Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 5066
-
04-17-22 23:48 #3086Senior Member

Posts: 34Any lactating escorts or just big boobed escorts
Haven't really seen any big titted escorts in these parts. Wouldn't mind a lactating lady. Either in LA or the valley.
-
04-17-22 15:03 #3085Senior Member

Posts: 84Christielamour no way 33 or 34, more like 45+
OK this gal does have incredible reviews and 100 plus is not bad considering she's been doing this for 10 years.
Originally Posted by SuelyBrah
[View Original Post]
If you look on TNA she's got pics from 2014 and in those she looks on + side of mid 30's.
But age aside she might be crazy good in session being experienced.
I saw one gal 50+ and hard body and incredible in bed. Did BBFS with YMMV. Too bad she moved to Florida.
So many women still use same pics and age from 10 years ago. But that's not going to stop the new gen boys.
As comedians say, "same jokes just new crowd."
-
04-16-22 19:32 #3084Senior Member

Posts: 415A few questions
I have a few questions regarding your post.
Originally Posted by ShieldThrow
[View Original Post]
1. From where did you hear all these "good things"?
2. How did she get the $$ from you? In person? Did you buy a gift card and give her the info vis phone?
3. How do know she's pregnant? Surely she's not showing.
-
04-16-22 19:19 #3083Senior Member

Posts: 7263That's the same price for a HJ at a NV brothel. LOL.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 08:29 #3082Senior Member

Posts: 2004Tired of this prices 200 and up!
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 18:50 #3081Senior Member

Posts: 605Ridiculousness
Folks shelling out 800 for a HJ.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eles/Juliaoc19
Who are these guys, no wonder that website is broken. She has 200+ reviews.
-
04-14-22 23:29 #3080Regular Member

Posts: 24Nochelovebella beautybella
Heard nothing but good things from about this chick so I go thinking let's try to set something up. She responds and says yes and she just a little money to grab some food. I am at work and say sure. Comes up with an excuse why she can't make it later on. And continues to do so for two weeks. I'm out $$ and hoping you guys won't be. Seems to be doing nothing but doubles but everything has to be covered and she is couple weeks preggers. An emotional wreck or at least plays one for sympathy.
-
04-14-22 16:57 #3079Senior Member

Posts: 209I met her when she first came to USA
I think it was through an agency. It's been couple of years so I don't remember much now. It was LFK, DFK, BBJ and CFS. I do remember that her body was in great shape and she's very pretty. I think I saw her more than once so I think her service must be better than acceptable.
Originally Posted by Peter86
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 15:27 #3078Regular Member

Posts: 5I'm looking for a throat goat around here with no luck. Prefer petite and spinner types. Anyone with info please DM so I can end this search once and for all. TIA.
-
04-12-22 23:59 #3077Senior Member

Posts: 84Sasha Novak
I'm visiting LA and interested in Sasha Novak who is No. 1 on TER. Tons of positive reviews there.
But I'm a little hesitant because I couldn't find any info outside of TER.
Has anyone here met her before? DM me if you prefer. Really appreciate it.
-
04-10-22 02:43 #3076Senior Member

Posts: 133Wondering about laylah also. Has anyone seen? Will look into the others as well.
Originally Posted by Octangle
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 17:31 #3075Senior Member

Posts: 56Aprreciate it
Thanks for the tips. Yeah I got an HX account. Don't have too big of a network on it though, so its always my latter option. But Ill check those out, thanks.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 18:11 #3074Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Holy unretirements batman
https://www.thatmall.com/diana/
I want to say I saw this girl in Santa Monica over 10 years ago. The only date I can remember by it was that massacre at sandy hook, I think.
Anyhow, back then she was putting on the weight and she did have nice tits. She was chatty and had hit the wall in terms of looks.
I would go back just to see her boobs, but I assume she is over 40 and totally gross.
-
04-07-22 15:58 #3073Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Pitiful
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../21047195.html
This one is in a mediocre trick pad in north Hollywood. She is this kind of sweaty brown Cambodian thing with a pot belly that looks like she coaches for the NFL.
-
04-05-22 05:16 #3072Regular Member

Posts: 21Jessicasnowww avoid this girl
Do not send this girl a deposit she's fos looks good will video chat and all but won't show. Just a heads up.










Reply With Quote




