Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 500 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6716

    Yep missy aka Melissa

    Is officially a head monster according to one of my boys. She deep throat gags on your dick with incredible sound effects that vibrates on you making the experience more intense and interesting. She really loves to suck plus if your into spinners with long black hair and tramp stamp she's the one for you. But he said she talks incessantly.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreensKeeper  [View Original Post]
    Met up with thin girl Missy very good skills. Have been asking to trade numbers of some off the girls seems people don't share don't get it. Are some of you guys trying to save them for yourself. Lolol thought this site was to help.

    Each other out I will still share any and all I get wish people would do the same none of them like us haha they just want the greenbacks for their medicine stay safe.
    Heard there's a new girl from Connecticut with 3 tongue rings named Demi and she has pierced nips and clit. Heard she squirts harder than old faithful. My boy said she hangs out close to the market basket on fletcher the pjs over there and by bower and Salem street too. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nRr_kibOoI.

  2. #6715

    For Michaela

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Just found out by chance. Very sad. She touched many of our mongrel lives in a mostly positive way. She was starting to get a bit less fun towards the end. I took her to movie and she literally slept through most of it. But I felt honored that she felt safe enough with me to fall asleep. Kisses to her. RIP Michaela!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

  3. #6714

    Missy

    Met up with thin girl Missy very good skills. Have been asking to trade numbers of some off the girls seems people don't share don't get it. Are some of you guys trying to save them for yourself. Lolol thought this site was to help.

    Each other out I will still share any and all I get wish people would do the same none of them like us haha they just want the greenbacks for their medicine stay safe.

  4. #6713

    Michaela

    Just found out by chance. Very sad. She touched many of our mongrel lives in a mostly positive way. She was starting to get a bit less fun towards the end. I took her to movie and she literally slept through most of it. But I felt honored that she felt safe enough with me to fall asleep. Kisses to her. RIP Michaela!

    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    Sad news Michaela has passed away. She was a sweet girl, always friendly and in a good mood.

    R.I. P. Michaela.

  5. #6712
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie1  [View Original Post]
    I'm telling you its her. I know this girl personally. Her boyfriend was her heroin dealer and they broke up so now she sells her ass. You have to catch her before she picks up or when she's close to running out of shit because that's really the only times she goes out. She's new to this hooker thing.
    Someone needs to coach this girl up. 60 $ for bare head with swallow. 160 for bfs?

    Girl needs an agent.

  6. #6711

    Princess Jenna

    I'm telling you its her. I know this girl personally. Her boyfriend was her heroin dealer and they broke up so now she sells her ass. You have to catch her before she picks up or when she's close to running out of shit because that's really the only times she goes out. She's new to this hooker thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    If they want details of what you want to do. Then it's definitely LE. That happen to me twice and I didn't go. The next day I check the news and the same place the escort were hosting happen to be the same ad also. So whenever they ask what you want to do at the date. Ignore and if you don't tell them exactly what you want to do when you get there. They will ignore you.

  7. #6710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting the number in this ad. I found the responses a little suspicious. Whoever was on the other end wanted explicit details through text message of what we would do. My calls were ignored and when I asked her to call me she said she would but never did.
    If they want details of what you want to do. Then it's definitely LE. That happen to me twice and I didn't go. The next day I check the news and the same place the escort were hosting happen to be the same ad also. So whenever they ask what you want to do at the date. Ignore and if you don't tell them exactly what you want to do when you get there. They will ignore you.

  8. #6709

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting the number in this ad. I found the responses a little suspicious. Whoever was on the other end wanted explicit details through text message of what we would do. My calls were ignored and when I asked her to call me she said she would but never did.
    I met her once. I agree the she is hard to nail down. Skills are average, nothing to get excited over. She's a pretty girl but her looks aren't what we are after.

  9. #6708
    Quote Originally Posted by Juna1103  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/978-221-1608

    I don't if this is Princess Jenna, Looks like her pictures from FB.
    I tried contacting the number in this ad. I found the responses a little suspicious. Whoever was on the other end wanted explicit details through text message of what we would do. My calls were ignored and when I asked her to call me she said she would but never did.

  10. #6707

    Not sure if it's her

    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeSometime  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?
    https://callescort.org/978-221-1608

    I don't if this is Princess Jenna, Looks like her pictures from FB.

  11. #6706

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is it this Jenna.
    Think it a different Jenna there talking about. But could be wrong, this jenna is 200 hh.

    Princess jenna.

  12. #6705
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is it this Jenna.
    No. Princess Jenna.

  13. #6704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro48  [View Original Post]
    I tried to get with Princess Jenna today. What a fucking hassle.

    Twenty minutes between replies. I finally get to hershe's a ghost. I turn around thinking it's a a scam and she replies. I turn around and say "be outside or I'm leaving". She calls me rude. And says to leave.
    Is it this Jenna.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210312-133235_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #6703
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeSometime  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?
    I tried to get with Princess Jenna today. What a fucking hassle.

    Twenty minutes between replies. I finally get to her—she's a ghost. I turn around thinking it's a a scam and she replies. I turn around and say "be outside or I'm leaving". She calls me rude. And says to leave.

  15. #6702
    Quote Originally Posted by Juna1103  [View Original Post]
    I tried the Ad, she didn't text until 3 days later, she sent a picture and was like this is me, I said cool, I was like how do this incall outcall, she said what do you mean?

    I was over by then, and just said maybe I texted the wrong person. Nothing after that.

    Think the ad is for hook up, not service. OR just a scam. Or spam.
    Do you have a link to her ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape