Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 6996
-
04-11-22 11:03 #5076Senior Member

Posts: 578Banned on SA
After multiple years with the same account, I finally got banned. The funny part is that I actually reported someone who sent me very explicit sexual offers and that's what they cited. I've never had any conversations on the site as I'm not that stupid, but whatever. Thanks to info shared here, I know how to get back on after I take a hiatus. Be careful, especially when you're trying to do the right thing! LOL.
-
04-11-22 04:55 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 1095Messaged her
And she wanted to meet up immediately at like 10 pm. I said no because I was laying in bed and she either blocked me or removed her account quickly.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 23:57 #5074Regular Member

Posts: 20Pretty sure this one is fake. Pictures are of a girl on TikTok and OF named Amy Hart. Texting with her. Said she's from Columbus IN and while she's friendly she started at 350 ppm and quickly dropped to 300. Also wanted "commitment" of money for pics and vids and when I said I don't do that she said I didn't need to worry about her flaking out on me. Right. And her number is from Houston TX. Said her name is Erica but pics are definitely of Amy Hart.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
When it looks TGTBT it usually is.
-
04-10-22 20:46 #5073Senior Member

Posts: 578Yup
I'd met with her a while back for $250 and spent the same amount of time with her.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 19:51 #5072Senior Member

Posts: 137Semi pro
She's rapidly turning into a village bike. And price seems to depend on mood. She turned me down about a month ago at 300. Then did her for 2-3 hours for 200.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 19:10 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 578For sure
She's also living with an ex and hasn't had that many partners. I just agree and tell her I'll be gentle. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tyler32
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 18:52 #5070Senior Member

Posts: 70I always hate to admit I paid higher but I did slightly. She is pretty good you just have to play coy at the start. Super nice kitty and sexy smile.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 18:31 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 578I don't believe you!
She's never had an arrangement before but quickly moves to the details. I told her I've never had one either but she sounds fun. LOL.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 18:22 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 578Lizzy12
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-eb446d56e68b
Originally Posted by Mnyez
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 17:59 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 85Link
Is there a link for this one?
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 12:58 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 268Same
Ask me to show the same commitment! Lmao, I'm sure you got blocked immediately. They don't want you to be able to turn them in.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 11:47 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 658What's in a name?
BrilliantSiren.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
ElegantAphrodite.
KindCutie.
FeminineBeauty.
StylishCharmer.
Again, these compoundword, run together names are artificially generated synonyms of positive sounding English words. 10 times out of 10 these profiles turn out to be foreign picture sellers.
-
04-10-22 11:19 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 137LasBecky
Contacted her about a month ago. Wanted 500. Told her 250. She power texted me a few days later wanting CarPlay for the 250.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
Passed. She's a want to be pro it seems and just not that hot.
-
04-10-22 10:20 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 137Well damn
Love red heads and especially this type of strawberry blonde. Why hair is totally white.
Things were going swimmingly we agreed on 300. Then, PICS & VIDS! For "show some commitment ".
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-f20009b66560
-
04-10-22 09:32 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 578Thanks!
I knew that, but appreciate the confirmation. Lots of obvious red flags, but it's fun to fuck with them when you're bored. LOL.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





