Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 749 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6624
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    After getting in trouble a couple of years ago when a member blew my cover to a girl I was seeing. I no longer or very rarely post pics anymore. And actually deleted a shit ton of ones I had posted. Sorry.
    Makes sense. I always wonder how these fellows that post pictures of their conquests think it won't come back. I'd imagine that the word's out to the veteran SBs to check this site.

  2. #6623
    Quote Originally Posted by PepWave1  [View Original Post]
    Try copy and paste on the link. Sometimes when Seeking determines a lot of traffic is coming from this site to a particular profile, it will block the profile link.

    I literally just viewed it and got access to her private photo. And I'd hit that for 5.looks like a lot of. Fun.
    Literally every single link on the last three pages of this thread come up as PROFILE NOT AVAILABLE and says that the match cannot be found.

    I feel like Seeking.com just did a major purge because now the site barely has any members on it at all and the activity on it is VERY low.

    Even searches barely bring back any profiles.

  3. #6622

    Not gone. Link blocked

    Try copy and paste on the link. Sometimes when Seeking determines a lot of traffic is coming from this site to a particular profile, it will block the profile link.

    I literally just viewed it and got access to her private photo. And I'd hit that for 5.looks like a lot of. Fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Profile now gone, advertising her on USASG likely caused a bombardment of messages.

  4. #6621
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-32132e060318

    Releasing this one since I don't plan on seeing her again. She is as hot as the photos, incredible rack and very tight body. Open menu, cool with bare, CIP and was open to CIA for extra. And loves to party. She is a dirty **** too, slurped up the remaining cum on my dick and from her pussy. Main negatives were she is pricey (600, albeit for a couple hours of fun) and a bit of a hustler and transactional. Threatens to end conversation if you try to negotiate which is why I relented and hits you up after for more money ahead of a next meet. When I said no she basically said she wouldn't meet again. I'm sure she would still meet up since she's a hustler but not worth the hassle to me, despite how wild and hot she is..
    Profile now gone, advertising her on USASG likely caused a bombardment of messages.

  5. #6620
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Pictures?.
    After getting in trouble a couple of years ago when a member blew my cover to a girl I was seeing. I no longer or very rarely post pics anymore. And actually deleted a shit ton of ones I had posted. Sorry.

  6. #6619

    At HollywoodGuy

    Pictures?.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    After a long drought I finally nailed about as new a newbie as you can hope to get. A mixed freshman that I actually went on a dinner date with and then went back to the FC for 2 solid hours minus a 5 minute break of above average sex. She got tens in some areas and sixes in others but overall a satisfying experience.

    Picked her up from her parents house in a very upscale part of town. A little bit of a white washed personality but that goes along with the type of AA or mixed girls that are sometimes attracted to white guys. Money was definitely not her only objective. She was the type of girl I hope to meet. Drug free, huge daddy issues, 100% submissive degradee, curious, horney, had stamina, followed all directions immediately and to the best of her 18 year old ability.

  7. #6618
    As crazy as that sounds. It might not be as far fetched as you think. A SB I know who is now off the market and is a pilot does this thing where she joined a group of like 30 other pilots and they all shared in the cost to get a small jet. Then they each get to use it for like 10 days a year. She is just a friend of mine, but once flew out to vegas from L. A. Just to take me to dinner. I think the fuel alone was like 8 bills. I have seen her on some very expensive dates. Like way beyond anything we talk about here. Now that girl in the link may be FOS, but you never know. Could be one of her other SD's lets her use it.

    On a separate note. I was in L.A. last week and got an airbnb in the valley. Very nice and private for only $.75 a day and got to host a couple of girls (long time SB's) of mine. Set me back a little but it was fun. No funds traded palms, but dinners + gifts added up. Created a little drama as they both knew what I was doing. Next step is bring them to vegas when time allows. Same deal, I pay for the travel, dinners, gifts. Comes out to a lot more than my usual donation. But this is more like a GF type weekend thing.

  8. #6617

  9. #6616

    Petiteashley

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-32132e060318

    Releasing this one since I don't plan on seeing her again. She is as hot as the photos, incredible rack and very tight body. Open menu, cool with bare, CIP and was open to CIA for extra. And loves to party. She is a dirty **** too, slurped up the remaining cum on my dick and from her pussy. Main negatives were she is pricey (600, albeit for a couple hours of fun) and a bit of a hustler and transactional. Threatens to end conversation if you try to negotiate which is why I relented and hits you up after for more money ahead of a next meet. When I said no she basically said she wouldn't meet again. I'm sure she would still meet up since she's a hustler but not worth the hassle to me, despite how wild and hot she is.

    Would welcome any UTRs over PM! And happy to share on my end.

  10. #6615

    Anything going?

    Has anyone had any luck with any prospects or anything worthwhile out there? I don't know what's going on but I've been having a hard time setting anything up these first two weeks of the month.

  11. #6614
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoonHound  [View Original Post]
    New here but thought I would share two girls I have seen recently.

    Just Zoe:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-678de14a26ad

    Beautiful redhead with an amazing body. She is very enthusiastic and has good skills. 5$ Multiple hours.
    Are her hands "19 years old" too?

  12. #6613
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoonHound  [View Original Post]
    New here but thought I would share two girls I have seen recently.

    Just Zoe:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-678de14a26ad

    Beautiful redhead with an amazing body. She is very enthusiastic and has good skills. 5$ Multiple hours.
    Tell us more about Just Zoe.

  13. #6612
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    These WGs (the S is silent) don't want an SD, they want a beta simp:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...owance_thread/

    One British tramp claims to get over 25 thousand GBP a month (over 32 k USD) from some simp, who still lets her fuck her ex-boyfriend.

    Another LA area prostitute wants 10 k a month or 25 k for exclusive. She straight out refers to her current exclusive SD as her *client* SMH. You know she's still turning tricks despite any exclusive allowance.

    That subreddit is a dumpster fire.
    So yeah, I had to check it out (eyeroll! Dumpster fire is too kind for what's going on over there. The man-hating is cranked to 11. They don't even pretend to like the whole male gender. If one guy lies about anything it's a betrayal of gigantic proportion that warrants death and public exposure on the spot. Meanwhile girl talk about all the lying they constantly do: about being exclusive, about having a boyfriend (who usually doesn't know he's dating a hoe), about money, etc. It's a litany of self-entitlement, victimhood, and delusion. In short it's unintentionlly hilarious.

    It's seasoned hoes puking their guts online and it goes to show that there's no such thing as a happy pro.

  14. #6611
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    40 yo, 300, and deliriously happy. No shit. A 100 is too much for over35. If it works for you, great.
    I don't understand what it is about this site, perhaps the anonymity. People have a few meager bits of information about a situation and think they have it all figured out and can give advice / judgment about anything. Cameron Diaz is over 40 and looks a lot like my SB. Performance of mine is off the charts. And she's Caucasian. Why would I not think this was a deal? So many girls on SA expect 500+ without the looks or performance. The moderator of this thread is famous for offering 100, and acknowledges he mostly gets turned down. And he mostly targets AA girls. If he was offering 200 to those same targets, he would have a lot more success, obviously. If he moved over to Asians, Latinas, and Caucasians, his price would have to go up for any comparable success.

  15. #6610

    Too close for comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Are these the same woman? One came from her LinkedIn. The other from her SA profile. I know the LinkedIn woman. Just don't want to make any faux pas.
    Looks like the same chick to me. Check out the eyebrows on both. If it's not the same one it's such a close call that I wouldn't risk it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape