Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5061
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Quick to respond, says she's from Cincy and visits family in Indy often, but never discussed an actual arrangement.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-4c407f9b92dc.
    She's not from Cincy. Profile has never been shown in Cincy area sugar scene on any site including seeking, sb, wyp, sdm.

  2. #5060

    A couple responses

    Lasbecky
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-ac16937fc1ec
    She wanted to move to Snap almost immediately. Instead we moved to text. Very quickly she says she wants to swallow my cum but she's looking for 500 ppm. When I told her my number (300) she said sorry and so did I. She seems very nice but that's pretty high so I'll move along.

    Lena
    https://members.seeking.com/member/70a9b7f5-eb83-44ad-ad91-8265ee8a8905
    Same thing on this one. She's looking for 500 ppm and when I responded back 300 she never followed up.
    Last edited by Bigred2006; 04-10-22 at 07:17. Reason: Added more

  3. #5059

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    She wanted to meet tonight but I told her $250, she seemed down for that but then I can't meet til Monday and I'm sure she'll ghost by then.
    I literally did the exact same thing (amount and day included). She probably thinks we're the same person! LOL.

  4. #5058

    CreativeSinger

    Quick to respond, says she's from Cincy and visits family in Indy often, but never discussed an actual arrangement.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-4c407f9b92dc

    She asked if I had WhatsApp or Telegram and gave me her number, which came up as this site on Google:

    https://www.debtescapeusa.com

    Needless to say, I would never message anyone from my real number and it was way too suspicious for me to continue.

  5. #5057

    $3 k a month

    "Basically I only do long term, we act just like bf / gf we go places and do things together. I ask for $3,000 per month, plus shopping, travel and eating out. ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-7bc6a711bdfa

    I've seen her private pics and she's just a rounded girl with big soft knocker's.

  6. #5056

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where from though. She wanted to meet with me today, said anything goes, and wants $400. I pushed her off to next week as I have plans with 2 others tonight. LOL.
    She wanted to meet tonight but I told her $250, she seemed down for that but then I can't meet til Monday and I'm sure she'll ghost by then.

  7. #5055

    Lizzie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with the girl in the front, but the one behind her is her sister and looks verrrry familiar. Anyone know of her? SB? Stripper? I want to be sure I'm not getting set up.
    $$ Open menu. Gets off easily. Been with her a few times. CIP, CIMS, CIA tight kitty & tighter ass.

  8. #5054

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with the girl in the front, but the one behind her is her sister and looks verrrry familiar. Anyone know of her? SB? Stripper? I want to be sure I'm not getting set up.
    Pretty sure the one in the back had a profile a year or so ago, maybe less. Also, pretty sure I reached out and maybe even text with her. I think she went by Ginger or Red or something like that in her profile. I've def seen her on SA.

    TB.

  9. #5053

    Looks familiar to me too

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with the girl in the front, but the one behind her is her sister and looks verrrry familiar. Anyone know of her? SB? Stripper? I want to be sure I'm not getting set up.
    Not sure where from though. She wanted to meet with me today, said anything goes, and wants $400. I pushed her off to next week as I have plans with 2 others tonight. LOL.

  10. #5052

    Anyone recognize these?

    Been chatting with the girl in the front, but the one behind her is her sister and looks verrrry familiar. Anyone know of her? SB? Stripper? I want to be sure I'm not getting set up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD42F537-68F6-4272-B7FE-DFCAE67EF49A.jpeg‎  

  11. #5051

    Use desktop / laptop for seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipJ11  [View Original Post]
    Quick to snap, some back and forth and then hit me up for a deposit. Don't waste your time fellas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-1d229a23ce4b
    If you use desktop or laptop to view seeking, you will see more info. You will see the last login location, which in Emily's case was Czech Republic. She's a scammer.

  12. #5050

    Emilys4565 on Seeking

    Quick to snap, some back and forth and then hit me up for a deposit. Don't waste your time fellas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-1d229a23ce4b

  13. #5049

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Saw this hot one few weeks ago, hot tight body. All shaved, wet as hell. Rode me for a good 30 minutes before lazy dog and grand finale, no CIM. Anything goes and MSOG. Complaint her throat was sore after double dipping non stop. Seem like a pro to me.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...cb28bf816c098b
    815 xxx5077.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment (37).jpg‎   attachment (38).jpg‎  

  14. #5048

    Rose9199

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Saw this hot one few weeks ago, hot tight body. All shaved, wet as hell. Rode me for a good 30 minutes before lazy dog and grand finale, no CIM. Anything goes and MSOG. Complaint her throat was sore after double dipping non stop. Seem like a pro to me.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...cb28bf816c098b
    She hit me up today wanting 500 now. Getting GPS quickly.

  15. #5047

    Quick to text

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-c57afe50cf8b

    We texted fast and when we got to ppm she wanted $50 deposit if she travels and $100 deposit if she hosts. I didn't respond.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape