Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 7496
-
12-04-21 11:18 #6536Banned Member

Posts: 257Her mom is going to be getting a nice juicy life insurance check. She knew it was coming. I would like to see the obituary report.
Originally Posted by JJisback
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 09:19 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 193Michaela
Sad news Michaela has passed away. She was a sweet girl, always friendly and in a good mood.
R.I. P. Michaela.
-
12-03-21 10:40 #6534Banned Member

Posts: 194Jays today early morning
Saw Ashley with the limited mobility in front of jays talking to a slightly chubby white girl blonde hair in a bun black yoga pants and ugg boots. Was going to talk to her when a car pulled up with an Asian male driving and out gets a thick blonde in jeans long curly blonde hair and goes into the store while he pulls off. This girl piqued my interest so I went into the store to investigate. She was at the ATM right by the door and I struck up a conversation complimenting her many tattoos and piercings. Her name is Emily. And her looks are 10 out of 10 IMHO. Dresses nice clean smells good and no visible pick marks. Don't know if she works but the probability is high since she gave me her number as soon as I asked for it. Came out and the chubby girl was gone. Emily said she was busy ATM but to call her later. Will do.
-
12-03-21 01:13 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 146Daytime parking location
Anybody know any good spots to park for 20 minutes in the north chelmsford / north westford area during daylight hours?
-
12-02-21 18:08 #6532Banned Member

Posts: 194Rainy jays
Picked up a WSW named Nikki on Westford by the pizza place. She was on her way to the clinic and gave me the look. 6 out of 10 BBBJ. Wish she knew how to use her tongue ring but got the job done and spit out the door. Took her to the clinic.
Picked up a BSW named jersey by jays tonight while it was raining. She swallowed my whole 7 inches like gumballs. It took a while but she didn't complain. She's a throat goat. Will repeat if I see her.
-
12-01-21 11:20 #6531Banned Member

Posts: 194Wrong
Hey bro what are you doing wrong? You already know wrong from right.
Originally Posted by JohnMP943
[View Original Post]
But here's some advice.
Get out your car and interact with people. And see what happens.
Even birds communicate.
-
12-01-21 10:29 #6530Banned Member

Posts: 194Early morning
Picked up Cynthia on Canton street. Went to car wash and got bbbjws. Dropped her off by Jays so she can pick up. Said her ssdi hit and I was on my way. She'll be around once all her money is up in smoke.
-
12-01-21 00:09 #6529Regular Member

Posts: 1What am I doing wrong
So I drove around Lowell for hours starting at around 3:00 pm on Tuesday afternoon and I couldn't find anyone to pick up. Maybe I just didn't know what to look for but I didn't see anyone who I would feel comfortable asking. Went by Jay's plenty of times but there was a crowd of people there, do you guys just walk up to the store?.
-
11-30-21 09:37 #6528Banned Member

Posts: 194Coral st
Picked up WSW named Kay on the corner of Coral st. Cute face if she didn't have pick marks. Fat ass. Above average BBBJ. Dropped her off on canton then scored later with a WSW named Ashley by jays. Excellent BBBJ besides her limited mobility. Have Kay's # Ashley no phone.
-
11-29-21 14:44 #6527Regular Member

Posts: 15Thick brunette
Saw a pretty brunette with an absolute dump truck ass at js. She had grey camo yoga pants and a blue hoodie on. She was honestly the best looking girl I've seen out there. I didn't get a chance to talk to her but I think it might be Karen. If anyone has her number pass it along! I can trade you a top notch providers number for it.
-
11-29-21 04:30 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 138Intel on asian girl
So an Asian girl by the laundromat behind cjs.
To dark to get a good look.
Any intel?
-
11-27-21 11:31 #6525Banned Member

Posts: 194Westford and dd
Picked up WSW named Lauren from dunks parking lot 2 nights ago. Butter face but she can inhale a cock. 9 out of 10 deep throat looks 4 out of 10.
Saw thick WSW yesterday morning with black yoga pants and grey thigh high boots. On Westford but couldn't make the scoop. Picked up a WSW named Angelique. Looks 8 out of 10. BBBJ was 7 out of 10. Got her # but only WiFi phone.
-
11-19-21 15:36 #6524Regular Member

Posts: 15New guy
I'm just getting into the hobby and would appreciate her number if you can PM me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 09:53 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 825Gardner
There are no SW in Gardner, there are a couple in Fitchburg but hit or miss.
Originally Posted by Twinkie1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 04:16 #6522Banned Member

Posts: 194Westford
Picked up short brunette with thick thighs named Tia. BBBJ was 8 out of 10. Got her # will repeat.









Reply With Quote






