Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 6425
-
04-19-22 11:07 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 780Maybe because nobody thought she was hya. Her TER rating was only 7.4 for looks. Where did you state that she was hya? Waiting for someone else to say it so you can "defend" the pick?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 00:44 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 1834Looks like she back on their site.
Originally Posted by Egarii3
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 23:50 #3453Senior Member

Posts: 3690She's pretty young, hot, and good worthy for HYA thread. Fake pics. I don't know why nobody said anything about her here but she got reviews on TER. She's back to LA already.
Originally Posted by Egarii3
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 17:14 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 27Gabee MKC
Saw Gabee the other day and she was good.
Face - 7.
Body - 8. 5.
Service - 9.
Not an eye candy like Jean but her dedication to please you was top notch. Her body is pretty toned, especially around her stomach. However, she is under 5 ft, so if you're not into short girls, she probably won't be so fun for you. Nevertheless, I had a great time with her petite body and was able to squeeze out 2 pops. The big thing that stood out in our session was the fact that she cracked my neck and my back like a chiropractor. I've never experienced that before. I guess there is a first time for everything! Overall I would repeat. Anyone else tried the other MKC line ups?
-Envy.
-
04-17-22 17:02 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 59P2 G Nicole
Anyone know where she went? Booker says she's on vacation but trying to see if she just switched agency.
-
04-17-22 12:54 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 105White with CAK dolls
Was looking for new talent couldn't find anyone available. Luckily, White was available for last minute appointment which was surprising as she gets booked pretty quickly. No complaints on service. Total GFE from the time I entered till I left. BBJ, DATY, Rimming, Mish, WOT, Doggie, Reverse WOT. You name it and was on table. She licked and rimmed me like a lollipop. BTW she was telling Heri is her roommate and she is really popular and gets booked pretty quickly. Will be here for couple of weeks only. I plan to see her next week. Also, agency had changed there website, when I texted booker and asked from him he ended up giving me new link.
Keep Rocking.
Cheers,
Hot Don.
-
04-16-22 23:56 #3449Snowflake

Posts: 405Pics probably fake. Reverse image search have so many hit. You're lucky If Clara body resembling photo.
Originally Posted by Winger537
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 13:27 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 219Wondering the same. She looks really hot.
Originally Posted by Egarii3
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 20:53 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 117https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/kgrilForyou
Originally Posted by DennyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 11:10 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 59P2 G Kerri
Anyone seen Kerri from Princess Garden? Any reviews?
-
04-13-22 18:17 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 106Duo
Couldn't pull the trigger. Camellia is gone but looks like Mina is bringing in a friend. At 7 roses for 1 hr didn't partake.
Originally Posted by HotDon
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 10:59 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 78Do you have her HX link?
Originally Posted by Winger537
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 04:53 #3443Regular Member

Posts: 16Damnit, I got to go a bit further to see her again! Might have to sample from the local selection and see if it's worth making the trip to see her again since her service was pretty good for me!
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
Hopefully the verification for Mkc is smooth since I'm already good to go with hx lak accounts?
-
04-13-22 00:20 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 1834Probably
It's most likely she just moved agencies as you alluded to. The bookers themselves may not know her track record either. I always find it interesting that more often than not the photos follow the girl but not the name. Whether the name change was initiated by her, the booker, or something else is anyone's guess. Regardless, there is a small chance that the photos were commandeered to facilitate a bait and switch so be careful. But that usually happens when a significant amount of time has passed and not when she's hopping around agencies to find the one that affords her the most traffic.
Originally Posted by AwkwardTurtles
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 17:21 #3441Regular Member

Posts: 16If a certain girl's display pictures pop up on another booker, does that mean it's possibly the same girl just moved to a different location?
Noticed the display pictures for LAK Haila moved over to MKC as 'Flower', a newly listed girl I think. I don't remember if any of the pictures were real, but maybe they just recycled the pictures?
If anyone has insight, let me know! I probably should just text the booker as ask where she went from last time.











Reply With Quote






