Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 9165
-
04-11-22 13:58 #7365Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks I appreciate it and I will definitely check out those out too.
Originally Posted by GoneFishing
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 13:57 #7364Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Scoot642
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 00:16 #7363Senior Member

Posts: 106Yup.
She is a older women. Kinda kookie. Sometimes she complains if your not going the speed of short stay but decent and safe place.
Originally Posted by Dinoman80
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 23:17 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 1070Seriously? Only if he has a grandmother fetish.
Originally Posted by Dinoman80
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 23:16 #7361Banned Member

Posts: 485Quickies
If all you want is bbjcim you might as well just look under the " street walker" section. Might run you 30-50 tops and all these girls have " issues or demons " to some extent. And stay away from any hotel with a certain colored rug.
Originally Posted by Dinoman80
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 20:49 #7360Banned Member

Posts: 4Two UTRs
I have two UTRs.
One in Albany and one in Warren County.
Message me for more info and their numbers.
-
04-10-22 18:43 #7359Senior Member

Posts: 54Kathleen. $ YMMV but she will BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by ChubbyFunster
[View Original Post]
https://albany.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lets-meet-up/546334513387
-
04-10-22 09:17 #7358Regular Member

Posts: 9Any recommendations
Hey fellas. I'm staying with family for a few weeks not far outside of Albany. I'm more educated on the yes and hell no providers in the Hudson Valley. These forums are a bit to digest. Was looking for any recommendations for a goid time. BBBJCIM. Decent provider not ondrugs who won't rob me. I know that's already asking a lot. I really appreciate anything as I've never played in Albany.
-
04-09-22 15:12 #7357Senior Member

Posts: 684Tgtbt
I'm going to take a wild guess and say this one is TGTBT. No location listed among other things. I'm thinking phone sex girl. However, if you do TOFTT and it turns out well, let me know ASAP, cause I'd be all over it.
Originally Posted by HorseThief
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DunKin9; 04-09-22 at 15:14. Reason: More info
-
04-09-22 13:26 #7356Senior Member

Posts: 195Real or Fake
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/029333334873
Her pics are 🔥. I texted her she said 300 for an hour. I'm tempted but for that kind of money I'm going to have to get some confirmation that she's worth it.
-
04-08-22 21:12 #7355Banned Member

Posts: 485QC or Short session
Never do an hour on a girl for your first visit with them. Half hour or quickie to see if you click or find out if the pics are older. Never bring qhat you can't afford to lose. Hazel is good for a fun 20 minute session. She's clean and low volume but I've seen her many times. She can rush but she has a great body. Be careful and stay away from those "Red hotels".
Originally Posted by TheKidFromTroy
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 19:59 #7354Senior Member

Posts: 201Probably Her Best PICs from Ten Years Ago, Kid.
5'4"-5'7" 176 lbs doesn't match those PICs. Though I don't have any expeience with her, I know enough from online dating (like PoF) and times with reputable escorts from reputable sites that 176 lbs < 5'7" ≠ (those PICs).
Originally Posted by TheKidFromTroy
[View Original Post]
I don't know what your budget is but go with Tryst or Eros, or Chelsea / Porshe on STG (in short). All the rest on STG are a gamble.Last edited by GoneFishing; 04-08-22 at 20:00. Reason: Grammer correction
-
04-08-22 19:31 #7353Regular Member

Posts: 12Asian Roulette pays off
Saw "Mala?" from the STG ad ending in 3793. RRI on Wolf. Cute, great attitude, rocking little body with larger than average B / C's.
Enthusiastic BBJ. BLS, suited up for the main deed, very tight and responsive. Finished with HJ and more BLS.
160+40 tip. Shorted a little on time, but I was spent.
-
04-08-22 16:04 #7352Regular Member

Posts: 7New to the site
I'm just recently learned about this site and looking to join the community. Can I ask does anyone know anything about this female. Just looking for some place to start that's safe.
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...u/966639469507
-
04-07-22 21:41 #7351Senior Member

Posts: 106Yup.
I had booked with "Caroline" in upscale hotel.
The other one answered the door and her female handler took 50 bucks off and left.
Good time was had.
Originally Posted by RiotStarter
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






