Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 6996
-
04-10-22 08:28 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 2246She's not from Cincy. Profile has never been shown in Cincy area sugar scene on any site including seeking, sb, wyp, sdm.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 07:13 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 1095A couple responses
Lasbecky
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-ac16937fc1ec
She wanted to move to Snap almost immediately. Instead we moved to text. Very quickly she says she wants to swallow my cum but she's looking for 500 ppm. When I told her my number (300) she said sorry and so did I. She seems very nice but that's pretty high so I'll move along.
Lena
https://members.seeking.com/member/70a9b7f5-eb83-44ad-ad91-8265ee8a8905
Same thing on this one. She's looking for 500 ppm and when I responded back 300 she never followed up.Last edited by Bigred2006; 04-10-22 at 07:17. Reason: Added more
-
04-09-22 23:28 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 578Lol
I literally did the exact same thing (amount and day included). She probably thinks we're the same person! LOL.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 23:26 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 578CreativeSinger
Quick to respond, says she's from Cincy and visits family in Indy often, but never discussed an actual arrangement.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-4c407f9b92dc
She asked if I had WhatsApp or Telegram and gave me her number, which came up as this site on Google:
https://www.debtescapeusa.com
Needless to say, I would never message anyone from my real number and it was way too suspicious for me to continue.
-
04-09-22 21:06 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 658$3 k a month
"Basically I only do long term, we act just like bf / gf we go places and do things together. I ask for $3,000 per month, plus shopping, travel and eating out. ".
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-7bc6a711bdfa
I've seen her private pics and she's just a rounded girl with big soft knocker's.
-
04-09-22 20:49 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 658Same here
She wanted to meet tonight but I told her $250, she seemed down for that but then I can't meet til Monday and I'm sure she'll ghost by then.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 20:22 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 137Lizzie
$$ Open menu. Gets off easily. Been with her a few times. CIP, CIMS, CIA tight kitty & tighter ass.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 20:19 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 268I agree
Pretty sure the one in the back had a profile a year or so ago, maybe less. Also, pretty sure I reached out and maybe even text with her. I think she went by Ginger or Red or something like that in her profile. I've def seen her on SA.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
TB.
-
04-09-22 19:19 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 578Looks familiar to me too
Not sure where from though. She wanted to meet with me today, said anything goes, and wants $400. I pushed her off to next week as I have plans with 2 others tonight. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 18:32 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 658Anyone recognize these?
Been chatting with the girl in the front, but the one behind her is her sister and looks verrrry familiar. Anyone know of her? SB? Stripper? I want to be sure I'm not getting set up.
-
04-09-22 16:23 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 830Use desktop / laptop for seeking
If you use desktop or laptop to view seeking, you will see more info. You will see the last login location, which in Emily's case was Czech Republic. She's a scammer.
Originally Posted by PhlipJ11
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 11:20 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 109Emilys4565 on Seeking
Quick to snap, some back and forth and then hit me up for a deposit. Don't waste your time fellas.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-1d229a23ce4b
-
04-08-22 14:56 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 210Pics
815 xxx5077.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 14:54 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 210Rose9199
She hit me up today wanting 500 now. Getting GPS quickly.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 14:40 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 1095Quick to text
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-c57afe50cf8b
We texted fast and when we got to ppm she wanted $50 deposit if she travels and $100 deposit if she hosts. I didn't respond.










Reply With Quote





