Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 9165
-
04-07-22 17:42 #7350Senior Member

Posts: 128Karla
Any info on her? Probably fake.
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...a/100715405077
-
04-07-22 15:00 #7349Regular Member

Posts: 11Andriana & Caroline
I called about the first one. The think is when I asked for her name she told me Caroline which is this one.
Originally Posted by RumpLova
[View Original Post]
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...1/303296175709
I have tried Caroline and looks nothing like her.
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...1/239361119294
Still Caroline was pretty fun, Has a belly tho which you don't see on the pics but other than that pretty good in bed. She won't let you finish on her face tho LOL.
From what I understand they travel together but never had the pleasure of trying her.
-
04-07-22 14:54 #7348Regular Member

Posts: 11She looks really hot
Anybody had the pleasure of trying her?
Benn trying to reach her a few days now but nothing. She looks too good to be true.
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/495192415794
-
04-07-22 10:57 #7347Senior Member

Posts: 164Beware the 2nd one. I believe it is Jade / Harley Quinn. Don't know the others.
Originally Posted by RumpLova
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 10:01 #7346Regular Member

Posts: 14
-
04-06-22 10:43 #7345Senior Member

Posts: 28I ran out
No kidding a skeleton has more meat on them. What was a long time ago could of been a fairly attractive young lady is now something to stay far. Far away from. IMHO.
Originally Posted by Scoot642
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 10:41 #7344Regular Member

Posts: 14Roulette
Noob here. Would someone mind PMing me the "Asian roulette" info?
Very curious but can't seem to figure out how it works.
-
04-06-22 10:35 #7343Senior Member

Posts: 580I was actually thinking
secondary syphilis
Originally Posted by FryeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 07:32 #7342Senior Member

Posts: 27Closer Look
I know the reviews of this one have not been good and her place in a mess. Look at the photo of her laying on her stomach. Those look like bed bug bites all over her body.
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...4/167798575431
-
04-05-22 18:53 #7341Banned Member

Posts: 485Bad reviews
She's been reviewed or talked about as being a big no!! Sorry you wasted time and money and make sure you were all covered.
Originally Posted by TallGuyJohn
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 18:29 #7340Senior Member

Posts: 82Stacy, don't waste your time
Decided to TOFTT and, after a lack of reviews on her, give Stacy shot.
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...4/986208370673
The pros:
She replied very promptly and was able to meet up without too much notice.
She was coherent and didn't appear to be stoned or drunk.
The cons:
Everything else.
First of all, she is anorexically skinny. She says that she's 90 lbs, but I'd say she's closer to 80. Her photos are of her, but they're probably at least a few months old at this point.
Originally she said that we couldn't go to her place so we agreed to get a cheap room. But when I picked her up she said that her place was now free and that we should go there so we could be more comfortable.
We agreed on 30 minutes. And when I got to her bedroom she again asked me how long I wanted, and I said 30 minutes. She said no problem and I paid her. She took off her pants and told me to get comfortable. When I asked her to also remove her top she said that we didn't have enough time, that her kids would be home any minute, and that we needed to hurry. She started with a decent BBBJ which quickly turned into just a HJ, with her saying that we needed to finish fast. Not what I was in the mood for, and not what I paid for. But I helped her out a bit and finished quickly. She then grabbed a towel for me to clean up and said that I needed to leave.
From me car I asked her to send me the pictures and videos she mentioned in her ad. She said that I would need to pay for them. I said that I felt I already did, considering I paid for 30 minutes and barely got 10. So she said I could have them for "only" $30. I said no thank you.
I will NOT be seeing her again, and I would suggest others avoid her as well.
-
04-04-22 10:18 #7339Regular Member

Posts: 10I believe I remember reading about this on the other site, but I've never seen anyone say Jamie is a thief. Her ads a few weeks ago said cannot provide FS and she was doing with someone called Summer. Previously it was Layah. I saw Jamie and Layah together and Jamie is bigger than the pictures appeared, she apparently often has another girl with her for a time.
Originally Posted by SouthGate18
[View Original Post]
The red head is the other one, who stole money. I could be wrong, but I'm 90% sure that is who they are talking about.
-
04-03-22 15:36 #7338Regular Member

Posts: 5I'll give it a shot
I'm willing to give it a shot, I am looking for some head on a car date anyways. I'll let you know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Bushman08
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 08:06 #7337Senior Member

Posts: 197Aren't They Both Redheads?
Can you please clarify? Thanks.
Originally Posted by HorseThief
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 16:11 #7336Senior Member

Posts: 195The red head robbed me. I arranged a .60 car BJ. I gave her the money and before I e even unzipped I asked if I could CIM and and she stopped what she was doing cursed me out and took off through the parking lot. It was daytime and semi public. I wasn't trying to draw any more attention my way. The other one is a train wreck but has decent oral skills. Saw her at a hotel in Waterford. Was supposed to be a HH. When I got there she said she can't do FS.
Originally Posted by PonderingPanda
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





