Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 11218
-
04-12-22 17:46 #6613Banned Member

Posts: 9Anything going?
Has anyone had any luck with any prospects or anything worthwhile out there? I don't know what's going on but I've been having a hard time setting anything up these first two weeks of the month.
-
04-07-22 21:45 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 153Are her hands "19 years old" too?
Originally Posted by ThePoonHound
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 20:18 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 43Tell us more about Just Zoe.
Originally Posted by ThePoonHound
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 16:26 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 299So yeah, I had to check it out (eyeroll! Dumpster fire is too kind for what's going on over there. The man-hating is cranked to 11. They don't even pretend to like the whole male gender. If one guy lies about anything it's a betrayal of gigantic proportion that warrants death and public exposure on the spot. Meanwhile girl talk about all the lying they constantly do: about being exclusive, about having a boyfriend (who usually doesn't know he's dating a hoe), about money, etc. It's a litany of self-entitlement, victimhood, and delusion. In short it's unintentionlly hilarious.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
It's seasoned hoes puking their guts online and it goes to show that there's no such thing as a happy pro.
-
04-07-22 13:51 #6609Senior Member

Posts: 3338I don't understand what it is about this site, perhaps the anonymity. People have a few meager bits of information about a situation and think they have it all figured out and can give advice / judgment about anything. Cameron Diaz is over 40 and looks a lot like my SB. Performance of mine is off the charts. And she's Caucasian. Why would I not think this was a deal? So many girls on SA expect 500+ without the looks or performance. The moderator of this thread is famous for offering 100, and acknowledges he mostly gets turned down. And he mostly targets AA girls. If he was offering 200 to those same targets, he would have a lot more success, obviously. If he moved over to Asians, Latinas, and Caucasians, his price would have to go up for any comparable success.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 13:06 #6608Senior Member

Posts: 30Too close for comfort
Looks like the same chick to me. Check out the eyebrows on both. If it's not the same one it's such a close call that I wouldn't risk it.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 12:10 #6607Banned Member

Posts: 9Looks fun
Is she okay with bare?
Originally Posted by ThePoonHound
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 10:09 #6606Regular Member

Posts: 6Past month
New here but thought I would share two girls I have seen recently.
Just Zoe:
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-678de14a26ad
Beautiful redhead with an amazing body. She is very enthusiastic and has good skills. 5$ Multiple hours.
Isabxlle:
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed
Wild time. Very flakey and hard to schedule but was worth the trouble to me. Very tight body multiple hours too. I got lucky because I convinced her to see me just for quick head for $$$ because she was having a busy week but got much more out of it. She was clear damage would be more $ next time for the same thing. YMMV.
-
04-07-22 02:05 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 3338You drink beer, I'll drink good wine (I don't like champagne).
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 18:28 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 29940 yo, 300, and deliriously happy. No shit. A 100 is too much for over35. If it works for you, great.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 14:13 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 3338Wistful
I have been re-contacted by two past SBs this week. One I saw for 6 months ending last summer. She's way out of California, but unable to find a man who does anything for her in any way. So, she's just being celibate and sublimating. I have suggested some sexting, could be fun.
The other one is a 40 year old MILF, pretty petite and slender, but also been through the wringer. She is very very needy for approval and attention. I can get her for 300 and she is deliriously happy w / that, we spend a morning in a hotel room she books while I defile her. She loves to be spanked, I redden her bottom w / a paddle she bought herself for the purpose. Multiple Os. And she doesn't trust easily so she isn't active on SA. So pretty safe. Whenever my schedule and discretion permit, I can have her.
-
04-06-22 14:08 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 3338Opinion
Are these the same woman? One came from her LinkedIn. The other from her SA profile. I know the LinkedIn woman. Just don't want to make any faux pas.
-
04-06-22 13:26 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 56Up until I was banned, no. The girl said sex, and I got banned.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 02:19 #6600Regular Member

Posts: 15I've had a few girls do that recently, haven't been kicked out yet.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 00:31 #6599Senior Member

Posts: 43FunSoph
From Poksman on the San Diego forum.
Finally!
It took some effort and finally met FunSoph (real name is T). I found out I messaged her before too. She doesn't remember that. I guess I know my type!
It took a couple of dates but if you treat her nice, engage in her likes (dogs, travel, music,. She's an animal lover and is vegetarian) you can get something for time investment with minimal $. I was able to fuck her BB. She's clean. And follows instructions well. She does need lots of instructions as she was in a long term arrangement and the ex probably doesn't know how to fuck.
Tight very. Unusual for a tall chick. She's slim too. Perfect arm candy. The only issue is she's dry and need lots of lube which is not a deal breaker. But needs instructions otherwise she's a dead cold fish. Hot though. Worth the time investment. She also let me take pics. Without her face. Will post one day when in the mood. This thread is dying.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D











Reply With Quote




