Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 876 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9601
    Quote Originally Posted by ForthRyte  [View Original Post]
    We've all seen YouTube videos submitted by two guys who seem to cruise the K on a daily basis. I've always wondered if they go by unobserved or if the streetwise spot their cars and know who they are.

    Now, in this video: https://youtu.be/KCVjTZseyKc it becomes obvious in the opening scene that somebody doesn't like to be filmed and throws a water bottle at the car. I just thought this was interesting.

    Forth Ryte.
    I have been watching these videos hoping to see some talent and don't see anything.

  2. #9600
    Quote Originally Posted by JTown74  [View Original Post]
    It was Gena. And most who've dealt with her will have nothing to do with her.
    Thanks.

    I knew something was off with her.

    It was either a setup, she's stupid, or she was skitzing.

  3. #9599

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bree walking the ave by 7-11 like a week ago, but not sure if it was before or after the 8th.
    I was informed by a family member that Bre is incarcerated in Philadelphia.

  4. #9598

    Amarist

    Wow she looks good. Where can I find her? Also, do you happen to have digits? PM me is you don't want to share. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Wow!! She has the best BBBJ on K Ave.

  5. #9597

    Bree

    I saw Bree walking the ave by 7-11 like a week ago, but not sure if it was before or after the 8th.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this request to help find Bree posted on YouTube.

  6. #9596
    Quote Originally Posted by LBerkey  [View Original Post]
    Visited the Ave today. Was surprised by two things. First, didn't see anything. I don't mean, I didn't see anything good. I mean, I really didn't see anything. No zombies, nobody working. Kind of crazy. And second, a lot of the trash of the last few months has been picked up. Some of the side streets are almost clean.
    Lots of people have gotten housing. One regular told me she through a program she is moving to her own apartment that will be paid for 3 years. It's either that or they're living in a shelter which is a good thing.

    I'm sure many more have also passed and some are missing. I always hear of missing people.

  7. #9595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Amarist

    Wow!! She has the best BBBJ on K Ave.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220214-065505_Photos.jpg‎  

  8. #9594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Bree

    I just saw this request to help find Bree posted on YouTube.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220213-183221_YouTube.jpg‎  

  9. #9593

    The guys filming the K on a daily basis

    We've all seen YouTube videos submitted by two guys who seem to cruise the K on a daily basis. I've always wondered if they go by unobserved or if the streetwise spot their cars and know who they are.

    Now, in this video: https://youtu.be/KCVjTZseyKc it becomes obvious in the opening scene that somebody doesn't like to be filmed and throws a water bottle at the car. I just thought this was interesting.

    Forth Ryte.

  10. #9592
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    I saw a ridiculous cutie on Jasper in Silver Moonboots.

    I made eye contact and parked across the street and 20' up the block.

    She never walked over.

    As a matter of fact, all the other smart Mongers who pulled up and parked just like me had no luck.

    She never walked over to them. I left and found Old Redhead Jennifer on the ave.

    MAYBE she really was waiting for a ride / regular, but it was suspicious.

    I always make these girls walk to my car.
    It was Gena. And most who've dealt with her will have nothing to do with her.

  11. #9591
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    I saw a ridiculous cutie on Jasper in Silver Moonboots.

    I made eye contact and parked across the street and 20' up the block.

    She never walked over.

    As a matter of fact, all the other smart Mongers who pulled up and parked just like me had no luck.

    She never walked over to them. I left and found Old Redhead Jennifer on the ave.

    MAYBE she really was waiting for a ride / regular, but it was suspicious.

    I always make these girls walk to my car.
    There are plenty of girls who live off the ave and only see regulars, alot of the time they may charge the same going rate. My guess she was waiting to get picked up by a regular. Once in a blue moon when none of the regulars can provide they hit the stroll.

  12. #9590

    Is there a Sweep going on?

    I saw a ridiculous cutie on Jasper in Silver Moonboots.

    I made eye contact and parked across the street and 20' up the block.

    She never walked over.

    As a matter of fact, all the other smart Mongers who pulled up and parked just like me had no luck.

    She never walked over to them. I left and found Old Redhead Jennifer on the ave.

    MAYBE she really was waiting for a ride / regular, but it was suspicious.

    I always make these girls walk to my car.

  13. #9589

    Today

    Visited the Ave today. Was surprised by two things. First, didn't see anything. I don't mean, I didn't see anything good. I mean, I really didn't see anything. No zombies, nobody working. Kind of crazy. And second, a lot of the trash of the last few months has been picked up. Some of the side streets are almost clean.

  14. #9588

    To Scoop or Scope?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    Not saying that's what I do, I have always been extra careful. But I noticed there's plenty of guys out their being reckless.
    Mongering is all about risk management.

    Just because others wish to be reckless and swoop in without checking their surroundings, doesn't mean I nor anyone else should do it! Every time I ignore the basics is when trouble found me. Oh sure, have gotten get away with sloppy monger techniques, but eventually that leads to hubris and trouble found me.

    Guess I'd rather be cautious than become a statistic. Just never wanted to lose my job, lose the SO and have a hard time getting a job when I have a solicitation collar on my record.

    But hey, "bad experiences" are a powerful learning experience.

    Everyone is free to manage risks or ignore them. When I ignore them I'm never surprised by the bad outcome.

  15. #9587

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Swooping in to get a girl and be the first one to get her is certainly one technique. Not something I have ever done as it has a high amount of risk.

    But hey, everyone is free to manage risk as they see fit. Or ignore the risks.
    I try to always swoop in first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape