Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    It's most likely she just moved agencies as you alluded to. The bookers themselves may not know her track record either. I always find it interesting that more often than not the photos follow the girl but not the name. Whether the name change was initiated by her, the booker, or something else is anyone's guess. Regardless, there is a small chance that the photos were commandeered to facilitate a bait and switch so be careful. But that usually happens when a significant amount of time has passed and not when she's hopping around agencies to find the one that affords her the most traffic.
    Damnit, I got to go a bit further to see her again! Might have to sample from the local selection and see if it's worth making the trip to see her again since her service was pretty good for me!

    Hopefully the verification for Mkc is smooth since I'm already good to go with hx lak accounts?

  2. #3442

    Probably

    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardTurtles  [View Original Post]
    If a certain girl's display pictures pop up on another booker, does that mean it's possibly the same girl just moved to a different location?

    Noticed the display pictures for LAK Haila moved over to MKC as 'Flower', a newly listed girl I think. I don't remember if any of the pictures were real, but maybe they just recycled the pictures?

    If anyone has insight, let me know! I probably should just text the booker as ask where she went from last time.
    It's most likely she just moved agencies as you alluded to. The bookers themselves may not know her track record either. I always find it interesting that more often than not the photos follow the girl but not the name. Whether the name change was initiated by her, the booker, or something else is anyone's guess. Regardless, there is a small chance that the photos were commandeered to facilitate a bait and switch so be careful. But that usually happens when a significant amount of time has passed and not when she's hopping around agencies to find the one that affords her the most traffic.

  3. #3441
    If a certain girl's display pictures pop up on another booker, does that mean it's possibly the same girl just moved to a different location?

    Noticed the display pictures for LAK Haila moved over to MKC as 'Flower', a newly listed girl I think. I don't remember if any of the pictures were real, but maybe they just recycled the pictures?

    If anyone has insight, let me know! I probably should just text the booker as ask where she went from last time.

  4. #3440

    Clara from Taiwan with MangoOC

    Any intel for Clara from Taiwan with MangoOC? Kinda unusual for k-house to have c-girls with DDs and all.

  5. #3439
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    Damn I didn't know she rimmed!! How does she look though?
    I think she's pretty hot. Tanned skin, tight body, looks like she's in her early 30's. She is eager to please, able to deepthroat, very responsive to daty. Rimming isn't usually my thing and I usually pass. But she told me she had a new technique. Literally was like a suction cup on my asshole haha.

  6. #3438
    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate her face and age? That agency usually has older ladies in their late 30's or early 40's or higher. I usually prefer younger than 40.
    She's cute, mid 30's. I think those are her pics. I would recommend.

  7. #3437

    Camellia

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDon  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone tried it? How was the service. Is it worth it?
    I saw Camellia and she was ok. She has an average face. She had a stockier body with natural Ds. A bit out of shape. Her ass was nice though. Smooth tan skin and lots of tattoos. She's nice and gives good head. Sweetheart from Texas. F. 6 B. 6 S. 8 A. 8. Wouldn't repeat.

    I heard Mina is super GFE so I believe the two of them should be great in terms of service. Not so much for the visuals.

  8. #3436

    More details?

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if she's a rebrand, but she was fun. Short, dirty blonde / orange hair. Full C's, nice butt. Service was good, but not enough chemistry for me to repeat.
    How would you rate her face and age? That agency usually has older ladies in their late 30's or early 40's or higher. I usually prefer younger than 40.

  9. #3435
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisK2  [View Original Post]
    Most aggressive rimming I've had lately is from EJ. Hiddenmango booker on hx.
    Damn I didn't know she rimmed!! How does she look though?

  10. #3434

    MKC Duo

    Did anyone tried it? How was the service. Is it worth it?

  11. #3433
    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on Ms. Envy from asian world? From the stats she seems to be a rebrand of Kiko, Glow, Tomi. Anybody?
    Don't know if she's a rebrand, but she was fun. Short, dirty blonde / orange hair. Full C's, nice butt. Service was good, but not enough chemistry for me to repeat.

  12. #3432

    Ms. Envy. Asianworld

    Any feedback on Ms. Envy from asian world? From the stats she seems to be a rebrand of Kiko, Glow, Tomi. Anybody?

  13. #3431
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, been out of the game for several months. Any talent you'd recommend for great RIM in OC? Looking for something today possibly.
    Most aggressive rimming I've had lately is from EJ. Hiddenmango booker on hx.

  14. #3430

    Mkc

    The phone number has disappeared from the site. Can someone pm the number?. I don't have it saved for obvious reasons.

  15. #3429

    Talent acquisition

    Hey Gents, been out of the game for several months. Any talent you'd recommend for great RIM in OC? Looking for something today possibly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape