Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 6426
-
04-12-22 17:21 #3441Regular Member

Posts: 16If a certain girl's display pictures pop up on another booker, does that mean it's possibly the same girl just moved to a different location?
Noticed the display pictures for LAK Haila moved over to MKC as 'Flower', a newly listed girl I think. I don't remember if any of the pictures were real, but maybe they just recycled the pictures?
If anyone has insight, let me know! I probably should just text the booker as ask where she went from last time.
-
04-12-22 14:25 #3440Senior Member

Posts: 117Clara from Taiwan with MangoOC
Any intel for Clara from Taiwan with MangoOC? Kinda unusual for k-house to have c-girls with DDs and all.
-
04-10-22 18:34 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 44I think she's pretty hot. Tanned skin, tight body, looks like she's in her early 30's. She is eager to please, able to deepthroat, very responsive to daty. Rimming isn't usually my thing and I usually pass. But she told me she had a new technique. Literally was like a suction cup on my asshole haha.
Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 18:48 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 450She's cute, mid 30's. I think those are her pics. I would recommend.
Originally Posted by RecentCo673
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 17:42 #3437Senior Member

Posts: 58Camellia
I saw Camellia and she was ok. She has an average face. She had a stockier body with natural Ds. A bit out of shape. Her ass was nice though. Smooth tan skin and lots of tattoos. She's nice and gives good head. Sweetheart from Texas. F. 6 B. 6 S. 8 A. 8. Wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by HotDon
[View Original Post]
I heard Mina is super GFE so I believe the two of them should be great in terms of service. Not so much for the visuals.
-
04-09-22 17:39 #3436Senior Member

Posts: 58More details?
How would you rate her face and age? That agency usually has older ladies in their late 30's or early 40's or higher. I usually prefer younger than 40.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 14:55 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 218Damn I didn't know she rimmed!! How does she look though?
Originally Posted by GenghisK2
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 13:33 #3434Senior Member

Posts: 105MKC Duo
Did anyone tried it? How was the service. Is it worth it?
-
04-08-22 21:03 #3433Senior Member

Posts: 450Don't know if she's a rebrand, but she was fun. Short, dirty blonde / orange hair. Full C's, nice butt. Service was good, but not enough chemistry for me to repeat.
Originally Posted by RecentCo673
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 19:49 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 58Ms. Envy. Asianworld
Any feedback on Ms. Envy from asian world? From the stats she seems to be a rebrand of Kiko, Glow, Tomi. Anybody?
-
04-06-22 22:58 #3431Senior Member

Posts: 44Most aggressive rimming I've had lately is from EJ. Hiddenmango booker on hx.
Originally Posted by AvgMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 20:14 #3430Senior Member

Posts: 87Mkc
The phone number has disappeared from the site. Can someone pm the number?. I don't have it saved for obvious reasons.
-
04-06-22 14:40 #3429Senior Member

Posts: 49Talent acquisition
Hey Gents, been out of the game for several months. Any talent you'd recommend for great RIM in OC? Looking for something today possibly.
-
04-04-22 23:36 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 3690Thanks. As I expected. I meant she looks hot because I like her body. Miko seems worth a try when I am not obsessed with young girls.
Originally Posted by Randy62
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 15:17 #3427Senior Member

Posts: 656Miko
Those are her real pics. I saw her a couple weeks ago before she had many reviews. Honestly to me her face is a bit butter face but her body is baby fat thick. She is top notch in the effort dept and is worth a repeat. I don't think they should have started her in the 300 range. But this agency is becoming a trend setter for pushing the higher prices.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





