rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5076

    Banned on SA

    After multiple years with the same account, I finally got banned. The funny part is that I actually reported someone who sent me very explicit sexual offers and that's what they cited. I've never had any conversations on the site as I'm not that stupid, but whatever. Thanks to info shared here, I know how to get back on after I take a hiatus. Be careful, especially when you're trying to do the right thing! LOL.

  2. #5075

    Messaged her

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I'd met with her a while back for $250 and spent the same amount of time with her.
    And she wanted to meet up immediately at like 10 pm. I said no because I was laying in bed and she either blocked me or removed her account quickly.

  3. #5074
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Love red heads and especially this type of strawberry blonde. Why hair is totally white.

    Things were going swimmingly we agreed on 300. Then, PICS & VIDS! For "show some commitment ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-f20009b66560
    Pretty sure this one is fake. Pictures are of a girl on TikTok and OF named Amy Hart. Texting with her. Said she's from Columbus IN and while she's friendly she started at 350 ppm and quickly dropped to 300. Also wanted "commitment" of money for pics and vids and when I said I don't do that she said I didn't need to worry about her flaking out on me. Right. And her number is from Houston TX. Said her name is Erica but pics are definitely of Amy Hart.

    When it looks TGTBT it usually is.

  4. #5073

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    She's rapidly turning into a village bike. And price seems to depend on mood. She turned me down about a month ago at 300. Then did her for 2-3 hours for 200.
    I'd met with her a while back for $250 and spent the same amount of time with her.

  5. #5072

    Semi pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    She's also living with an ex and hasn't had that many partners. I just agree and tell her I'll be gentle. LOL.
    She's rapidly turning into a village bike. And price seems to depend on mood. She turned me down about a month ago at 300. Then did her for 2-3 hours for 200.

  6. #5071

    For sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    I always hate to admit I paid higher but I did slightly. She is pretty good you just have to play coy at the start. Super nice kitty and sexy smile.
    She's also living with an ex and hasn't had that many partners. I just agree and tell her I'll be gentle. LOL.

  7. #5070
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    She's never had an arrangement before but quickly moves to the details. I told her I've never had one either but she sounds fun. LOL.
    I always hate to admit I paid higher but I did slightly. She is pretty good you just have to play coy at the start. Super nice kitty and sexy smile.

  8. #5069

    I don't believe you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    $$ Open menu. Gets off easily. Been with her a few times. CIP, CIMS, CIA tight kitty & tighter ass.
    She's never had an arrangement before but quickly moves to the details. I told her I've never had one either but she sounds fun. LOL.

  9. #5068

    Lizzy12

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link for this one?
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-eb446d56e68b

  10. #5067

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    $$ Open menu. Gets off easily. Been with her a few times. CIP, CIMS, CIA tight kitty & tighter ass.
    Is there a link for this one?

  11. #5066

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    BrilliantSiren.

    ElegantAphrodite.

    KindCutie.

    FeminineBeauty.

    StylishCharmer.

    Again, these compoundword, run together names are artificially generated synonyms of positive sounding English words. 10 times out of 10 these profiles turn out to be foreign picture sellers.
    Ask me to show the same commitment! Lmao, I'm sure you got blocked immediately. They don't want you to be able to turn them in.

  12. #5065

    What's in a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Love red heads and especially this type of strawberry blonde. Why hair is totally white.

    Things were going swimmingly we agreed on 300. Then, PICS & VIDS! For "show some commitment ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-f20009b66560
    BrilliantSiren.

    ElegantAphrodite.

    KindCutie.

    FeminineBeauty.

    StylishCharmer.

    Again, these compoundword, run together names are artificially generated synonyms of positive sounding English words. 10 times out of 10 these profiles turn out to be foreign picture sellers.

  13. #5064

    LasBecky

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Lasbecky
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-ac16937fc1ec
    She wanted to move to Snap almost immediately. Instead we moved to text. Very quickly she says she wants to swallow my cum but she's looking for 500 ppm. When I told her my number (300) she said sorry and so did I. She seems very nice but that's pretty high so I'll move along.

    Lena
    https://members.seeking.com/member/70a9b7f5-eb83-44ad-ad91-8265ee8a8905
    Same thing on this one. She's looking for 500 ppm and when I responded back 300 she never followed up.
    Contacted her about a month ago. Wanted 500. Told her 250. She power texted me a few days later wanting CarPlay for the 250.

    Passed. She's a want to be pro it seems and just not that hot.

  14. #5063

    Well damn

    Love red heads and especially this type of strawberry blonde. Why hair is totally white.

    Things were going swimmingly we agreed on 300. Then, PICS & VIDS! For "show some commitment ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-f20009b66560

  15. #5062

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    She's not from Cincy. Profile has never been shown in Cincy area sugar scene on any site including seeking, sb, wyp, sdm.
    I knew that, but appreciate the confirmation. Lots of obvious red flags, but it's fun to fuck with them when you're bored. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape