Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 611 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7365
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishing  [View Original Post]
    5'4"-5'7" 176 lbs doesn't match those PICs. Though I don't have any expeience with her, I know enough from online dating (like PoF) and times with reputable escorts from reputable sites that 176 lbs < 5'7" ≠ (those PICs).

    I don't know what your budget is but go with Tryst or Eros, or Chelsea / Porshe on STG (in short). All the rest on STG are a gamble.
    Thanks I appreciate it and I will definitely check out those out too.

  2. #7364
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot642  [View Original Post]
    Never do an hour on a girl for your first visit with them. Half hour or quickie to see if you click or find out if the pics are older. Never bring qhat you can't afford to lose. Hazel is good for a fun 20 minute session. She's clean and low volume but I've seen her many times. She can rush but she has a great body. Be careful and stay away from those "Red hotels".
    Thanks I appreciate it.

  3. #7363

    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinoman80  [View Original Post]
    Kathleen. $ YMMV but she will BBBJCIM.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lets-meet-up/546334513387
    She is a older women. Kinda kookie. Sometimes she complains if your not going the speed of short stay but decent and safe place.

  4. #7362
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinoman80  [View Original Post]
    Kathleen. $ YMMV but she will BBBJCIM.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lets-meet-up/546334513387
    Seriously? Only if he has a grandmother fetish.

  5. #7361

    Quickies

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinoman80  [View Original Post]
    Kathleen. $ YMMV but she will BBBJCIM.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lets-meet-up/546334513387
    If all you want is bbjcim you might as well just look under the " street walker" section. Might run you 30-50 tops and all these girls have " issues or demons " to some extent. And stay away from any hotel with a certain colored rug.

  6. #7360

    Two UTRs

    I have two UTRs.

    One in Albany and one in Warren County.

    Message me for more info and their numbers.

  7. #7359
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyFunster  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. I'm staying with family for a few weeks not far outside of Albany. I'm more educated on the yes and hell no providers in the Hudson Valley. These forums are a bit to digest. Was looking for any recommendations for a goid time. BBBJCIM. Decent provider not ondrugs who won't rob me. I know that's already asking a lot. I really appreciate anything as I've never played in Albany.
    Kathleen. $ YMMV but she will BBBJCIM.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lets-meet-up/546334513387

  8. #7358

    Any recommendations

    Hey fellas. I'm staying with family for a few weeks not far outside of Albany. I'm more educated on the yes and hell no providers in the Hudson Valley. These forums are a bit to digest. Was looking for any recommendations for a goid time. BBBJCIM. Decent provider not ondrugs who won't rob me. I know that's already asking a lot. I really appreciate anything as I've never played in Albany.

  9. #7357

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/029333334873

    Her pics are 🔥. I texted her she said 300 for an hour. I'm tempted but for that kind of money I'm going to have to get some confirmation that she's worth it.
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say this one is TGTBT. No location listed among other things. I'm thinking phone sex girl. However, if you do TOFTT and it turns out well, let me know ASAP, cause I'd be all over it.
    Last edited by DunKin9; 04-09-22 at 15:14. Reason: More info

  10. #7356

    Real or Fake

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/029333334873

    Her pics are 🔥. I texted her she said 300 for an hour. I'm tempted but for that kind of money I'm going to have to get some confirmation that she's worth it.

  11. #7355

    QC or Short session

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKidFromTroy  [View Original Post]
    I'm just recently learned about this site and looking to join the community. Can I ask does anyone know anything about this female. Just looking for some place to start that's safe.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...u/966639469507
    Never do an hour on a girl for your first visit with them. Half hour or quickie to see if you click or find out if the pics are older. Never bring qhat you can't afford to lose. Hazel is good for a fun 20 minute session. She's clean and low volume but I've seen her many times. She can rush but she has a great body. Be careful and stay away from those "Red hotels".

  12. #7354

    Probably Her Best PICs from Ten Years Ago, Kid.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKidFromTroy  [View Original Post]
    I'm just recently learned about this site and looking to join the community. Can I ask does anyone know anything about this female. Just looking for some place to start that's safe.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...u/966639469507
    5'4"-5'7" 176 lbs doesn't match those PICs. Though I don't have any expeience with her, I know enough from online dating (like PoF) and times with reputable escorts from reputable sites that 176 lbs < 5'7" ≠ (those PICs).

    I don't know what your budget is but go with Tryst or Eros, or Chelsea / Porshe on STG (in short). All the rest on STG are a gamble.
    Last edited by GoneFishing; 04-08-22 at 20:00. Reason: Grammer correction

  13. #7353

    Asian Roulette pays off

    Saw "Mala?" from the STG ad ending in 3793. RRI on Wolf. Cute, great attitude, rocking little body with larger than average B / C's.

    Enthusiastic BBJ. BLS, suited up for the main deed, very tight and responsive. Finished with HJ and more BLS.

    160+40 tip. Shorted a little on time, but I was spent.

  14. #7352

    New to the site

    I'm just recently learned about this site and looking to join the community. Can I ask does anyone know anything about this female. Just looking for some place to start that's safe.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...u/966639469507

  15. #7351

    Yup.

    I had booked with "Caroline" in upscale hotel.

    The other one answered the door and her female handler took 50 bucks off and left.

    Good time was had.

    Quote Originally Posted by RiotStarter  [View Original Post]
    I called about the first one. The think is when I asked for her name she told me Caroline which is this one.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...1/303296175709

    I have tried Caroline and looks nothing like her.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...1/239361119294

    Still Caroline was pretty fun, Has a belly tho which you don't see on the pics but other than that pretty good in bed. She won't let you finish on her face tho LOL.

    From what I understand they travel together but never had the pleasure of trying her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape