super tight and starts to get really wet in doggy.
    Assuming you meant to say BBBJ? Because if I paid 5 bills to a provider and they didn't even do a covered BJ, holy shit.

  9. #3063

    Not the worst experience

    I saw this provider a couple weeks back.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...SamanthaaJadee

    All the reviews on private delights were glamorizing her so I gave it a shot. She is a cutie with a rocking petite body and definitely likes to cuddle and set a good vibe for the encounter. I paid through cashapp. I think I paid $$$$$ for 1.5 hr.

    We chatted for a while she had a phone call she had to take and she asked me to step out for a minute, so I did, then came when she was done.

    We cuddled and did some skin to skin.

    Everything with cover, I didn't get a BJ but I wasn't to bummed about it. We did some doggy and then I nutted in missionary. She is super tight and starts to get really wet in doggy.

    She let me shower after. Then she remembered that because I paid cashapp, she charges a $5 fee because cashapp charges her. I told her cashapp only charges if you do instant withdrawal and she denied that.

    Overall okay experience, she goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and cater to you a bit, but I will not repeat, because of that $5 incident, sadly.

    But she maybe someone else's cup of tea.

  10. #3062

    Super tempted but want to know if anyone has seen her

    For the longest time I haven't seen this girl's ad but was wondering if any of you have any info?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ills/Elanhirsh

  11. #3061
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Smokies

    Quote Originally Posted by Gtlmn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Anya143 is now days?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Anya143
    I think she moved to east Tennessee and is working at the new guy Fieri restaurant in pigeon forge. She is very much into the woke movement there.

  12. #3060

    Anya143

    Anyone know where Anya143 is now days?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Anya143

  13. #3059
    Quote Originally Posted by Oglaf  [View Original Post]
    Daisy passed suddenly about two years ago.
    Damn that's why she disappeared. She was a sweetheart.

  14. #3058

    Agreed. Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Deposit requi. Simple formula.
    Red = ripoff.

    When they ask for a deposit, require them to send a picture that you request.

    Them doing in the mirror, like pointing something out, no nudes, they try sending the wrong picture or not answer back.

  15. #3057
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian  [View Original Post]
    Hey, does anybody have intel on Bruna:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/77065009
    Yeah, she used to live really close to me in the valley, could literally walk to her incall. YMMV probably more than any provider I've visited. I could have an amazing session with her one time and the next would be an absolute waste of time.

    She'd lost quite a bit of weight last time I saw her. Because she kept telling me that she needed to do that in order to get some kind of medical procedure blah blah blah something or other. Don't know if she actually ended up getting it but her ass was pretty spectacular when she was a BBW. I'd never cum so hard in my life as when I pulled out, tore the bag off and blew all over her ass.

    She's a bit chatty and as I said, her attitude was unpredictable. Once I booked her for a half hour then when I showed up, she told me that she accidentally had double booked me and that I had to wait even though she and I had seen each other multiple times at this point. YMMV but the one that really weirded me out is that her kid was in the next room when we were doing the business. Needs must, I suppose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape