Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3426
    Quote Originally Posted by Soutener  [View Original Post]
    Dumb question, what agency is MKC?
    My Kupcake.

  2. #3425
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Awesome reviews. I think Rabbit / Sasha is also good at hustling. I liked her too when I saw her the first time. She's just another name in my ever growing list of girls.
    Dumb question, what agency is MKC?

  3. #3424

    Miko

    I do believe those are her real and recent selfies. I haven't seen her yet because she looks MILF but I agree new pics look pretty hot. There should be reviews on TER. Booker also posted some glowing feedbacks on HX from customers. I would expect good service from Miko.

    Quote Originally Posted by MRNimbus  [View Original Post]
    That Miko chick looks hot wonder if those are her real selfies. Any intel from anybody?

  4. #3423

    Lynn

    No, I am 100% sure she's not the original Minji / Lynn / Eleven. This Lynn was in Seattle before coming here. I haven't seen her yet because I think there are hotter new girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    Ok Fella's, Lynn is posted in LA. The photos resemble the original Minji aka Lynn who started out in OC about 3 to 4 yrs ago. Her orininal pic's were her with very little photo shop and she was a HYA for sure. She had a beautiful body with very nice b size tities and pretty face and spoke good english. She was around for a while on and off and then reappeared as Lynn. She did not need to lose weight at all IMHO, but she returned very tight and toned with straightened hair that was dyed to redish brown / auburn color.

    The post is advertising BB, which with her would be very nice. The original Minji / Lynn was DTF for sure, zlnt dfk and loved daty.

    So anyone has seen the new Lynn please post or let me know. Thanks!

  5. #3422

    Lynn at Cakdolls

    Ok Fella's, Lynn is posted in LA. The photos resemble the original Minji aka Lynn who started out in OC about 3 to 4 yrs ago. Her orininal pic's were her with very little photo shop and she was a HYA for sure. She had a beautiful body with very nice b size tities and pretty face and spoke good english. She was around for a while on and off and then reappeared as Lynn. She did not need to lose weight at all IMHO, but she returned very tight and toned with straightened hair that was dyed to redish brown / auburn color.

    The post is advertising BB, which with her would be very nice. The original Minji / Lynn was DTF for sure, zlnt dfk and loved daty.

    So anyone has seen the new Lynn please post or let me know. Thanks!

  6. #3421

    Songofsongs

    That Miko chick looks hot wonder if those are her real selfies. Any intel from anybody?

  7. #3420

    Dove

    Photos are her but largely enhanced to make her look sexy.

    She has a slender gnd body, no fat, small natual B's, has a nice smile, no make up and her face is a gnd 5 or 6, not fugly, definitely ok for a nice fuck, but not atf worthy. Has a very slender ass and hips, so she has an average, slender gnd figure.

    Her service is way below par. She is also very disconnected, looking at her phone and not providing a sensual introduction. This continued from the shower to the bedroom.

    She continues to force her routine on you and would not lfk or dfk, she actually beginning to act like a 12 year old with her antics. She began this full body tounge bath with some BBBJ, in retrospect, I should have just had her perform a BBBJCIM to just salvage the situation and just bail.

    She is 280 hr and +100 BB. I tried to just salvage the situation and went for the +$ but it was a mistake, she still did not perfrom well at all. When I came, she then tells me "not inside" This fruitcake told me to late and I had allready shot more than half cip and the remainimg on her belly. Really ruined the moment. After a bit, she wanted to upsell me for a second round. And this is even after she had recieved a little extra from the beginning! I just politely excused myself and took a shower and bailed.

    This chick acts nice, though disconnected, but she is immature and really daff, almost seems mentally challanged.

    If she would have been sensual, erotic and did dfk along with a nice no upcharge 2 round sweaty bbfscip I would have left a completely different review.

    I'm suprised that no one has posted any reviews. TOFTT, so I think she is a waste of time and money unless she learns how perform. Not sure where she came from, but I don't think she will last long unless she changes her ways.

    Don't be afraid to respectfully mention the dud's to the booker. This. Org has mostly good ladies IMHO, but occasionally there is a dud.

  8. #3419

    MKC Venus

    2nd trip with Venus was just as great as the first. Got a bit of extra rim and Russian this time. Same bubbly personality and cute shower routine as first time. Really energetic and the best tits I've seen through a booker. There are bigger but she has legit Ds that aren't rock hard and aren't a mile a part. She said Thursday was her last day here for a long time.

  9. #3418

    MKC Sasha = MKC Rabbit

    Awesome reviews. I think Rabbit / Sasha is also good at hustling. I liked her too when I saw her the first time. She's just another name in my ever growing list of girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMaster88  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sasha from MKC...she's made my ATF list!
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMaster88  [View Original Post]
    Saw Rabbit today!... She's officially my ATF and I'll never meet anyone else that will top this experience. Don't say you saw this review when you see her, she specifically asked that I don't put a review on the greek, but this ones for the boys!
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKuts  [View Original Post]
    Just got this text from booker.

    "Rabbit and Sasha both same girl because she asked to put up another profile of hers, yesterday was her last day".

  10. #3417

    For the 3 plus years I been doing this hobby, my top girls that I remember

    In order on whose the best from first to last; Flynn, Aurora, Cari, Stella (I think from 2017 or 2018), Pearl, Bulma, Rabbit*, Susie, and Belle.

    Flynn. ATF, really nice fit tan bod, nicest softest man mades, really cute face, amazing service.

    Aurora. Old ATF fav (she might have retired), super fit tan bod with abs (my fav), nice and soft (soft for me) man mades, smoking hot face, top tier service, and very tight pussy.

    Cari. My go to if Flynn not around, fit light skin bod with a bit of abs, nice soft man mades (a bit softer then Aurora), really hot face (looks like missmangobutt from YouTube), and pussy almost tight as Flynn.

    Stella (from 2018 maybe) - crazy wild best bb service, pale skinny bod, ok man mades (but service was more then enough), tight pussy, and gnd face.

    Pearl. Really nice bb service, pale fit young bod with the softest skin, probably my personal favorite man mades (I think they were the biggest. I miss them so much), soft but tight pussy, and very cute face.

    Bulma. Service was on point (probably my favorite to face fuck), tan fit hot bod (imo like Flynn but a bit more thick), nice man mades like a bit firm but also soft, and cute / ok face.

    Rabbit* - service is also on point, bods kinda like Bulma but pale and more fit then thick, firm but really hot man mades, pussy clenched me hard, and cute face (kinda looks Vietnamese then Korean, but she is full Korean).

    Belle. Service was normal but nice bb, really nice pale fit bod but her skin (when I saw her) was very dry (almost a turn off), really soft man mades, and one of the cutest face (basically looks and bb made up for negatives).

    Susie. Service was good, legit 22 year old pale skinny bod, normal size form man mades but they perfect for her frame, really cute but a lot of make up and look.

    These are my top girls but there's is more I just can't remember all of them, but honorable mention since is Lynn (young like 21, had a fit young bod, tightest pussy of them all with natural but perky firm tits, and only down side was face was like more Philipino then Korean but she is full Korean) .

  11. #3416
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    She is healthy curvy with beautiful D's and a nice butt. Take the lead and be aggressive, and she will reciprocate. She's the only K girl so far who gives me a boner just thinking about her. Enjoy.
    Thanks for the recommendation. She did not disappoint. Yeah her D's were incredible and perfect on her frame. I think they might actually be natural, and if not whoever worked on them did a great job. Also liked that she isn't skinny / boney like a lot of these other k-girls, more of a Latina body. She has a cute, bubbly personality and I had a great time with her despite the language barrier.

    Not much talk about her here so she's either underrated or kept secret.

  12. #3415
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyboi  [View Original Post]
    Sheesh. How old would you say is venus? Natural big tits?
    I would say probably late 20's or early 30's. They looked and felt natural, on the firm side. No scars as far as I could see. She also said they were natural if that counts for anything. It is very hard to find big naturals on the k girls.

  13. #3414
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    She is healthy curvy with beautiful D's and a nice butt. Take the lead and be aggressive, and she will reciprocate. She's the only K girl so far who gives me a boner just thinking about her. Enjoy.
    Sheesh. How old would you say is venus? Natural big tits?

  14. #3413
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Give your list on who is.

    I hear all the time about which girls are popular but only average or above-average, but nobody lists out the truly hot girls. Some people even purposely won't review good ones out of fear they'll get popular and harder to book.
    The reason why you don't see posts about "truly hot girls" is because there aren't any among the current crop. Don't fall for the theory that guys don't post because they want to keep them secret for themselves. I've never seen a hot girl go unreviewed because guys always want to brag and get their handle out there as discovering a hot girl. That's also why there are posts about average girls but guys say are hot, just to boost their reputation. But, I see these as just hype. Since the really hot ones are non-existent, guys have to talk about the best available.

  15. #3412
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBagel  [View Original Post]
    Seen some reviews on Venus at Kupcake and was considering checking her out, but before I do anyone else have experiences with her? If she is curvy (not fat) with a plump ass like I've heard then I'm sure I'll like her.
    She is healthy curvy with beautiful D's and a nice butt. Take the lead and be aggressive, and she will reciprocate. She's the only K girl so far who gives me a boner just thinking about her. Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape