Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3440

    Clara from Taiwan with MangoOC

    Any intel for Clara from Taiwan with MangoOC? Kinda unusual for k-house to have c-girls with DDs and all.

  2. #3439
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    Damn I didn't know she rimmed!! How does she look though?
    I think she's pretty hot. Tanned skin, tight body, looks like she's in her early 30's. She is eager to please, able to deepthroat, very responsive to daty. Rimming isn't usually my thing and I usually pass. But she told me she had a new technique. Literally was like a suction cup on my asshole haha.

  3. #3438
    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate her face and age? That agency usually has older ladies in their late 30's or early 40's or higher. I usually prefer younger than 40.
    She's cute, mid 30's. I think those are her pics. I would recommend.

  4. #3437

    Camellia

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDon  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone tried it? How was the service. Is it worth it?
    I saw Camellia and she was ok. She has an average face. She had a stockier body with natural Ds. A bit out of shape. Her ass was nice though. Smooth tan skin and lots of tattoos. She's nice and gives good head. Sweetheart from Texas. F. 6 B. 6 S. 8 A. 8. Wouldn't repeat.

    I heard Mina is super GFE so I believe the two of them should be great in terms of service. Not so much for the visuals.

  5. #3436

    More details?

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if she's a rebrand, but she was fun. Short, dirty blonde / orange hair. Full C's, nice butt. Service was good, but not enough chemistry for me to repeat.
    How would you rate her face and age? That agency usually has older ladies in their late 30's or early 40's or higher. I usually prefer younger than 40.

  6. #3435
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisK2  [View Original Post]
    Most aggressive rimming I've had lately is from EJ. Hiddenmango booker on hx.
    Damn I didn't know she rimmed!! How does she look though?

  7. #3434

    MKC Duo

    Did anyone tried it? How was the service. Is it worth it?

  8. #3433
    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on Ms. Envy from asian world? From the stats she seems to be a rebrand of Kiko, Glow, Tomi. Anybody?
    Don't know if she's a rebrand, but she was fun. Short, dirty blonde / orange hair. Full C's, nice butt. Service was good, but not enough chemistry for me to repeat.

  9. #3432

    Ms. Envy. Asianworld

    Any feedback on Ms. Envy from asian world? From the stats she seems to be a rebrand of Kiko, Glow, Tomi. Anybody?

  10. #3431
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, been out of the game for several months. Any talent you'd recommend for great RIM in OC? Looking for something today possibly.
    Most aggressive rimming I've had lately is from EJ. Hiddenmango booker on hx.

  11. #3430

    Mkc

    The phone number has disappeared from the site. Can someone pm the number?. I don't have it saved for obvious reasons.

  12. #3429

    Talent acquisition

    Hey Gents, been out of the game for several months. Any talent you'd recommend for great RIM in OC? Looking for something today possibly.

  13. #3428
    Thanks. As I expected. I meant she looks hot because I like her body. Miko seems worth a try when I am not obsessed with young girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy62  [View Original Post]
    Those are her real pics. I saw her a couple weeks ago before she had many reviews. Honestly to me her face is a bit butter face but her body is baby fat thick. She is top notch in the effort dept and is worth a repeat. I don't think they should have started her in the 300 range. But this agency is becoming a trend setter for pushing the higher prices.

  14. #3427

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I do believe those are her real and recent selfies. I haven't seen her yet because she looks MILF but I agree new pics look pretty hot. There should be reviews on TER. Booker also posted some glowing feedbacks on HX from customers. I would expect good service from Miko.
    Those are her real pics. I saw her a couple weeks ago before she had many reviews. Honestly to me her face is a bit butter face but her body is baby fat thick. She is top notch in the effort dept and is worth a repeat. I don't think they should have started her in the 300 range. But this agency is becoming a trend setter for pushing the higher prices.

  15. #3426
    Quote Originally Posted by Soutener  [View Original Post]
    Dumb question, what agency is MKC?
    My Kupcake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape