Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 7496
-
04-04-22 12:03 #6701Banned Member

Posts: 307Green hair don't care
Hit 978 her up 533 because she has to get 6195 at least 20 bags a day to support her Bobby brown and crizzy habit. But it will be more than that soon. Her tolerance is getting high so she's going to need more and more. Hit her up. She doesn't care what you look like. Fat skinny old young black white Asian alien LOL as long as you got money and will "come get me" she will lick your azzzz even if you got poop on it. She's the hardest working girl in Lowell. Will go 3 days straight without sleep customers after customers.
-
04-03-22 16:09 #6700Banned Member

Posts: 307Nah don't pass on Cynthia
Give her a try. Just don't chill with her too much. Because if you do she'll take advantage of you. And she'll start spreading rumors about you saying you're stalking her like she has done with multiple people. Also keep it to car dates. She's known to get violent so keep ya phone handy but go ahead and indulge. Just remember her azzzz isn't as fat as you see on her Facebook and dating site. It's been photoshop so when you see her in real life it's going to be flatter than her belly. Her head used to be good but now it's fast and robotic but she will let ya fuck for the same price. Give her a shot hahahaha oh and when you're with her just tell her not to smoke crack in your car because she always has her pipe ready unless you smoke crack too then indulge.
Originally Posted by Juna1103
[View Original Post]
Have fun with her. It's her job and she loves it especially licking azzzz and getting anal just don't fall for her sob stories.
-
04-03-22 08:02 #6699Senior Member

Posts: 192Jenna
It's not a scam, she's new to this, she's an addict, once she gets money to get high she's unreliable and won't answer until she's almost out of drugs. She's an escort girl with negotiable prices. I got head for $30 and she's really good at it and is really really pretty.
Originally Posted by Juna1103
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 01:04 #6698Senior Member

Posts: 27Also tried the ad
Also tried the ad on Wednesday? And she got back to me a few hours ago and no response now. Not really sure if it's fake or a scam.
Originally Posted by Juna1103
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 23:17 #6697Senior Member

Posts: 59Jenna
I tried the Ad, she didn't text until 3 days later, she sent a picture and was like this is me, I said cool, I was like how do this incall outcall, she said what do you mean?
Originally Posted by Zaddy611
[View Original Post]
I was over by then, and just said maybe I texted the wrong person. Nothing after that.
Think the ad is for hook up, not service. OR just a scam. Or spam.
-
04-02-22 23:04 #6696Senior Member

Posts: 59RIP Amanda
Thanks Hubat.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
I thought I read somewhere, Cynthia colored her hair blonde, the more I read about her, setting up your homie maybe I'll pass on her.
Thanks for the info, no trap house for me, I might get trapped myself, LOL.
-
04-01-22 11:44 #6695Senior Member

Posts: 157Re: Amanda
Hadn't seen her in 3 or 4 years but we had some fun. She was a good kid, I'm very sad for her.
Originally Posted by NightCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 01:26 #6694Senior Member

Posts: 398Amanda obituary
For those interested.
https://obits.csnh.com/amanda-fellows
She was a good kid whose disease caught up to her. RIP.
-
03-31-22 21:00 #6693Senior Member

Posts: 95Beware of Ashley
Brunette, Mediterranean looking, piercing on cheek bone, chubby. She stole two perfumes from my bathroom tonight. I gave her the benefit of the doubt but I knew something was up because she locked one of the bathroom doors right away. Picked her up close to Jay's.
-
03-31-22 18:52 #6692Senior Member

Posts: 105Who is that
Streetwalker or escort AD?
Originally Posted by Twinkie1
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 12:39 #6691Senior Member

Posts: 192Princess Jenna
Anyone else see princess Jenna lately? See her while you can, she def sucks the best dick that I've ever had and for an extra $10 she will swallow but if you don't have the ten just tell her to do it anyway because that's your favorite part and she will do it. She also offered sex with condom for $100 or sex with no condom and you can cum in her. I didn't go for that I just got a BJ for $30. Anyone else have any stories about her or more pictures.
-
03-30-22 17:01 #6690Regular Member

Posts: 9On fb
She messaged me yesterday.
Originally Posted by NiceHowMuch
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 14:57 #6689Senior Member

Posts: 222Shannon?
Does anyone know if Shannon is still around? I know she was staying at some home during the winter, but haven't seen her in a long time.
-
03-29-22 22:52 #6688Banned Member

Posts: 307Green hair is Cynthia
The chick with green hair is Cynthia according to my sources.
Originally Posted by Juna1103
[View Original Post]
She tried to set one of my homie up but it's too hard.
He got to many connections.
But catch her at the trap house on the corner of school and branch.
Everybody already knows and if you don't well now you do.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MCZIUrvSPYE
-
03-29-22 19:59 #6687Senior Member

Posts: 213Gabby Rose?
Originally Posted by Twinkie1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





